>1987
>Mel Gibson
>31 years old

Was there less fluoride in the water back then or something? did the convenience and invention of microwaves in homes make every generation more feminine?? I'm 32 and Mel looks older than my uncles

It was a different time.

red meat
alcohol
hard work

hes just an exceptional manly man.
look at the average guy back then and youll see nothing changed.

>look at the average guy back then and youll see nothing changed.
confirmed

It's smoking lad, everybody smoked back then and that makes you age a lot faster

Look at the fucking slob. However much he's got it can't buy class and couldn't even back then.

it's the growth hormones in food these days. and everyone smoked back then.

I'd suggest it's more likely to be all that exposure to Australian UV levels. They're a wizened-looking people.

No one cared about looking young or "being heatlhy" back then, you ate fast food, smoked like crazy, ate neon bright candy and soda as a kid, exposed to sunlight everyday, manual labour, if you felt sick you popped 12 random painkiller pills and that's it. He probably didn't even drink straight up water ever.
And the only thing that was clear back then was cocaine, everything else was even worse then today.

true, sun makes your skin age pretty fast.

Yes I'm sure you're a bastion of class you butthurt leftist nigger

MAGA

>make fun of the look of Trump
>"fuck you obama liberal nigger fagottttt, y-you're butthurt!"
You are turning more into SJW's day by day, just like they scream NAZI if you are against their opinion

This is how much you suck.

Grew up in Australia drinking, smoking, and brawling.

mel gibson in that photo is fucking ridiculously good looking, and i'm as straight as they come. He looks mature for 31 sure, but in a complete alpha way, he doesnt look old in unhealthy, as in he let himself go

Fuck off Conservafag , Drumpf is a horrible president

Mel just started looking much older after a certain point. Compare him in Mad Max to the Road Warrior. There's two years between them but Mel looks about ten years older.

You mean to tell me that you believe in "class"? Class is a spook.

It's alcoholism.

Drumpf doesn't even believe in exercise or sport.

they didnt have birth control pills being cycled into the water supply

>revenge of the nerds
>1984
>these were considered weak nerd losers
>in 2017 they would be considered beacons of masculinity compared the modern day male university students
What the fuck went so horribly wrong?

You, Blanche.

Kurt Russell was like 32 when he was making The Thing.

Mostly the alcohol in Mel's case.

>rapes the one jock's girlfriend
was he dare I say /ourguy/

He's an Aussie too, so he probably spent a ton of time in the sun too.

A lot of modern 32 year olds would look like this with an unkempt beard and long hair. Hell, I'm 30 and I'd look like that if I let my beard grow out.

I don't know man. I see a lot of 30-somethings that can barely grow a beard.

I often wonder just how far his problems with it go back. He'd managed to keep a lid on it - or, perhaps more correctly, on general awareness of it - for a long time.

no you wouldnt

did Clooney ever look like a "boyish" young man though? check out this hilariously bad old movie called Red Surf he did

>He's an Aussie too,
No he isn't.
Born in America, made his name in Australia, went back to America, lost his accent.

True, he was never really baby faced even before he started going prematurely grey.

This is a thread about Mel Gibson retard, not Donald Trump.

I remember reading that he was drinking like five pints of beer for breakfast while shooting Lethal Weapon.

Mel and people of his generation grew up in a time with more Lead in the atmosphere. It also probably explains (in part) his craziness.

I'm 35 and don't look look like a man AT ALL

BASED

That nigger ape who occupied the white house for 8 years was the worst president to ever take office you left-wing simp

You sound like such a whiny SJW. Do you want your safespace?

smoking
booze
more sun exposure

The manufacturing industry will never return.

>five pints of beer for breakfast

goddamn that is one hardy way to start your day

I think many Hollywood types take hormone injections. They can drastically alter a person.

Not really. What do you want?

It's how they gain so much muscle for a role.

He's Australian you fucking idiot, also probably got a lot of sun back then

he is a fucking faggot

> 28

Australia is much further away from the sun though

plus 20 is

So didn't Hitler, hmm..

Golf is a sport.

don't forget the cigarettes

Someone get /sci/. tis gon be gud

When are you going to stop being so asspained?

Tennis and Golf and Soccer and Baseball ares sports

He's playing a cop. Look at cops who are 31, then and now, they all look alpha due to self preservation and responsibility. The world molds the man. The more hours you spend out of doors, the more alpha you'll look at 31, no matter profession or lack thereof.

>not living in a comfy trailer by the beach

no once cares about your cliched political opinions

He's Australian, spent a lot time in the sun, which ages the skin.

hol up
>FIFTY FOUR

>8 pints of beer for breakfast

>He's Australian

he lived in America til he was 12 then he moved to Prison Island

Hey, you're supposed to get butthurt about movies here, be butthurt about Hillary elsewhere.

Honestly between the ages 20-40 anything fucking goes, it's not until you hit like 50 that you seriously are starting to get old; and even then you can be in great shape.

The truth is it's all genes and how you treat yourself. There are people younger than you that are physically older, and vise versa. Some people take care of themselves, some just get fucking lucky. Naturally having access to money and tons of treatment doesn't hurt either.

how did he stay awake through the day? toughest part of day drinking

Cocaine was everywhere in the eighties.

>31

you'd have to do it, there's no other way, coffee won't do jack shit if your planning on staying up late after drinking all day and working in hot ass L.A.

>balding(covers his hairline with a terrible teenage hair cut)
>baby-faced

I can relate to this guy, I will be turning 31 this year and people usually think I'm 22 at most

still not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing

And he's still one of the manliest motherfuckers out there.

Is that his mom? Because I want to fuck his mom.

He looks sexy as fuck with that beard but the second he shaves it off he looks old as hell.

Maybe it's just genetics in Mel's case.

Pic related, it's Mel with his son Milo. Milo is 26 years old.

Yes.

And everyone wants to fuck Jared Leto's mom.

>eats her out
>rape

It's the soy. It's in everything now.

>“As a matter of fact, I was talking to my friend Laura, who sings on [my latest] record, and we’re both getting to the point where we want to start families,” Moby said. “We’re convinced that if we have children, we’re going to do everything in our power to make them gay. Like maybe drinking a lot of extra soy milk while she’s pregnant, or anything that would work to make that happen. I’d just rather have a really sharp, interesting, smart gay son than some big dumb hetero meathead.”

What's this hairstyle called?

It's still rape considering he was wearing a mask pretending to be her boyfriend.

31 here. I think a large part this may be the rise of the internet over that past 20+ years and that people are getting less sun (spending more time indoors). The sun really does age the fuck out you. Its not uncommon people seem to think I'm late teens early 20s.

I also had these thoughts prior to this thread as I'm noticing people my age look nowhere near as old as people did 20+ years at the same age. On the other hand I have an older sister who looks haggered as fuck because she is always sunbathing (and looked old even her 20s).

This can't be a real quote.

The Neanderthal

Cool ass 80s mullet

I'm 34 and college girls still hit on me and ask me what my major is. It's a good thing senpai.

>41 years old

He looks about 31 to me in that picture. Part of it is the style of the time, like how everyone on Seinfeld looks 10 years older because they're wearing old people clothes and have perms and stuff.

>1988
>Bruce Willis
>33 Years Old

I kek'd. But I never kek from SJW's. Unless I'm laughing at their absurd statements. His comment was more of a post-ironic, metapolitical statement. Very kino.

>1962
>Sean Connery
>31 years old

Without any trolling, that's a toupee

this one is pretty unfortunate

imagine looking like a 12 year old fat boy your whole life

You guys want to know a secret?
They're not fat.
That's it.
That's all there is to it

Low bf always makes you look older.

Revenge of the killer tomatoes