Now that I finished The Office what show should I watch? Episodes should be short as I watch them while having dinner

Now that I finished The Office what show should I watch? Episodes should be short as I watch them while having dinner

Please advice

Corner gas.

Parks and Recreation is the next logical step

I tried to watch it but I found the female quirky character cringy as shit and couldn't get past that.

Imagine she does nice thing for him and just pulls her panties off and lets him smell and eat her ass and pusy.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT YO

>sitcoms without laughtracks
How did you know when to laugh/applaud? I could never get into that show because of this

>>tfw you're just a head

Jesus Christ I hate laugh tracks.

what the fuck lel

You dont find it embarrassing when everyone in the room applauds cause the joke was really funny and youre a split second late and they notice? It's really worth having a laughtrack to avoid that

Is that Pete Hines?

30 Rock

It's always sunny in Philadelphia

I thought that was the JUST hair edited on that thing. Jesus Christ what is wrong with me.

30 rock

Yes

Then suicide, my dear friend.

What's it like when someone is attracted to you? I can't imagine someone looking at me in a sexual manner.

This.

Sex

>tfw no gf

It's nice.

Whoa, have Weeknd and Gomez...?

[TRIGGERED]

Brooklyn Nine-Nine and the IT crowd

Not OP but it's unbelievable. It surprises me then I immediately go into denial. I tell myself it can't be true

Which kinda sets off an alarm that maybe she was turned on by me. There's alot of failsafes going on inside of me, my circuitry is set to celibacy

Since you're an adult and asking that question chances are you'll experience the same results when you finally meet someone who isn't repulsed by you

:(

>You will never be short enough to do a Humpty Dumpty cosplay so good that VJ wants to take a picture with you

Why even live?

he'll be fine

World Peace.

>plebbitors will probably still feel sorry for him

Is Miley friendly?

Imagine them having sex

>some real life mr potato head can get chicks and I can't

Suicide it is

You just know

30 Rock

SHE'S TOUCHING THE TUUBE

DAAAMN, Kuato looks like that?!

>google "Kuato" images
>3 of them are Trump
Obsession

It's about the payout dumbass. He probably has several life insurance policies, he'll die, and she'll collect on all of them.

And that still makes me alone and him with chicks