Who decided this was a good idea?

Who decided this was a good idea?

I generally despise all works by Luc Besson. Hated fifth element, fucking despised Lucy and this already makes me pop an artery.

His works are all overbloated trite shit

I am eagerly awaiting it to use it as a Cara dating sim

these are the most retarded choices for lead roles I swear to god

movie looks interesting but actors are shit.

>City of a Thousand Planets

That is up there for one of the stupidest titles I've ever seen.

So far I've seen nothing but positive reviews from the few people that have seen it
One compared it to the fifth element saying it was similar

~220 million dollar budget

Who fucking greenlit this? John Carter 2.0 incoming.

I still can't deal with how dumb DeHaan looks on this poster. Like a washed out dyke or some shit. Who made this thing

Basically Jupiter Ascending 2, right down to the shit leads, dumb title, overdone effects and foreign funding.

$220 million

That's more than The Last Knight Jesus fuck

>yfw this movie is a $220 million excuse for some jew executive to get Cara on the casting couch

>hated the Fifth Element

pleb

Fuck you...unless you got Luc Besson mixed up with Baz Luhrmann.

....fuck Baz Luhrmann.

I hope it does well

>i watched lucy and therefor i hate him and everything he's done because im a child who hasnt seen god tier films

How did this get greenlit with those 2 as the fucking main actors

i am going to give it a chance, probably only movie ill see in theaters for a while, because of all the good special effects itll be worth seeing on big screen

while you litlte cucks go see quitty whipper the home quipening the 3rd time rehashed franchise and marketing budget that dwarves any recent movie budget in the history of film

really worried that dane will stop getting work if this doesn't blow up

he had a string of shitty films that he was consistently the best part of

Me. Yw

NOT A HOLLYWOOD MOVIE

WHY IS Sup Forums SO IGNORANT

I hope it does well so theres an alternative to Disney shit but I'm not holding my breath.

I bet this won't even have a Redmayne character to make it at least entertaining with hammy acting.

eyebrowsfags

>Thousand Planets is my city

Pretty sure this will tank harder than John Carter (especially in the US).

who's paying you to repeatedly shit on this? is it Marvel, who don't own the rights to Christin and Mezieres' work and who fear competition to all their men in tights capeshit?

>"""""people"""""" who find this attractive

>That is up there for one of the stupidest titles I've ever seen.

yeah, they had to Stupid it up for the American audience.

my dick

This has a $220mil budget? I would have never heard of it if it weren't for Sup Forums.

This is going to be a disaster.

Fuck off, marvel/disney shill.

>remove 'Empire', a word which immediately makes anything cooler
>add the name of only one of the two MCs, which is cheesy and not particularly masculine
not even going to get into the differences in appeal of that cover vs the ugly boring bullshit that is OP's image
ikr
there was some non-native english speaker (probably a frenchie) shilling it on here a couple months ago, only time I ever heard of it
I'd say it's going to be a load of fun watching it flop but the threads will probably stay tiny by virtue of nobody even knowing it's happening

This movie looks like it belongs on a 3PM after school schedule weekly tv program.

Like Reboot.

>MOVIE is nor marketed as capeshit, no advertising on the cereal box, no viral marketing on instagram and does not contain shitty meme actor like RDJ or Pratt

>Sup Forums does not care about the movie
OH ok

This movie is pure kino

Screenshot this post

This looks better than anything Hollywood has done lately.