Why is he on every show about space?

Is he the president of space?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sdGOrWmVMv8?t=1m24s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's liable to tell the truth
Can't have a possible loose canon like that with his own show. Degreasy Tyson and Bill Kike are more controllable

Me and my friends used to call him Michio Caca. Caca being Spanish for excrement, human shit. Haha

hes all right in my book. he gets heated at this dumb ruskie whore trying to shit on democracy

youtu.be/sdGOrWmVMv8?t=1m24s

He's a hack fraud. Fuck this guy.

Perro caca?

he accepts paychecks left and right
and normalfags love him

Because Neil Degrase Tyson comes off as too much of a pompous asshole.

He's trying too hard to impress the elites, it's too obvious

Because he's cheaper than the negro, the shill, and the kike.

He cam to my college and gave a speech. He was talking about uploading our brains to computers and time travel and shit. That's the great thing about being a theoretical physicist, you get to think outside the box in what ifs. Also, he's not an annoying asshat like NDT or Bill Nye.

>tfw the cast of The Big Bang Theory will be hired to deliver science lectures in the future

Hmmmmm

Both the nigger and the crypto-kike are the ultimate definition of "tv scientist" or LARPing pseudo-intellectual.

Whats the best show on the science channel lads?

Degrase is more meme than scientist at this point.
Michio Kaku fits the stereotype of weird scientist enthralled with science plus he's Asian so he's seen as more credible.

He is the OG pop sci bullshit artist, black science man died the death of all memes and Bill Nye the Weimar guy is too cringe even for normies.

Because he's the space chinaman, like how degrasse Tyson is the space nigger

Breaking Bad

He is credited with discovering over 70% of space, so yes

he's better on radio shows like art bell

That's not what theoretical physicists do.

Do you think he watches anime?

SHTAR PRATCHINUM, ZA WARDO!

He was a well-renowned physicist, but now just does media appearances

Is he even that smart? He says a lot of dumb bullshit like Aliens are more evolved humans from the future