The GREAT debate

The GREAT debate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iopkNH3RhCI
youtube.com/watch?v=f-e5iAGv8uA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Batfleck could destroy throat cancer Batman with a finger.

BB and TDK were better than BvS but Affleck did a better job and has the cooler costume.

Why were people so angry when they announced Affleck is playing Batman? I only saw him in Batman v Superman where he did pretty good job. Is he really that bad actor in other movies?

I don't like Ben's ears... yet Bale's seem too long.

>throat cancer
>talks the exact same

They used examples from 10 years prior where he was skinny and known for comedy shtick

None.
They don't even have nipples.

neither

>has a device to distort his voice
>compared to imitating a raspy voice

Just look how ridiculous Batfleck looks, you can't look at him without having a good laugh.

>>talks the exact same
No.
youtube.com/watch?v=iopkNH3RhCI

Batfleck looks like a Jim lee drawing come to life, I hope they CG white lenses over the eyes in the future

>so cucked he has to do the Bale voice so people accept him

I wonder if people ask Leto to do the "Why so serious?"

If you're looking for comic accurate costumes, good fight choreography and stiff acting Affleck.

If you want good acting(the sour throat isn't nearly as bad as many people make it out to be), good characterization and a more complete character arc Bale.

Maybe if you're an autistic retard

>autistic retard
I hated when normies started buying comics and watching capeshit movies, so back to your place fucking normie.

BvS is terrible. Anyone who likes it should be gassed.

Yeah all the promotional stuff for batfleck was awful

Ben Affleck. There is no debate retard

You're kind of stupid huh?

its not but even if it was batfleck would still be superior

There is no debate, Affleck has a weird chin

I'm Batman.

Batfleck was one of the few things I liked about the movie. I hated his costume in production shots (that weird fiber-glass looking texture) but it looked much better on the screen. Don't care much for the autotune batman voice personally, but it wasn't any kind of deal breaker and no better or worse than gravelthroat.
I still the the batman begins or dark knight suits are my favorite movie batman suits.

>le Kevin Conroy and Mark Hammil are le best!

>>>/reddit/

There is no debate

the suit grew on me but i really dislike the direction they took it for jl, hoping it gets an overhaul for the standalone movie

t. Summerfig

T. Millennial who doesn't know the difference between a voice actor and an actor

>hoping it gets an overhaul for the standalone movie
They were saying they wanted to do more of a noir style batman for the solo. I hope they don't go full snyder and think "noir" just means dark, because I really want to see a grounded batman flick where he's just taking down a syndicate or crime families. Sort of like batman begins, before ras shows up.
I like the sequence in year one where hes trapped in the abandoned building and he's got to figure out how to get out with a handful of sleeping darts and his wits. I want to see detective batman, not shitty ironman batman.

>T.
Go be painfully new somewhere else, mobile posting scum.

Batfleck unless you are a casual with shit taste.

I like the fleck more
>Actual good looking fights
>bat cave looks like like you would think it would
>Alfred was a bit much but still worked well
>voice changer is actually a good idea, but anything is better than bale cancer throat
>batman is buff as fuck
>suit looks better
And the most important part is that bale really stood out in the ultra realistic Gotham, the BvS world is darker and looks like something batman would actually roam around

How the fuck is that even a contest.

But it is, faggot.

Batfleck has had half a movie to himself (and a cameo in Suicide Squad if you count that), of course he's not going to have the same level of characterization as Baleman, who has a trilogy under his belt. It's not saying much to compare them based on that.

I might go so far as to add that the characterization of Bale's Batman is a pretty off interpretation of Batman anyway, even if more time has been spent on it. For instance, as weird as it sounds to say it, I feel like BvS handled the no-kill rule better by having Batman explicitly ignoring it (and setting up his potential return to it) rather than Nolan's weird rules-lawyerly "I won't kill you but I don't have to save you" version of it. I got the feeling that Snyder has at least read a couple of Batman comics at one point, even if it's just the normie ones like The Killing Joke or TDKR. Nolan clearly knew *of* Batman but wanted to make a crime drama.

What's with Snyder's lack of subtlety? That Joker sticker on the stock is just "WHAT DOES IT MEAN" theory baiting.

Right looks disguting.

And that full 5 seconds where the camera just hung on it while Leto's laugh echoed incorporeally didn't help much

>What's with Snyder's lack of subtlety? That Joker sticker on the stock is just theory baiting.

I made your post subtle fy

He just looks fat.

Like his fat face barely fits the mask.

As he should

t. balefaggots
Ben could rip you a new asshole irl

>Bale
>detective
>cares about people
>want to save the city and is not just a vengeful asshole
>sacrifices his own image and well being for the good fo the city

>Affleck
>wasted 2 years before realizing that White whatever was the name of a ship
>got played by literally everyone
>can't fight for shit
>only cares about himself and goes on autistic fit because of MoS
>he is literally the villain of the movie

Bale, fresh from filming the machinist packed on a ton of weight and went full bear mode for begins. When he first met with nolan he called him a fatty cakes and delayed production while he dropped a bunch of weight.
Homeboy's metabolism is probably fucked.

>Bale
>detective
Not really. All I can remember is some dumb bullshit about getting a print off a shattered bullet in concrete by... I don't know... Shooting some other bullets into concrete... Or something.
None of the batmen on film ever did a good job portraying the detective side.
I guess 60's Bestman west, and Val a little by solving riddler clues that totally aren't from a schoolastic 101 riddles for kids-type books.
Am I missing anything?

>>he is literally the villain of the movie
First half of the movie, after "MUH MURTHA", it's clear that Lex/Doomsday become the villains.

youtube.com/watch?v=f-e5iAGv8uA

Batfleck feels more "batmany" than Bale

I hated that "what if he was REAL?" garbage Nolan pushed

>I hated that "what if he was REAL?" garbage Nolan pushed
What I liked about Begins, that the rest forget about, is that gotham still had a lot of light fantasy elements. The city had personality, and in a batman movie, gotham is almost as important as the guy in the suit. Batman, being fucking cray cray sees himself (and his enemies) as manifestations of the city itself.
If your gotham is just boring fucking grey not-chicago your batman is going to be boring.
Compare the underpass in begins and dark knight. It's the same fucking location and begins makes it this very weird atmospheric literal underworld. In dark knight it just makes you wonder who the fuck cleared the route, and why they didn't take the obvious surface street instead of going underground and executing the most confusing nonsense plan/trap/getting caught waspart of my plan since sheev decided to take over the galaxy.
Wasn't anything like the narrows, the monorail, or wayne tower after begins. Just boring grey bullshit.

>"can't fight for shit"
I WANT TO FUCKING PUNCH YOUR TEETH YOU LITTLE TWINK

Afflecks batman is better but Bales movies are better

Batfleck is a detective, t the beginning he's investigating Knyazev's links to Luthor, then he finds out about the cargo, then he steals the data from Luthor, it all unwraps gradually through the movie as Batman actively finds out more and more about what's going on.

I don't remember Bale doing any detecting

both are shit

BvS and Ben

the only thing batfleck was chasing down was the ship with the kryptonite

>It really needs a cave troll from lord of the rings shooting dubstep and lightning to make it really ebin
Nolan is a shitty director, but at least hes a director.

I don't think anyone's problem with the gif he posted is that it isn't "ebin" enough. Their problem is its awful (possibly lack of?) choreography.

>mad

>hes a director
This phoned-in shit is "directing"? It's like that good will hunting 2 gag. I'M BUSY

*inhales*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*exhales*
BRAVO NOLAN

Relax man. Sup Forums and Sup Forums are new Sup Forums. They should create Sup Forums general or something

animated series

yall nerds need inhalers

Reminder that Ben Affleck is THE Batman. Other Batmen can't compete.

he really can't, if he didn't have that special batsuit he would have been killed by one of those random thugs multiple times

But at the beginning he doesn't even know the White Portuguese is a ship. How does he find out? Detection. Infiltration. Sneakiness.

Batfleck would beat the ever loving piss out of that meme

wouldn't that require him to get out of rehab and stop sucking imported muslim cock?

>no Clooney

if he can fight so well why does he need to shoot people with guns?

I'M NOT WEARING HOCKEY PADS

Why don't they just give Batman white eyes like in the animated show? The regular eyes with pupils look dumb as fuck.

The goggles he's wearing in JL are meant to glow like that in some scenes

/thread.
Cancer-voice was ok as Wayne.
Wooden-face was terrible as everything.

??

Left.

You're a normie, you just don't have any friends.

>debate

why was this show so good?

How can literally anyone say Bale? I need to know.

They kept thinking of him as Daredevil. I was angry too, but now I've come to terms that Affleck is by far the best live-action Batman.