Why can't women be funny?

Before you SJWs get triggered or red pill scum leap on the women hating bandwagon, I'm not asking why girls aren't funny, I'm wondering why they can't be, specifically in movies. There are great female-led TV shows like has Kimmy Schmidt and GLOW, but why can't they get it together for a film? What's holding women back from making a modern comedy classic?

Also, Miss Congeniality is the funniest movie with a female lead. Prove me fucking wrong virgins.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I7izJggqCoA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>kimmy schmidt
>great

lel

Season 1 was great desu. Season 3 was pretty good. Season 2 was average.

Vaginas.

Wasn't this movie pretty much the exact same premise as some other movie released years back? I always remember the whole "guys accidentally kill a stripper and their lives fall to shit" movie but never the name.

they didnt evolve to need humor to get laid like men did

not to mention they have no idea what constitutes being funny since men will laugh at even the worst of their jokes

Season 1 was barely watchable you fuckin braindead nigger

OP here. I can't believe we've found the answer. Autism really does benefit mankind.

the jokes are great. the plots add nothing

the show should just be Kimmy and Titus acting naive and faggoty at each other, respectively

Jacqueline and Lillian can pop in occasionally

It's objectively good just not for everyone. The argument can end here.

I don't know what you're talking about but Rough Night is basically The Hangover mixed with Weekend at Bernie's mixed with a disregard for the lives of male sex workers [spoilers] the stripper isn't actually a stripper but an undercover cop [/spoilers]

youtu.be/I7izJggqCoA

>no Meth-head Charlie

Mean Girls

Your argument is invalid

is glow any good? i only saw screens of alison brie naked.

>funniest part of the movie is the gay guy and the principal

makes me think

because when they think theyre smart theyre the equivalent of children
physical comedy can be okay due to the same reasons

Of course you did. Yeah It's pretty good. Mark Maron is the funniest part though.

Makes me think your missing the point senpai
Its a girl comedy

>because when they think theyre smart theyre the equivalent of children
>physical comedy can be okay due to the same reasons

literally wat

and the funniest people in it are men hmmm im thinking

Because they were written by Tina Fey, a woman.
Sorry you lose sweetheart

I know whitch film you mean. It's something with Jeremy Piven i think that its called Very Bad Things.