Is Dan Schneider a pedophile?

Is Dan Schneider a pedophile?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x36an1u
mobile.twitter.com/danwarp/status/582601647991459840
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

woah woah where did THAT came from ?

There are a hundred "coincidences" that point to yes. I really don't believe it possible for there to be that many coincidences.

He's litterally a monster we need to end his reign of terror

No, I smell C O I N C I D E N C E S.

IS NO ONE SAFE FROM THIS MONSTER????????????

Yes. The lucky fuck.

Yeah, fatties.

>literally cucking the president
He can't keep getting away with it

Of coursh. Hes a big guy too, for you. Was it kino? Daaamn, Dan looks like that?!? What did he mean by this and what the FUCK was his problem?

t.reddit

probably not

Dan pls

whats his name again?

dan "also known as big nick in thailand" schneider

What did they mean by this and what he FUCK was their problem?

Dan "Rough Rider" Schneider

Dan "Lollipop from Loli Pop" Schneider

Whoa, how old is this image?

I dont think there is any direct evidence or testimony by any of his victims

but yes obviously he is

Older than the girls he fucks at least

Sup Forums posters are pedophiles

google his name for pictures. Do you think he's a pedo?

no neck 0/10

Fun fact: consuming innocent children souls cause chin growth.

A man is either a pedophile or gay

why would he need his own website

Why hasn't anyone named him yet?

There is no definitive proof, but signs point to yes. But at the same time, he is an extremely easy target for such rumors, so who knows.

Maybe he's not a pedo, and is just really weird. We'll likely never know for sure.

The million dollar question is: how come the entertainment industry is plagued with decade-old issues addressed by a bunch of insiders but no scandal shakes it anyway? When was the last time we heard concrete names?

We're not talking about that very few actors who dared to touch these issues out of thin air, but dozens (hundreds?) who were close to the fire. Still, nothing. From one perspective, it's understandable - but weird nonetheless.

Don't call me that.

It's irrelevant.

He treats his girls right, and they never report or betray him.

100%. Yes

Where's the recap image

Dubs confirm.

When will the news break?

Dan "the man with the plan to lick her clam, tie her up and slap her with your ham, start with your fingers and then your hand, no reporting and no bans, fondle her clit then her cans, rip off her clothes and throw her in the van, not one - not two but a six man gangbang, into her mouth right inside her, make'r pussy wider and wider, soft smooth skin better is the whiter, pound her so hard the call me Hymen Collider, gimme a ciggie this'll be an all nighter, don't go soft gotta be a hard rider, hold her tighter she's a fighter, we won't kill you if you stay quieter " Scheneider

"Tell the president we have Jack Bauer on the line"

Dong Schlonger

He certainly acts and looks like one, but you'd think somebody would have leaked some actual concrete evidence by now. Tons of hackers and amateur journalists would kill to be the one to reveal that a long-time Nickelodeon creator is actually a serial rapist, it's a shame that nobody's come out with that information yet.

Dubs Checkem

I think there's no doubt that he made the girls of his shows do strange things with their feet behind closed doors.

But an actual ass pounding pedophile monster? nah

I don't think so. He is certainly a foot fetishist who includes foot fetishism in his tv show though.
dailymotion.com/video/x36an1u

>talking with female friend
>conversation running dry
>bring up Dan Schneider making teen actresses do sexual stuff on camera for the show
>doesn't believe me
>show her a bunch of screencaps and webms
>"but user they're just showing their bare feet, there's nothing sexual about feet, it's just funny"
>quickly drop the subject

>haha ya i agree it's funny! you should take your socks off and put your bare feet on my lap haha as a joke

missed an opportunity there user

What bs.

If He had done 1 / 10th of what this board "claims" he has done he would be in prison.

He is just a very successful producer.

A man whose imagination is gifted to the point of being a sure thing in the field of young adult entertainment.

That's just what I would say if I was dirty dan

aren't we all??

There is no doubt. But most in Hollywood power positions are.

I'm so close to solving this case, I can almose taste it

He hungers

Just look at the tears in their eyes.

Just tell the truth for once Dan.

Dan you son of a bitch just tell us the truth

damn man good for you for talking to a girl, she seeems like she likes you man

To be fucked by Dan Schneider... It must really take a toll. You're telling yourself you're doing it for your career - actually convincing yourself that you want this - but every part of you is resisting. Every muscle, every neuron in your brain, is revolted. His trail of cold, slimy saliva all over your quivering feet. His sausage fingers, probing and greasy. He takes them out of you and slurps at them as he did after devouring the fried chicken that some intern brought to him, just before your 'contract negotiation' began.

Afterwards, you know that he owns your body, but not your soul. You lost a part of it; threw it away rather than let him have it. You're just a bit more hollow now. It wasn't worth it. If you could go back and tell yourself not to do it, the younger one would tell you to buck up. This is everything you've worked for. How bad could it be?

So you're forced to replay every sordid encounter, willing the memory to change, just once. You lie awake in bed, wondering if it was rape. If in forcing yourself to stay still, maybe you raped yourself? You wonder if you could give all of this up. If it came to light that you let him do... that... to you in exchange for your fame you'd be ripped to pieces in the media. No amount of apologies to fans, or rehab or charity work would undo it. Even suicide wouldn't cleanse you. You'll never be able to forget. Never be free.

At least you've made it in Hollywood.

look where his hand is

cant be real lol

>He certainly acts and looks like one,
How so?

mobile.twitter.com/danwarp/status/582601647991459840

technically it is a cream pie but, yeah wtf dan? lol

purely a "coincidence" just like Jamie Lynn Spears' kid whose father is unknown who looks just like him is a "coincidence" and his billion scenes of underaged feet are "coincidences"

Looking for tv show something like cowboy bebop or trigun

>Starting to wonder if Tarantino and other major players in Hollywood run some kind of underground foot fetish ring

I wish I knew how dumb young girls can be before I reached 25 years old

>who comes up with these ideas

>it's real
this is taking the piss lads

Outlaw Star

this

so you're saying he likes golden showers too?

A nigganon should record this slam poetry style

This mother fucker needs to burn

Does this man know no boundaries?

You can feel her pain. Any amount of money will ever delete the memories of uncle Dan destroying your inocence. Poor Miranda ;_;

nice dubs

Sam Snider knew Michael Jackson?

>all that
i miss that show