Saw an advanced screening

Saw an advanced screening.
Probably the best blockbuster film in a decade.

People were actually bursting into actual audible crying in the cinema which was pretty weird actually.

Actually expect this movie to flop at the box office, but seriously, fucking awesome blockbuster action movie. Best movie franchise since LotR.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vm7vE9ujNYs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>crying
why

caesar loves humans more than apes

Really odd flick to shill for desu

If I haven't watched any of the others would I enjoy this?

>humans are le bad guys

never understood this. how can you root against your own kind.

They're naming both the jews and telling the truth about niggers. Very Sup Forums I can recommend.

Especially with Woody Harrelson leading them.

So this is Caesar's last movie?

It's positive, so you're gonna sound like a shill regardless.

Rise was fun but I haven't seen it in years, and Dawn I never saw all the way through. I'll rewatch both before I see War.

I would be rooting for the humans to purge the ape, regardless of the writers manipulations to make me feel otherwise.

Saw it two months ago at a test screening on the Fox Lot. Everyone loved it. It's really a great movie.

Wraps up the franchise pretty neatly, don't see how they could do a sequel.

Best to just pirate the other two and do a sitting through them. You can watch it as a standalone movie though, but a lot of emotion comes from the fact you follow Ceaser from a baby in Dawn to this final film here.

It was a fucking dope film honestly, considering how much I've fucking hated like every blockbuster film ever since capeshit and Joss Whedon writing took over the entire industry, it was surprising how much I liked this. (though I think both of the other pota films were decent, first one better than the second)

Is Idris Elba acting in this?

Apes wanted to live in peace. The humans went after them. Its that easy

Face it, humans are quite shit.

>b8
you know he's in the picture in the OP, smartass

Uh excuse me, Koba started the war with the humans.

I have no idea what kind of person even gets excited over these ape movies.

It's like some elaborate joke taken too far.

Me. They're fucking great.

There are people excited to watch Spider-man and this bothers you ?

How much dialogue is there op? part of what made the first two especially the second one so great was it was mostly silent and visual with a lot of unspoken conflict told through glances and gestures or the use of primitive sign language which made communication itself one of the main themes of the movie as their civilization starts building itself it's both a great stylistic approach and giving some mythical and thematic depth to the story, quite daring to rely on purely visual storytelling for a mass blockbuster these days when the cancer of expository dialogues and non-stop quips is the norm. However the trailer I've seen of 3 shows the apes having mastered spoken language quite a bit. How does it deal with that overall aspect?

Spoiler?

Some chimps talk but again, a lot of it is conveyed through just body language. I think they wanted to show off their fancy tech.

youtube.com/watch?v=vm7vE9ujNYs

This scene conveys more how the apes interact.

best movie trilogy since LOTR is the buzz
I cannot wait to see it in theatres. this and dunkirk.

honestly after Dawn of the apes I wouldnt be surprised if this movie is up there with the all time great summer blockbuster trilogies.
I just want more Koba. best villain since darth vader and they got rid of him.
does woody do a good job of being the new koba?

>never saw dawn all the way through
this nigga right here
it was 100x better than Rise and I loved Rise.
think about it. we may get more quality movies with tons of money behind them if this movie does well. I suggest we all go see it.

now Im the shill but whatever. Im just saying if you saw Dawn in theatres you know how fucking blown away you were by how deep that movie got. fuck it was good. I saw it twice in theatres. how you couldnt get to the end is beyond me.
all that aside
Im really excited for matt reeves taking over the batman movie.
him and matt vaughn are now my favorite blend of action/blockbuster with style directors.

if anything happens to maurice Im gonna cry. I know it. and I know thats some fucking low hanging fruit they are just waiting to lay a gut punch with. fuck.
its like toy story 3 but without faggots crying over a cartoon I just know it.

>Actually expect this movie to flop at the box office
Wait, what?

>tfw dangerously hyped for this movie
I remember watching the second one in theaters with some friends and absolutely loving it. Koba was a damn good character and it blew me away how they got a CG'd ape to be that good of a character.

That's one if the things that keeps surprising me - how much I fall in love with the characters. Even the bad apes are sympathetic.

>crying

this is what's wrong with society

He's a cunt

Very fuckable kid

I've read the book by pierre boulle seen all the originals and the new ones aswell as owning the graphic novels, it's a fucking great series and premise even if only a handful of the films are actually good.

Stop being edgy.

Jesus christ compared to WHAT? So we are a species that often fails to live up to its own standards. Unless you show me one which does better you have no argument.

that's an alternate version of the story so they could remake the classic movies with George Taylor

I am hyped as fuck for ApeKino. Thought the first one was good, interesting take on the franchise. Really liked the second one. The apes were way more interesting than the humans. This last one looks to deliver. Question does it set up a 4th movie at the end?

give us spoilers cuntlord

Fuck off OP you have shit taste. This series is marvel level garbage.

You sound like a total imbecile

Well I'm pretty buzzed and its 4 in the morning so thats fine. How are you?

Nah it's not going to be that simple. Humans will be the antagonists but they won't be evil. The second movie completely avoided doing this

I still don't understand people trying to push the CA trilogy as anything beyond decent. Capeshit really lowers people standards.

Your kino card has been revoked. You can have it back only if you put in the time and effort.

Yep its terribly and painfully average and truly dull.

this
how can you relate more to monkeys than to humans ?
specially when you know a cunt they are going to be in the future

Those people are monkeys.

I bet you like shit WH40k

Are'nt you supposed to see Tau as the good guys?

by all accounts Woody is great in War. Replacing Koba is fucking hard though so he probably doesn't exactly live up to him.

Spiderman or any MCU movie is a million times better than this juvenile crap.

What happened to Mark Wahlberg

Matt Reeves is the Kubrick of our generation

This, like are you guys for real? The last one was so dumb it ended up a comedy.

Crying over cartoon characters in your mid-20s is not okay? Go back to Sup Forums.

>juvenile

Elaborate.

>posting opinion about certain movies
>suddenly delves into MUH CAPESHIT WARS
this place is fucking worst

Arrested and sentenced to death for being human.

same here, who the fuck is watching this trash?

it is cringeworthy as fuck, i'd be embarrassed to even be seen walking into the theater

I don't believe you

Does Army Dog make an appearance?

Jesus Christ I hope not, one forced 8month in abortion was enough

I want a pet chimp, think they are legal?

this times a fucking thousand

this. koba will be remembered as one of the most iconic villains.
>Caesar: Trusted Koba like brother.
Koba: Caesar brother to human! Koba fight for ape! Free ape!
Caesar: Kill ape. Koba fight for Koba. Koba belong in cage!
why does a confrontation between two apes contain some of the best dialogue in a recent blockbuster i've ever heard? really tells you something about the state of modern hollywood...

You said "dope" your opinion is now void.

>Koba not ape