Frozen

Why was this movie so wildly successful, Sup Forums?
>story and script were a complete mess
>songs had good singers, but were still pop garbage
>"animal companion that acts like a dog" meme
>Josh Gad is utterly horrendous in everything he's in
Did people like it because all the characters were white, or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2bVAoVlFYf0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Story and script were decent. That last few Disney movies sucked.

A single good song will drive little girls and their vaginas wild. Worked for Titanic and it worked for Frozen. Also little girls like princess shit despite what feminist say.

I have to agree. Princess shit was probably the key factor.

Tangled was better.

"why are normies normies?" the post

literally everything you listed is why it was wildly successful

the average movie goer is not smart, especially kids

>Did people like it because all the characters were white

Yes. One of the greatest ironies of the modern world is that non-whites value whiteness much more than whites do.

Wincest

As much of a cop out answer it is, people are just dumb.

Spider-Man crossover sequel when?

Sup Forums isn't most people

Sup Forums is the normie's subconscious. You know this.

You're a little bitch. Everything you denigrate here was exceptional. You are fucking jaded and you are not the target audience anyway.

PEOPLE LOVE A GOOD INCEST STORY

It's triggering me as well. Raiponce was superior in every way but didn't get nearly as much love.

Frozen was successful for only 2 main reasons : Elsa design and Let It Go. Most of the songs were meh at best, the visuals were kinda bland, and the other characters were not really likeable.

But let's face it, this fucking song made this movie the equivalent of cars, but for little girls. It's going to last for decades.

Memes.

t. Sony exec

I'm still waiting on that Aunt May spinoff.

t. (((Disney Executive)))

Kek this movie was shit

>Elsa design and Let It Go.
Which is funny because "Let It Go" felt like it go came out of nowhere. Like it felt like the movie was missing scenes between her running around scared and her adopting that mindset.

It's like if Simba starting singing "Hakuna Matata" on his own without any coaching on adopting that lifestyle.

i heard fathers raped their children cause of this movie before

>Which is funny because "Let It Go" felt like it go came out of nowhere.
Pretty much. Which means you just have to insert a "garanted hit" song in the middle of a movie to make billions.

Also add some rule 34 friendly designs and you're golden.

The best part is that it had a shit message, especially for kids: It's okay to completely isolate yourself from others

>being dumber than the 4-yo girl target audience

I really like Elsa's new career

I thought that the message was "stick with your family and tell everyone else to fuck off and die."

Because (((they)) pushed the movie's most well-known song into being the most recognizable part of it.

The whole reason is that the entire song is about shirking your responsibilities to go chase your dreams which is exactly what ((they)) want because it stops people from catching on to their bullshit.

It was mediocre as hell. These days mediocrity is applauded, so there's that.

>(((they)) pushed the movie's most well-known song into being the most recognizable part
This is so dumb it's beyond what amybody would dare to post as bait and beyond anything people can be dumb enough to believe.
Did you just smash your head on the keyboard and this post came out?

>that tattoo

Dropped.

>riley and elsa
fug

Because I want to fuck Elsa.

Case in point.

>A single good song will drive little girls and their vaginas wild
Tell me more

The song was basically a turning point to change evil Elsa to the one we know now.
It honestly would have work better as a villain song.

>Moana and Tangled are both better than Frozen in nearly every way
>Neither makes nearly the money Frozen does

Really makes you think

I dunno OP, you tell me

Tangled is only marginally better than Frozen
Moana is superior to both

>It's okay to completely isolate yourself from others
Stop being dumb.

No niggers
Weve been over this

Moana is superior to both
Correct

Everyone values it more. Do the same story twice, just change the setting so that one happens in africa and other in winter wonderland, and see what which one becomes succesful.

We are biologically wired to like the traits white people represent.

I want her to step on my face with her sandy feet.

Sand ya say?

I really don't know, sometimes shit blows up. My only insight is of my friends who went primate with the let it go video

>all the people ITT pretending to be "elevated humans" by not liking Frozen

>If you don't like Frozen, you're a contrarian!
Kek fuck off

>I'm brainlet with shit taste so everyone against me must be a hipster
k

>only one scene like this in the entire movie
t-thanks disney

Pixar's "Cars" was a massive success, because little boys liked the talking Cars aspect.

Disney's Frozen was a massive success, because little girls like Princesses, singing, pretty things, pretty girls (Elsa + Anna)

>WHY WUZ X SO PRAISED????????
>DUH STORY
>DUH SKRIPT
>DUH ENDING
>DUH AKTING
>DUH DIRECTING
>DUH INGINGING
>DUH PLOT
>DUH CONCEPT

Literally every fucking retarded thread.

kys metaposter

>if you don't like literal kids' movies, you're jaded
okay

>Did people like it because all the characters were white, or what?

Not all of them were white though.They injected some blacks in the crowed.

Amen to that.

>Moana is superior

Brown bitch is such a fat pig she has mother fucking cankles!

>songs had good singers, but were still pop garbage

Agreed.
The songs in Frozen aren't even timeless, and wont be remembered 25yrs from now. Same problem with Moana. The songs are generic disposable, flavor of the moment bubble gum pop songs.

Frozen, and Moana both suffer from shitty modern day pop-songs that sounded like they belonged more on a High School Musical/ Glee soundtrack than in a timeless Disney animated classic.

When I saw Frozen, I thought is was a good Disney musical, better than recent showings. I may buy the DVD, or not.

Then that song started playing every day on every radio station. People LOVED Frozen. It was a nice song, but I there were other songs on the soundtrack that I liked better. Felt sorry for Demi Levato tho.

Then the backlash hit and those people who didn't love the movie FUCKING HATED IT. Suddenly I loved Frozen. Maybe I'm just a troll at heart.

The answer is the simple. The answer is #Elsanna.

two princesses
Olaf is beloved by kids
focus on sisterly love instead of romantic (I think youngest girls don't care for boys yet, so appealing to their love of their sisters/friends was more succesful)

>instead

I think young kids have no trouble with incest, it's that society teaches them it is wrong. Fuckton of young girls love their daddies and want to marry them. So yeah, seemingly inceastous relationship between these two also scores some points.

don't stop

Cut it out. People don't like Elsanna because of incest. They like Elsanna because their love is pure.

Little girls don't rate movies by the same standards as autistic virgins in their 20's.

i like it because of the incest fuck you jew

NO NIGGERS

Characters were white
Main focus on the film was sister/friend relationship of Elsa and Anna
Funny jewish sidekick
Pop song to bring in a wider group of normies

I admire it on a marketing level.

Disney princess movie featuring strong empowered princess was something girls/women really wanted which is why they loved it so much.
It's not that great besides that. It's not terrible either.

Why do beautiful girls ruin their bodies with huge, ugly tattoos?

Because deep down every person wants to be a smoking hot princess with magical powers singing trite pop songs and fucking her hot sister.

brain damage

elsa is top waifu

you are silly to think that "Let It Go" isn't still gonna be big in 25 years. "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" was a disposable, flavor of of the month pop song and it's still recognized over 30 years later, and actually sold less than Let It Go (at least in the US. Lauper was platinum and Frozen hit double plat). I get that it's a pop song, but that's not the damning critcism you may think it is.

Nice pasta you mongoloid

the two songs are nowhere close to the same level either musically or lyrically

>Characters were white
>Le meme song

That's about it. Movie was trash

Do people really still care about 'Let it go'?

girls liked the sisterhood story
guys made lesbian jokes
atleast 60% of its fame is because of that fucking song

youtube.com/watch?v=2bVAoVlFYf0

fun dance song
vs.
obnoxious piano ballad that will never be danced too

Because like LOTR it only had aryan european germanic characters and themes + mythological motifs in it and whites naturally respond to this since it appeals to the innermost aryan soul