Who else stoked for the kino event of the year?

Who else stoked for the kino event of the year?

The Hypetrain has left the station and I am raring to go! Hoot Hoot!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hRXc_-c_9Xc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kek these shill threads are getting more and more obvious by the hour

First MCU movie I don't really care about. I dislike youths

>a thousand threads about WW, months before it's release
>its ok, haters are marvelcucks

>two threads a day about a marvel movie about to be released
>kek, shill, try harder

This SJW piece of shit will the official first Spiderman movie that I will not see. Life long fan here too.

saged

>shill greentexts lack punch
what did he mean by this?

#notmySpider-Man

Dont you mean blunder of the century? coz every video i saw from it looks worse than my wildest negative expectations, its like they gave superpower to a stuck up youtuber then made him best friends with a zillionaire and raised the quippy bar to 3000, ever since raimi stopped making spiderman it was a disappointment after disappointment ... i think spiderman is the first movie franchise that needs a deboot.

This is going to hurt

It's a great capeshit movie, enjoyed it a lot more than GOTG and WW.

Best Spidey film since Raimi's SM2, getting the character back in the MCU did deliver in the end

Now this is deffinatelly shilling, holyfuck ... i though that guy up there was exagerating but this is just ridiculous.

Capekino

Pff, if only Sony even had money to pay me for shilling :^)

Theres...no quips in the trailer.

The film is very low on quips for an MCU film actually, something in the middle of TWS and CW

You have to go back

>Who else stoked for the kino event of the year?

This movie is going to do BOFFO box office.

The culturally rich, ethnically diverse cast along with the Disney-tier title "Homecoming" is attract millennials worldwide.

Speaking of Disney, or should i say Disney Channel, their latest breakout star Zendaya is confirmed to play you know who.!

The actor who plays Flash Thompson, Tony Revolori, has let it been known he would like to play Agent Venom.

A mestizo millennial Venom is totally out of the box casting choice which would attract a new audience. Something Sony needs given their recent mishandling of the brand.

calm down marvelcuck

You and me both fellow Sup Forums.org user. I'll be there by my "homies" opening night because I'm not a reddit.com like those DC*cks! Ha Wonder Woman™ sucked and oscars are for loser! Preorder your tickets now because I'm sure the theaters will be full of people wanting to have a good time

Already has critical acclaim. you mad white boys?

The success of female-directed Wonder Woman and the critical success of Spider-Man Homecoming is sign that the Resistance is live and well.

How is it SJW? Is it just the black !MJ?

What the fuck am I looking at?

>gay peter parker
>nigger mary jane
>shitskin everyone else except the villain
>sony
>marvel
Don't cry for this movie, it had zero chances of being good from the get go

marvel and disney are SJW by default without exception.

Black MJ who should be 10/10 classic white american red head beauty

Pajeet Flash who should be an all american version quarterback chad

the Resistance sucks brown cocks!

>How is it SJW? Is it just the black !MJ?

I am p sure the SJW comes from black girl magic that is Lauren and Zendaya along with the browns Jacob Batalon and Tony Revolori

glad we have the wisdom and guidance of زنضاية

The absolute state of Marvel

Can't wait!

Go watch BvS and tell yourself it's good contrarian basement dwelling faggot fuckhead.

Kind of a faggot are you?

>marlel

>no quips from spiderman
>one of the few MCU superheroes where quips played a huge part in their characters

I've been losing interest more and more ever since the travesty they made of Age of Ultron. Civil War just confirmed everything I already suspected.

I have zero interest in paying to see Disney fuck up Spider-Man.

I'm looking forward to it. I've always been a hue Spiderman fan boy since about 6. Spiderman and X-Men are GOAT. Still, I can't get over the fact Peter will have an English accent when He's supposed to have grown up in Queens.

>two threads a day
You mean a couple dozen

>all spiderman characters replaced by non whites
>not sjw

Peter is White. Thank goodness they didn't go for Miles Morales!

Instead they made everyone else shitskin.

Did they really though? Tom Holland, Michael Keaton, RDJ, Logan Marshall-Green and Martin Starr are billed to be in it. RDJ, Tom Holland and Michael Keaton have the biggest roles in it, too.

kino in 2017 is such a reddit expression desu.

Does Marisa Tome count as white?

fuck off viral marketer

>small cameos
>meanwhile the minority token cast will be in the fucking entire movie and the plot will be pretty much about peter interactions with them

Wait, I was led to believe that RDJ would be in around half the movie. Is that false?

Iron Man in trailers is clickbait yes

Spider-Tranny.

"Kino" was always a satire on the rather stupid efforts to distinguish between all the words the English language has for movies. To misuse it for whatever garbage movie you wanna discuss is to use it right.

Well

Is this your spider-man?

youtube.com/watch?v=hRXc_-c_9Xc

Spider-manlet
Spider-boi

Saw a preview screening.

better than raimis.

Elsa from frozen was in it for some reason

Spoder-man is canonically 15 dipshit.

>15
>being an excuse to be a manlet
At this age you're already supposed got a respectable body.

Aunt May finds out he is spiderman at end of film

Vulture is Liz father and drives them to Prom

Michelle is MJ and NOT MARY JANE

t. SEEEEEEEEEETHING Marvelcuck

>MJ is not mary jane
Yeah right, because they're going to give peter 2 love interests with "MJ", she IS mary jane.

>The Hypetrain has left the station

>Eight hours later
>35 IPs

Indeed. The hype is real.

What pisses me off the most is that this spiderman likes recording/taking selfies of shit while he is spiderman. For what purpose? Why even have a secret identity?

I bet downey finds out who he is because of google's botnet.

I bet they'll cut out the daily bugle and peter makes ad revenue off some spiderman facebook page or some other gay crap.

t-tom is just comfortable i-in his masculinity, th-that-s why he did that. H-ha-ha

Yeah, I had the same thought when I realized that I was looking at Holland. Sadly, I already had my cock in my hand.