I haven't spoken to another human being in 6 weeks

i haven't spoken to another human being in 6 weeks.

what movie should i watch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UaIXUXdYthA
imdb.com/title/tt0138704/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why not my man?

Apocalypse Now

Big Lebowski

Toy Story
Given this is your second chance at humanity, it's only natural you begin with a movie all ages, especially youngsters, would enjoy.

The Man Who Sleeps

>tfw you communicate with others on the Internet in english so much that you forgot how to even communicate with others in your own native language

me desu
>tfw thoughts are in English

Or listen to the new Paramore album.

Can you get a therapist? Weekly sessions help.
As far as films, do you want to lean into the darkness or get your mind off it?

I-Is this what its like to be a normy?

Lego Movie / Lego batman.

Prettig much

You should watch a movie alone.

oh wait - you don't have a choice.

Just come to America

why

WALL-E

So you can seclude yourself in a part of a city that is inhabited by your native people and learn to speak the language again.

i look that. are there any more .gif or webm movie posters?
much more promising than that minimalistic shit

might as well do that here, why go to a worse country for that?

>tfw listening to good music
>imagine myself being a star on my country singing the same song but translated to my language

That's the entire point. You're too comfortable, you have no reason to leave. If you were put in America you'd have to go out and communicate to survive.

go to any 4 of july fest near your place
crawl a bar, bitches will be drunk af be sure you are too

>i look that. are there any more .gif or webm movie posters?

>listen to the new Paramore album.
Wat? Why the fuck would he do that user?

Because it's good, that's why :)

It's gud

Call your mom.

>tfw never have studied any english course in my life
Fuck, it's starting to happen with me, I need to hang out with people irl now.

any specific misanthrope or asocial movies
i've got barfly, sort of. that's it

>any specific misanthrope or asocial movies
quintessential asocial misanthrope film here

haha can you even imagine??

Her, Rushmore/Tenenbaums, Taste of Cherry, Greenberg, The Fire Within

Korean kino.

Into the Wild

thanks

her doesn't fit the bill. anderson doesn't do it for me. will check the rest, thanks.

thumbnail looks like BLACKED

>9/10 qt is a neet
I like the movie but that shit was so unbelievable.

Pretentious unwatchable wad of sean penn's disgusting cum
I might recommend apocalypse now or happiness

The Machinist

I plan on killing myself soon. What are some good suicide recs?

don't do it user

What is this?

Why? What reason do I have to continue

movie?

Watch this op. Only the truest of neet can relate.
youtube.com/watch?v=UaIXUXdYthA

dude,you have gone too deep,never go too deep

let me add a rec of my own: the passenger

Castaway on the Moon

That's up to you to decide, just like it is for everybody else. There are no objective reasons to live, you have to decide what yours are. If you feel you have no reason to live, you are CHOOSING to have no reason to live.

Do what you want, it's your life, but don't act like it's anybody or anything's responsibility but your own.

you never know what's going to happen in the future

>haha just b yourself

Why is it unbelievable? Korean society is fucking obsessed with looks and the girl is obviously mentally unstable.

>haha just b yourself
How the fuck did you get that out of what I said?

i don't think stroszek is every man's last film
curtis probably related to the absurdity, or something else, who knows. but it's sufficiently detached from depressive thoughts, i suppose, to ensure that you do it reasonably and not out of an emotional fit.

just a friendly thread of depressive outcasts considering suicide, and a /r9k/ faggot like you has to stroll in

everybody wants some

really any linklater film

is it just a rehash of dazed and confused?

i have literally been putting this off bc it looks too fun, like make me jealous and hate my life fun, wtf?

Just saying I would have found it more believable if they didn't hire a kpop star to play a neet.

Funny enough I'm listening to Joy Division now

w-why did she put on the helmet bros

No, instead you follow cool dudes being cool, knowing that if you ever got the opportunity to hang out with them, you wouldn't be reinvited because you're not cool enough for them, and you can't even be mad at them because they're right.

It really makes me depressed every time I watch it, the feeling of envy for characters on the screen is ridiculous but that feeling keeps me moving forward knowing I missed any opportunity to be that but I can be the best me.

Yeah it absolutely is that much fun. Go watch it and hate yourself for wasting life.

Drive
It's a meme but a good movie though, and perfect for your mood

trips of bad advice

This.

Pink Floyd: The Wall (1982)

when I first watched that I was like 15, in high school, with friends, and I thought it was kind of interesting but it didn't make me feel anything. Now I'm afraid to watch it again.

Really fucking sucks how this hits so close to home.

>tfw you fell in love with a one night stand

i know this feel. i've actually begun answering my phone when telemarketers call just so i can acclimatize to speaking to another person again, but it's always a fucking recording

If you're legit, please seek help. You don't deserve to live like that and it's fixable.

Godspeed, user. I belive in you.

IF I HAD MY WAY I'D HAVE ALL OF YOU SHOT!

mine too. Arrival was right.

>You don't deserve to live like that
he didn't choose it. who's to say if he deserves it
when the only way to make social interactions less painful is to try to put on a face, when you gain nothing from them anyway, and you know they're not genuine, and that there's no relation forming between you and anyone because neither can relate ...
why go through the effort

You fags have no idea what love is if you think you fall in love with girls you dont even know

>See someone you know but havnt spoken to in months across the road
>Social anxiety kicks in because its been a while and i feel nervous about starting a conversation even though we've known each other for years
>Activly go out of my way to walk in the opposition direction from them and take the long way around to avoid them

>ctrl f
>no mention of PI
Watch PI my friend.

Please enlighten me, poster on Sup Forums

imdb.com/title/tt0138704/
?

I just move to the other side of the road when I see them in the distance and pretend like I don't even see them.
Have to constantly scan my surroundings though.

i'm in the same situation and yeah, it's a choice. i've ghosted everyone in my life and this is the shitty result of it. it takes effort to avoid even speaking to people. it doesn't just happen by accident. maybe you're in the same situation, maybe you think it isn't your fault...well, if so, you're fucking wrong. quit feeling sorry for yourself and go talk to a bartender if you're that desperate. go talk to the cashier instead of using the self checkout. say hello to a random person. you literally have no one but yourself to blame if you go through life completely isolated. and like i said, i know for a fact because i've done it myself, am still doing it, and trying to break the habit

where you hear it from doesn't really matter

I'm in the same "fall in love with every woman who shows me attention" boat and even I know that I'm a miserable, emotionally stunted cunt.

sometimes it feels like there is a tattoo on my forehead which I'm unaware of that warns people not to talk to me and avoid me. It feels like there is a strange barrier that is keeping me locked away from everyone else. From being part of humanity.

It's not exactly simple to explain, which is the whole reason things like poetry exist. But love has absolutely nothing to do with first impressions, physical appearance, or the shallow surface persona people put out to the world. You can only love somebody when you actually know them, when you know who they truly are on the inside.
Like I said though, if you think you are or were in love with somebody who you barely knew, it wasn't love. Way too many people mistake desire for love. Desiring somebody isn't the same as loving them.

I know it's not actually "love", it's just us idealizing strangers. that's what makes it feel so shitty; I know i'm setting myself up for disappointment

Someone who actually gets it.

There isn't "love at first sight": it's lust/desire.

Well hey you're more intelligent and self-aware than most faggots.

Exactly.

it is my fault. i don't hate it. i still talk to people, i still go to work every day, i still put on the face. but i know by now that it's very hard for me to relate to people, and that i'll push people away half-unconsciously if they're nice and try to get close.
i tried to live the normal life for 5 years, trying to change core aspects of my personality, believing in fake it till you make it, judging every single word i said and trying to see how i could've done better. i did the party and alcohol life (didn't net more than a make-out) and made one good friend and coasted on that to get around. learned how to keep a conversation going, feign interest, be fun with alcohol
in the end it wasn't worth it, and now i'm just tired. tired enough to accept that this is it for me. i just try to shove down the biological impulses that make me want friends and want to fuck, i deny them, and in my little free time i live in my head, with all the movies and music and books in the world. i like being by myself and i've always kept myself good company

nice blogpost i just wrote there. might as well hit enter

>implying isn't just lust/desire

come on now kids, do I have to explain to you how hormones work again

Bros how do I get over my ex who left me 7 months ago?

Is carrie fisher in this or am I thinking of the man with one red shoe?

lust isn't without blame in this but people who "fall in love" with many women they meet tend to create elaborate fantasies, personalities for them, situations where they're together...
they don't know the person, but they have an idea of the person they want and they superimpose that idea onto the image of the person... and that is enough for idealistic love.

I wish I knew. It'd help me immensely to get over a girl. I've been drinking lots of red wine, listening to a lot of post punk and smoking a shit ton of weed.