>humans repeatedly use racial slurs to refer to cylons as toasters
>cylons only refer to humanity rspectfully as people/humans

How were cylons the bad guys again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x8zsE5zdlsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FzH6GVBSXSk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>cylons only refer to humanity rspectfully as people/humans
That's because the skinjob Cylons considered themselves humans, and humans didn't.

>How were cylons the bad guys again?
Unprovoked attempted genocide.

>FRACKIN CYLONS

When will the mods put OP out an airlock...

dey good boys dey du nuffin

>filthy cylon halfing!

>Is this the shape of things to come?
Battlestar Galactica had one of the best soundtracks I've ever heard

youtube.com/watch?v=x8zsE5zdlsQ

>whoever is more rude is the villains
What a simple world.

Calling me simple user? That's not like you, not like you at all. A touch on the naughty side..

>How were cylons the bad guys again?
Complete annihilation of the 12 Colonies of Kobol

Edward James Olmos is a really great director. When he isn't obsessing about penises, anyway.

Quite true

So lads, who's hype for BSG Deadlock?
>dat McCreary-inspired soundtrack
>dat sweet Jupiter class
>dat fleet management
>dat glorious space combat

>How were cylons the bad guys again

Cylons were retards that nuked twelve planets for no reason whatsoever. Their motives were a contradictory mess. First they tried to exterminate humans. Then we find out that they were trying to breed with humans. Then on New Caprica they tried to live in "peace" with humans. "Peace" meaning humans were their slaves, even though humans are horrible slaves. Then the old Cylon says he doesn't want to be flesh and blood anymore and tries to exterminate the humans again. Don't even get me started on the "Final Five" and the gods. "And they have a plan", my ass. Did Ronald Moore have a stroke?

>Did Ronald Moore have a stroke?
He threw darts at a dart board
No, really
youtube.com/watch?v=FzH6GVBSXSk

The reason the plan seems so strange is because Cavil fucked it all up by pseudo-boxing the original 5 that were against attacking the humans.

>Then we find out that they were trying to breed with humans
This was because they realised they couldn't reproduce on their own after resurrecting. They probably didn't need to do that on the colonies (they had human prisoners from the war that they'd been experimenting on, e.g. Razor and Hero), they just did it because there were a few survivors and it was too few to be worth dropping more nukes which would just destroy the planet they clearly wanted to keep for themselves too.

>Then on New Caprica
They came to believe the plan was a mistake, that's not a contradiction, it's a ceasefire

>humans were their slaves
They weren't though, at least no more than they were at any point of the escape from the colonies seeing as money had no meaning. They still had the worker's union and such.

>Then the old Cylon says he doesn't want to be flesh and blood anymore and tries to exterminate the humans again
Again, changing his mind, not part of the plan.

>mfw they pulled the 'Procreation is one of God's commandments - go forth and multiply' line

I think at some point, they were going to go with everyone being a Cylon, but chickened out.

After the writer's strike, I'm amazed anything on the show still made sense. Aside from the standalone episodes, that is.

Head 6 could be so annoying sometimes