Spider-man Homecoming will open to a tleast $135 million going by the super positive reviews and growing buzz...

Spider-man Homecoming will open to a tleast $135 million going by the super positive reviews and growing buzz. Its legs will be affected by Apes, but it will have tremendous WOM (it’s being called the biggest crowd-pleaser of the year) and Apes and Dunkirk are adult-popcorn entertainment, while Spidey will be the last family entertainer of the summer and will appeal hugely to teens who will not get attracted to either Dunkirk or Apes.

If the WOM is as I’m expecting it to be, $350 million domestic will be a guarantee and with some luck it could just about take a shot at $385-$400 Million. Again, it will be a fanboy film and thus could be a but more frontloaded but for now, a good estimate seems $350-$360 million domestic and $900-$930 million worldwide.

are you quoting an article, or are you really just posting your own blog here?
please leave, this marketing ploy of yours is getting worse.

400 domestic

1 billion worldwide

screencap this

FUCK TUMBLR

I agree.

Forecast predicts $135M opening. It's basically confirmed.

Do you shills ever stop ?

Why did they think it was a good idea to Tony Stark the shit out of this movie? When did Spider Man need Iron Man's presence to get over with normies?

>marvel going full sjw in the movies as well
fuck

You're a loser

fat kid also a character from the film ?

Why do you care so much if this is successful? What does it matter if a dumb comic movie makes a 1 billion dollars? Are you cumming out of eyes at every thing Marvel does? Loser

I hope Birdman will appear in future movies because he's BASED as fuck.

Sup Forums said WW would flop and look how this turned out

the movie will bomb, screencap this

>Its legs will be affected by apes

A terrible fate to be sure

still not seeing it, as I'm not a cuck.

>so many browns
And we're supposed to pretend one of them is super hot, right?

I wish it was Steve showing him the ropes instead of Tony. Cap is the better way to give heart to the film.

Cap and Ant-man are in the movie. Even though Cap only does a bunch of PSA and Ant-man is just a cameo

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

>civil war barely did 1 that
>thinks another spider reboot will do that

HAHAAHAHAHAHHGAHAHAAHDFAHDFH RTHTRE TRTHGFE YVGF URTY RTS YRTUERW O,UTY6 4 ;LHN68 MOR79 IO9N YIOU 8NTUKMPI79JB68HE NIY6G8Y4H8IN8H

But you are the Sup Forums who said WW will bomb. Sane people here knew it will make money, because all of the propaganda.

Now you say Homecoming will bomb, so when it doesn't, you and other retards will go "LOL Sup Forums thought SM will fail"

How does it feel to be such worthless mong?

Forecasts are always low. I predict a $170 million opening weekend. Screencap this.

>Cap is the better way to give heart to the film
Not a Chris Evans' Cap

99% of this place thinks it'll get to a billion thanks mostly to RDJ. The rest is deluded contrarians.

I saw a forecast saying $200M OW.

This is what Wonder Cunt does to your brain.

Who is talking about dcshit marvel pajeet?

>pajeet

You continue to showcase your mental illness

We all know Chris showed us what a whiny libshit he is over the past months but you got to separate him from the character. Cap in the Marvel movies is good.

I don't think so.
Main thing about Cap (at least for me) is that he inspires respect even in vigilantes like Punisher.
There is nothing Chris Evans could do to be Captain America.

He was great Johnny Storm, although in terrible movies. That is much more up his speed.

200 million first weekend
8 billion world wide
/ScreenCapThis/

So, it's gonna have a better reception than ""Wonder"" Woman?

What kind of question is that? Spider-man is a beloved character all over the world.

>YFW it makes less than 900 Trillion and thus a massive flop

>mfw you get BTFO

>spider man/ iron man not making 800 Quadrillion in the first 3 seconds of its american release

Literally no one thinks that this will make less than 150M on opening weekend. Forecasts even have it at 175-200M.

>only makes 200 million opening weekend

is it over for Marvel/sony/spiderman/disney/RDJ/pajeets?

to be fair, at least to of the PSAs are in commercials, but i really want to see the full versions

It's a massive number, retard.

>baby driver and spiderman this close to each other
I thought you guys said sony didn't make kino?

>massive number
>not knowing that Spiderman needs to clear 9 billion domestically TO JUST BREAK EVEN

It's a GIANT number. Spider-man will finally end Wonder Woman's reign of box office terror.

Stop falseflagging.

SPIDEY-KINO IS COMING UP

Damn why are shitskins so ugly?

I can sense your tears as you type that. Very sad. Its over for marvel if this makes less than 250 million in the first weekend.

That would've been cool but you get less conflict between the characters.

FUCKING POORFAGS

>Flash Thompson is a Cyber Bully
>He's Indian because he's uses a computer.

That's racist.

This bread was made by a falseflagging DCcuck, pretending to be a Marvel Kinographers, so that when Spiderman doesnt make this money, we look assblasted.
Pitiful, I know.

Apes will slow it down, big time.

the thing that made WW so successful was being literally the only big, "good" flick on for a month. Transformers was a rehash panned movie, so was that other movie that I am forgetting.

WW will probably be beaten in worldwide numbers, but not domestic. not a chance in hell. you can thank the apes for that

Homecoming is literally tracking for 135M.