Take shit

>take shit
>wipe ass
>its one of THOSE shits
>barely have enough toilet paper for the job
>by the time im done my sphincter is bleeding a little and I still dont even feel clean
i wish bidets were a thing here
we are no better than the street shitters

holy shit I have the exact same fucking problem I thought I was the only one
I'm worried that some feces might get in my bloodstream can you die from that

If it's one of those I take a quick shower or use wet wipes. I too wish bidets were common here

I shower after every dump I take

I know this feel very well

Just eat more high fibre foods

i have the same problem, that's why i only take shit once per day, just before taking a bath
this way i can clean my ass in hot water

what the fuck is wrong with you people

fat.

you can't get infected from your own excrements
you can eat your own shit and drink your own piss without any health problems

how do you have total control over your sphincter? something you're not telling us? it's okay we're all anonymous here

Wait, other countries don't have bidets?
You don't have to be ultra autistic about it like Italians, but they are handy as fuck for a quick cleaning of the jewels or for case like this one.

I managed to guess the flag just by reading the post

im not fat at all
i just take really big shits and sometimes pinching it off causes some collateral damage

how can you shit without a bidet on work? do you hold?

>take a shit
>whipe 2 or 3 times just to take the brute shit out
>finish the job on the bidet
Learn how to take a shit, australoid subhuman.

>i wish bidets were a thing here
You're finally starting to see the light.

Eat more beans

kek

pooland everybody

Iktf
Once i become a crypto millionaire I'll buy a bidet

I had a high-pressure water hose installed next to my turdlet. I feel clean as a whistle.

It was about time.

When we'll have flying cars anglos still won't have their arseholes clean lmao

This is because you didn't evacuate completely. Sad!

too bad they don't have showers in Walmart...

i can relate
i've found that wiping from the front while still sitting helps clean up (mainly because your buttcheeks smear the shit all around when you stand up), but then, your asshole is exposed to much more contact with the toilet paper and sometimes ends up bleeding

r8 my bidet.

People wipe standing up?

same here
but i also at some point developed a flap near my anus
until i discovered the flap it was impossible for me to wipe myself properly because every time i wiped the flap covered parts of my anus and i constantly got skid marks for a time
my mom even confronted me with it and said that i should visit the doctor "if my closing mechanism didn't work"
luckily i found out how to pull my one butt cheek to the side so i could wipe myself
i have only experienced it recently due to shitty diet

>hot and cold water knobs
2/10

i do it if the shit is nice and rock solid, you know, when you wipe and there's hardly anything on the toilet paper

Try only eating meat for a while. Preferably some organ meats too, or you'll get a slight vitamin deficiency (you can supplement if necessary). No, this will not constipate you or whatever. Meat is almost all protein and fats and is extremely nutritious, and almost all of it is completely absorbed in your digestive tract, unlike plant-based foods which you need to shit out.

>everyone has their fancy bidets
>nobody has a job
meds everyone
while you guys are busy soaking your assholes in water, the real boyz are making that gdp go up
i shower like twice a week tops and it's all good

Good job Pajeet, while people lose their time shitting in toilets we should discharge in the streets to save time and be more productive.

why?

heh...