Morrissey – England Is mine

youtube.com/watch?v=4DHJa10Sa8A

Will it be biokino?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/morrissey-blames-immigration-for-disappearance-of-british-identity-760825.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope it ends with Moz triumphantly publishing this.

Why do tumblrinas love him so much when they would probably consider him to be a nazi?

May have just become a Smiths fan.

Why are Brits so damn cucked? Take your country back you pussies.

no one under 35 knows who Morrissey is come on

No she hasn't

I know a few tumlbr slags that love him

>The fruitcake that sings in the Smiths.
I hope Mojo Nixon plays him in the inevitable biopic. Or dubs over Idris Elba at least.

Huge fan of the smiths and Mozz, but this looks so off the mark. No one wants a Morrisey origins movie. We want him as a pompous rock star that shows brutal slaughter films in the background of his shows, wearing ambiguously gay clothing, starting shit with Robert Smith and his own band members.

Fuck, I rue the day when some farty producer dreams up a GG Allin biopic that focuses on his catholic upbringing and paints him as a victim of society.
No, we want shit flinging and stage rapes!

I'm 22 and have listened to the Smiths avidly since middle school

Leave the carehome

>100% librul faggot in all areas
>B..but he subtley implied Islam might a problem
>B..b..based amirite lads

fucking kys

He's also called the Chinese people subhuman.

>100% librul faggot in all areas
Such as...?

Reminder that veganism ≠ liberalism

He's /ourguy/.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/morrissey-blames-immigration-for-disappearance-of-british-identity-760825.html

>"England is a memory now,"
>"The gates are flooded and anybody can have access to England and join in."
>The NME has questioned his lyrics in songs such as the "National Front Disco", and in 1992, it accused him of flirting with racist imagery following a concert at Finsbury Park in which he appeared draped in a Union flag when there were reportedly National Front supporters in the crowd.

He is /ourguy/

>that
>subtle
About as subtle as a brick through your window, mate.

Jessica Brown Findlay had nudes leaked as part of The Fappening, including a few videos and an image of a penis head being poked into her eye.

Jesus Christ, open up pretty much any webpage on his politics.

Also backed a bunch of anti-racist, anti-facist bullshit like Unite Against Fascism which regular tries to fuck with UKIP the party he 'almost voted for'. His right-wing views extend to his homoerotic fetish for skinheads and football firms and that's about it. Everywhere else he's a hand-wringing liberal.

I see the /hm/ - brit/pol/ ven diagram is out in force tonight.

Very low-information chat about political stances - yep looks like brit/pol/ to me.

Do enlighten us

england is my city

Is he still a tax exile in the USA while bleating on about his beloved England? So beloved he refuses to contribute a fucking penny to it.

The Viz have called Morrisey a twat for 30 years for a reason. He's a massive hypocritical twat.

Morrissey is a homosexual in denial, just like a good percentage of Sup Forums

So why do so many tumblrinas love him?

He's a problematic fave.

you forgot that it's A WHITE penis, so it's shit by default.

>A WHITE penis

ewwwww

He's a racist who is a gigantic faggot in every other possible way.

So he's /ourguy/ on one very particular issue.