CNN BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

HAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAHHAHAHA

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/881503147168071680

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WyAEUOYJlmY
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40332236
youtube.com/watch?v=L7YrTk-Y0a0
youtube.com/watch?v=Qc0lV_7kOS4
metro.co.uk/2017/06/07/theres-a-campaign-for-people-to-moon-trump-when-he-comes-to-britain-6692180/
youtube.com/watch?v=Os_rzOW2_cM
youtube.com/watch?v=5GPwBgP-oHo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

do you live in a cave?
also

>see 9001 articles/video links about how Trump has gone too far this time "is it fascism?" "is this tweet what will finally get Trump impeached?"
>look it up because, what the fuck could be so terrible
>it's just a stupid joke video that you might find on /gif/ in a ylyl

I'm pretty politically neutral but I rolled my eyes so hard they almost fell out of my fucking head

ahahaitget'sfunniereachtimeit'sposted

based jose altuve poster

He also sold the stone cold stunner like a sack of potatoes.

Not to mention five minutes ago the media was talking about right wingers protesting that Shakespeare thing was them being pussies. I don't like Trump, but the media's bias against is blatantly obvious to anyone with eyes.

I hate to sound like an sjw but you really cant normalize POTUS tweeting out stuff like this to the world. The President is tweeting out memes while other countries and self interested people in his own administration try to take advantage of him

Trump Will Not Be Cleared | The Resistance with Keith Olbermann | GQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WyAEUOYJlmY

niggas be acting like CNN was a reputable news source capable of reporting the kind of stories that would bring down an authoritarian state (which trump is not capable of implementing even if he wanted)

the same CNN that spent 2 years looking for some missing chink airplane because it got them a slight boost in ratings the first week.

>Leader of the most powerful army and country in the world was on WWE

just let that sink in

Whya re liberals so fucking pathetic?

You mean this?

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40332236

Trumpkins made themselves look pretty retarded here.

The best part of this whole thing is major news networks trying to explain what memes are.

Its fucking hilarious.

Stephen: 'This Is What's Wrong With The American President'
youtube.com/watch?v=L7YrTk-Y0a0

par for the course journalism for CNN

And Obama making skits with biden and going on "mean tweets" with other "celebrities" what was that? It's just a new age. Who gives a fuck what the rest of the world thinks about us? Every eurotrash faggot has hated the US since they were born for no reason. Every sane person knows you can't just judge an individual by the stupid shit their president does.

if I could pick one person in the world to die, right now, it'd be you

>leader of the free world has taken and sold a Stone Cold stunner

jesus christ he's a complete manchild

>Lily Collins

>news source is call BBC
>country that willingly cucks themselves and not ashamed of it

Jesus...you deserve to be mudslimed.

>tfw he retweeted it on the official PotUS twitter

Oh America

Leibniz was right; this truly is the best of all possible worlds.

kek, he's broken

Agreed. Looking forward to watching Okja later. Hopefully they show her hairy forearms

Trump Tweets While Republicans Huddle on Health Care: A Closer Look
youtube.com/watch?v=Qc0lV_7kOS4

>Every eurotrash faggot has hated the US since they were born for no reason.

Then why were hundreds of thousands of Europeans showing up to see Obama speak?

Meanwhile...

metro.co.uk/2017/06/07/theres-a-campaign-for-people-to-moon-trump-when-he-comes-to-britain-6692180/

>normalize

fuck off back to whatever shithole you came from

Castro posting dies this fall

Curious on how other countries feel about the US now?

lmao liberals are literally

SEETHING
E
E
T
H
I
N
G

Dumb ballposter

Holy shit Colbert has aged about 10 years since Trump got elected

>mommy milky

lol can't stop laughing

Honestly I'd be a right winger if there were any unironically red-pilled conservative women that were also cute and hot. But it's so rare. The only attractive conservative women I've seen are kind of edgy tryhards which is off putting.

Of course someone who hates you will gladly show their support for your enemies.

THE ABSOLUTE MAD MAN DID IT AGAIN
THE LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD IS TWEETING LIKE HES HANGING OUT WITH HIS BOYS

>tfw no jewess big tittied gf

because they are brainwashed into thinking that because Obama is black, they would be racist for mindlessly hating him like they have been brainwashed into with all other americans

I can't believe I share a board with faggots like you

kellyanne conway exposed as a liar After she defends Trump Tweet Attacking Mika
youtube.com/watch?v=Os_rzOW2_cM

bravo

I'm "Eurotrash" and I've always considered America a great country. If it wasn't for your third world health care, I would've moved there a long time ago. Now that Trump is into power I just kind of pity America and find it sad that the country has turned itself into a laughing stock. Not sure why you voted that idiot in, not that Hillary deserved to be president either but still.

I got your ball right here

She's just too plastic for my taste. I'm pretty sure her tits and even labia have been operated on.

no one gives a shit europoor

If America's enemies want to bring eight years of steady job growth and record highs in health care coverage, we should elect more of them president.

Can you guys believe the libtarded libcucks actually think the president shouldn't behave like a petty child? How can they be so cucked!?

I understand it's immature and unprofessional but the reaction to this is way out of proportion. The media is inflating the seriousness of what actually occurred.

h-he's just crazy

true
but i still want a rich, successful pretty big tittied jewess gf nigga
i won't complain about the minor details

>eight years of steady job growth

hahahahaha it was a shitty as fuck recovery

can you believe these pussy conservatives don't think sticking a cigar up an (((intern's))) pussy is beyond the pale? how can they be so cucked?

>a 4 minute video that proves nothing
>every comment is some half-literate or actual shill saying vitriolic shit that has nothing to do with the video

what am I supposed to be seeing here?

It's funny that you call us "europoors" when we're doing pretty well. God forbid you get a scraped knee in America, you'll be paying off that debt your entire life.

Drumpf is a retard desu

Reminds me of this guy.
youtube.com/watch?v=5GPwBgP-oHo

she's not a jew

So is trump supporting the new healthcare bill? Its supposed to be voted on any day now?

>we're doing pretty well
>the ministry of truth said so!

jej

>workforce participation rate (ie. the actual employment rate) plummets during 8 Obama years
>record highs in health care "coverage" due to increase in Medicaid enrollment

He destroyed jobs and put everyone on welfare.
So I can see why Europe loved him.

>God forbid you get a scraped knee in America, you'll be paying off that debt your entire life.

Wait you just said we had a record number covered under obama, but it'll cost a shitload if you have a scrapped knee?

Based baseball guy poster

even better

based Roseanne!

WHO JACKIE?

Ministry of Truth applies more to your anti-net neutrality country than my pro net neutrality country, buddy. Just accept that your country is going backwards and it has seen better days.

Honestly America has the most cucked citizenry in the world. They'll argue against giving themselves raise or decent healthcare and instead rely on gofundmes and tips like literal beggars on the street.

When will this embarrassment end?

This wasn't an argument.

Americucks are fucking delusional. What's new?

the only americans who give to shits are libcucks, who share a lot of similar ideas to you euros

GoFundMe is a modern health care system, just as Twitter is what makes Trump a modern president.

net neutrality as we talk about it now has nothing to do with propoganda you dip

Even the moron that is Bush tried to focus on the important shit. Trump doesn't' give two fucks about world matters, the healthcare bill, his meet with Putin, problems with North Korea... nope his war is with CNN.

The US is LITERALLY the laughing stock of the planet right now.

>I'm politically neutral...
>I hate Trump but...
Stop prefacing your opinions with this pussyfooting shit. If you support Trump or hate CNN/MSM, just say it and stop being a little gay faggot.

>The US is LITERALLY the laughing stock of the planet right now.

Oh no what will the US ever do

>the leader of the free world retweets memes
What a time to be alive lads.

I think Trump is a piece of shit, but I am disgusted by CNN and the media whining that this silly WWE gif is an open threat for violence against reporters. The fuck is wrong with these idiots? They could be making intelligent arguments against Trump instead of saying shit just as silly as his bullshit.

>The US is LITERALLY the laughing stock of the planet right now.

tell it to someone who gives a shit. since the fucking advent of the forum/imageboard you eurofags have been shitting on america

you don't actually give a shit you just want to spout your elitist crap and receive your gubment cheese

It's about to go anyways. America is truly in a decline.

Why is his sperm so low energy?

Ah so if someone identifies as a libcuck, everything he says doesn't matter even if it's common sense? Got ya.

Uh. I guess I shouldn't be surprised to get an uneducated answer from an American.

He thought he was a kitty for like a day after Trump was elected.

says the person who will be arrested for posting """islamophobia""" on social media

I don't support Trump and I think CNN is a joke but I'm still politically neutral because I don't see the point in aligning myself with a bunch of shit flinging

we already know you're a libfag trying to bait me into some stupid argument though so you can go back to that with someone else

All of his children except Barron have the unfortunate trump traits. Lucky they're rich.

>Ah so if someone identifies as a libcuck, everything he says doesn't matter even if it's common sense? Got ya.

Nope, you just sound like a bootyblasted libcuck who is larping as a euro

Or you are a euro who is taking part in a thread about american politics, thus a literal eurocuck

Nice reddit spacing, cucklord.

>all this drama and anal pain