Was Avengers kino?

No.

No.

No

No.

Maybe

Yes.

no.

Yes, it unironically reinvented franchises and now every studio is pathetically trying and failing to copy it but always fail at their starting movies and not one has managed to make a team-up movie while Marvel is doing their fourth next year.

No.

>reinvented franchises

Nope

No, it's shit.

No

Really simple story (as it was intended).
Works ok for the most part. Some parts are stupid and unnecessary. Some parts of the movie are actually enjoyable and made me rewatch them from time to time.
Undeniable effect on every studio in the Hollywood.
Age of Ultron was better.
Best Marvel Superhero movie is still Marvel Ultimate Alliance.

>Age of Ultron was better
Agreed. Most people don't seem to like it though. I think it has something to do with them being scared about Ultron and Vision talking about how humans are doomed

Yes.
Just kidding. No

I you were 13 like most of this board during it's release then yes probably

how much did the Avengers do?

I don't know

I liked the part where the aliens all had a huge mother ship that if you destroy it, it kills all the aliens like in every movie with aliens in it. I also really like the part where iron man had to get over his selfishness and sacrifice himself to save the world, but he didn't because of course he lives. I also like how the Hulk magically becomes tameable during the fight. I also like how he punched something 1000 times heavier than himself to a stand still without himself actually moving. I also like how Loki's brainwashing staff power is reversed by going unconscious. I really like how Agent Phil was thrown into the story. He was an awesome character! Then they kill him. How sad! It really got the avengers motivated though! Whoo you go get 'em. Loki didn't see that coming.

I don't see the point of these movies really. Nothing special happens, they all won't die. The bad guy doesn't even die, civilians don't die, nothing cool happens besides everyone nearly getting killed but just barely making it out alive while doing some twirly back flip at 3094834 miles per hour and landing on their feet while tricking the bad guy into telling them all his secrets and then throwing in a one liner while making a heroic sacrifice to save the world with an awesome impromptu plan that involves 70 year old technology that instantly solves all the worlds problems by destroying an overwhelming evil force that we are all supposed to be terrified of. Hey retarded council in this shitty movie. Instead of sending a nuke at Manhattan why don't you send it in the portal? Actually just send 200 of them in there. Problem solved you win, the end. You don't need the avengers dicking around, or a trillion dollar aircraft carrier that flies and cloaks and is completely useless.

P.S. Captain America can't kill one guy with an assault rifle

>Undeniable effect on every studio in the Hollywood.
Such as...

Never before they have done multiple movies with different characters culminate in one movie with all of them and suceeded with the box office.

and this will never happen again.

>suceeded with the box office
mediocre shit got money ok
>and this will never happen again
justice league, seriously nigger wtf are you talking about

I remember it being awesome, we used to watch it with friends when we grabbed dinner together.

Then I watched it again recently and has really aged badly. The costumes look silly, there is almost no action until the last big battle (they just stand up on the ship snapping at each other) and it was the first of the quipfests.

I even remember in the cinema thinking to myself how silly the "Galaga" scene was. The movies were starting to become Comedies with some adventure in it.