/tpg/ - Twin Peaks General

Why Did You Kill Me, David? Edition

pastebin.com/Zi0MW4bz

Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fiwtDoxHT2Y
change.org/p/the-true-fans-of-twin-peaks-and-mark-frost-petition-to-showtime-to-not-air-the-final-10-parts-of-twin-peaks-the-return
youtube.com/watch?v=6apMqv4k1Iw
youtube.com/watch?v=2uDsVi2EU_E
youtube.com/watch?v=Gm4QG0DYcSw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for jumping man

/ourguy/

rhonda worst girl

Pete is the worst thing in the series.

>that stupid fucking face
>that stupid fucking voice
>literal cuck

No wonder Lynch killed him.

A cute maid appears!

never trust a croatian

3rd, 4th or 5th for where can I download last night's episode?

:^)

LAME Rhonda poster.

Post best Twin Peaks music.

Nothing yet has matched:
>youtube.com/watch?v=fiwtDoxHT2Y

>I got idea man
>You take me for a walk
>Under the sycamore trees
>The dark trees that blow, baby
>In the dark trees that blow....

WE

change.org/p/the-true-fans-of-twin-peaks-and-mark-frost-petition-to-showtime-to-not-air-the-final-10-parts-of-twin-peaks-the-return

PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION TO FINALLY END THE RAPE OF TWIN PEAKS BY DAVID LYNCH

Leaking episode descriptions for Parts 14 through 18.

Part 14: Whet your appetite.
Part 15: What are chemtrails really for?
Part 16: Be my threshold.
Part 17: Fire walk with us.
Part 18: No greater love.

based jumping man poster

Dick Tremayne

People post this in every thread and I am still waiting for it to happen.

Check your percolator, faggot. You're haunted now.

>Fire walk with us.

GOAT ep incoming

wtf showtime? you seriously didn't air a new episode last night because july 4th is on tuesday?

fuck you.

>tfw smashed on weissbier and listening to Julee Cruise crooning about falling in love

These are all lines in their episodes, so Dr. Amp confirmed for part 15?

Why are people saying episode 9 has only been released in Croatia?

Is Twin Peaks really going to go full chemtrails?

great track and even better in the context of the episode

They did the same for Memorial Day, as did some other shows. Did you start watching the series two weeks ago?

>Part 15

Eddie Bravo confirmed

:c

>tfw i'll never fall in love

feels bad, man.

Reminder that this general is so tryhard that many regular posters have unironically managed to hate Pete.

Thoughts?

It's probably a throwaway line or something Dr. Jakoby says.

Episode 8 wasn't terrifying enough. I know you're going for the horror angle like with FWWM, Lynch. Make it spookier.

WHEN IS EPISODE 9 RELEASED?

Or BOB is trying to do something like the nuclear bomb again where he can create something so destructive that it can open the tear back up to Mother again? Maybe this is going to get really big?

I dunno. It's just a fan and it scares me for a reason I absolutely can't explain.

When will the Dunky reveal happen?

Eating some creamed corn from a bowl, using only my hands. Am I kino now?

i watched the first 4 episodes when they got posted online so i waited until episode 5 aired like the rest of us.

it is fucking stupid though. everybody streams or DVRs shows nowadays and they're a subscriber based service so ratings don't count for anything for them except to decide whether to renew or cancel a show which is irrelevant for twin peaks anyway.

HBO used to do this shit and then they stopped because they realized it was retarded.

no you're just retarded

Yesterday, retard

I fell in love once. She didn't love me back. Worst pain I've ever had...and I've got regular debilitating cluster headaches.

look into it

Hope he returns this season. Hop all the lodge-entities return desu.

and actually they didn't do the same thing for memorial day.

episodes 3 & 4 aired on may 28th which was memorial day weekend. stop lying.

oh god i have to piss so bad

HELLLOOOOOooooo-OOOOOO

So we are to assume that BOB is going to do something super chaotic like a nuclear bomb to try to bring back the mother monster? I've lived next door to Dunky for a very, very long time.

>why are we spending so much time on Dougie??

yeah man that's garmonbozia-core

hello frenlo! How u so fast?? :^)

I hope Dougie accidentally drowns Sonny Jim or something that be pretty cool

Let me just verify. Episode 9 is after the episode with the 'got a light' guy right?

can someone explain the Croatia thing

>filename says jumping man is an evil spirit

is this true??

Oh boy, reruns.

;_; good luck bro

/ourgal/

Reminder that after this season there will be no more Twin Peaks as far too many key actors have died.

Well the mother monster did appear in that glass box so it is possible for her to manifest somehow.

AlsoI think Laura was "deployed" as a counter to BOB. BOB tried to possess her and failed.
That might give BOB a permanent "holy" vessel to inhabit and do whatever he pleases.

As it is we see Coop (doppelCoop) is an imperfect one and he has to deal with maintaining control of it and prevent Coop from coming back.

>Part 17: Fire walk with us.

not reruns, not everybody uses showtime anytime.

they technically were the first times they were aired on showtime so they're not reruns. just admit you were wrong about them not airing episodes over memorial day weekend.

brookland auto

>tfw nobody seems to have understood the purpose of this scene was Coop's compassion searing through his consciousness for one moment to recognise poor Sonny Jim, alone in the car, was waiting for his father who actually died and will never return to raise him in the way he expects.

i did (._.) (;_:)

CHECK
MAJOR
BRIGGS
INSTAGRAM

Fake News.

season 4 is already confirmed

HELLOOOooooOOOO
youtube.com/watch?v=6apMqv4k1Iw

Eddie, dude, I like you but youre not making sense.

No it's not, season 3 was due to be half of this current season with season 4 being the second half. They opted to just push it all together.

Yeah Croatians are based and don't give a fuck about America and Trump's anti-Twin Peaks agenda so they aired episode 9 on 4th of July weekend, and they'll probably air episode 10 next week.

Sure, they aired them for the first time on TV memorial day weekend. At any rate, they shifted the release schedule so that people could watch them prior to any vacations or whatever.

I fucking love the sounds he makes

Sup Forums's Phillip Jeffries Platinum time travel pass

BOB has found a new host.

that's not true at all. they never planned two seasons. it was originally going to be 9 episodes and then lynch decided he wanted to do 18 and held out for more money.

youtube.com/watch?v=2uDsVi2EU_E

damn...

Reminder.

CROATIA
R
O
A
T
I
A

When is it shown in the states?

The whole original cast minus Kyle and Lynch himself have a combined screen time of 4 minutes in S3. Time which could've easily been filled with another sweeping scene.

he kinda looks like evil coop

>1
>1
>9

Jumping man means nothing is just pretentious imagery by the meme master david lynch

holy shit

Lynch personally requested a hiatus in episode showing until January next year.

You. Will. See.

this happened with better call saul too over memorial day weekend when they aired the episode in europe and it leaked on torrent sites.

honestly i have no idea why a premium channel would not air a show over a "holiday weekend" (even though july 4th is on a fucking tuesday). it's just retarded and now they're going to be going head to head with game of thrones in a couple weeks for the rest of the season.

Judy

no

I think I like Lynch but his fans are making me hate him

andy has had the most screen time of anyone other than lynch, miguel ferrer, & coop. i don't think anyone would have predicted that.

In Gematria the numerical value of Hebrew word PGVL (abomination) is 119.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gm4QG0DYcSw

This is what Michael Anderson has been doing these last few years.