First scene is a man putting on lipstick and makeup

>first scene is a man putting on lipstick and makeup
FUCK YOU DISNEY
STOP PUSHING THIS LGBT FAGGOTY-ASS BULLSHIT
FOR FUCK'S SAKE

bump for rage

Serves you right for watching a remake.
Did you think it was going to be better than the original? You stupid cunt.

...but it IS better than the original.
They're both trash, but at least the live action version has best Emma in it.

We need to make Emma Watson into a Nazi meme.

Boycott all Disney products

>watching pleb dogshit with a terrible reddit actress
LOL

>best emma
>r*ddit
K Y S
Y
S

Her name is Emma Watson and she was born female.

>her
>she

Occasional reminder that the French live-action adaptation from a few years ago is superior to this shit.

I bet itbdidnt make a gorilla burger bills like the superior American version .

CHILDLESS WOMB
GENETIC FAILURE
CUM AND DUMP PROFESSIONAL

Abso-fucking-lutely

And an eternal reminder that Cocteau's OG version is to the other three like prime rib is to bologna.

>getting this assmad over waifu wars
Just admit it, Emma W. is best girl :^)

Wasted her peak years getting passed around by Chads! Sad! Many such cases!

Hasn't even peaked yet desu.
Emma's still on the up-and-up!

Shes 27

She peaked literally 3 years ago

It's all downhill after 24

>27
Liar! She's only 22!

I don't think that I'll ever understand this board's obsession with EW. I can see Sup Forums obsessing over her in the earlier HP films because peedoofeez seem to be in abundance here, but beyond that, I can't understand it, at all.

Take a long look at pic related in all its magnificent and glory, and, if you dare, say that again.

>not one but TWO (2) interracial relationships in baroque era france

looks like a boy

The remake would've been perfect if it wasn't for Watson. She can't sing and this movie displays her lack of range. Especially when next to Dan Stevens who out acted her through motion captured CGI

is it true they made gaston gay?

YOU look like a boy.

who is that post wall slut? is she already in menopause? i can see her dried up womb!

she looks weary t.b.h.

probably just tired from trying on so many outfits ;)

Live action Belle will forever look like shit because as a feminist Emma Watson refused to wear a corset, She didn't even want the dress to look too fancy, because her Belle was going to be a proactive princess. She also refused to have her hair styled up fancy or have sexy makeup added to her face.

She also wanted her Belle to wear manly brown boots with socks instead of black flats as the animated Belle wears so she could stomp around the set in manly "Ima kick your ass if you look at me the wrong way" boots. Fuck that bitch.

Disney's Belle is supposed to be 17 yet in some scenes this bitch looked dang near 35.
>forgot pic
>Image very related.

what a mess

and to think... 'this' is better than she will ever look for the rest of her life

time is a cruel fate

DELET

I don't hate Emma, but her face is starting to age faster than it should for a girl her age.

Take these deep smile lines around her mouth for example. Shes only 26, and shes already not aging gracefully. She definitely can't pass for a teenager anymore much less a 17 year old which is why I believe she was miss cast as Belle...
...Well that, and the fact that shes not a very good actress. She couldn't pull of the crying scene at the end of the film as the Beast was dying. She tried, but it just came off as forced, and emotionless.

Why are you posting photoshopped pics, user?

>photoshopped
It's not photoshopped, user. She really was to old to play a 17 year old Disney Princess.

>not posting the high res version

n-no! t-this can't be happening to meeeeee!!

Just saw some old haggard 30 year old british slut on the side of the road giving head for screenplays lads

pics or it didn't happen

>>first scene is a man putting on lipstick and makeup
Is it really? I never saw this. Damn, Disney is pushing that gay shit hard.

Yup. It's the Beast--when he was still a human--preparing for a ball. And of course he has to wear lipstick and a full face of carnival-esque makeup. It's fucking ridiculous.

Zoom out from the Disney Castle after the opening logos. Focus on a red rose. Rose dissolves into the lips of a man being painted red with lipstick.
Not even memeing.

>>best emma
FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

>wanting an emma that will beat you up without mercy and eat your balls for breakfast with her gaping maw
Ew, no thanks :P

What a tragedy.

So was the vibrator vid ever confirmed, or...?

I'm afraid that it's true. All of it.