I saw batman v superman in theaters and I hated it

I saw batman v superman in theaters and I hated it

Today I watched it again but this time was different, I started to like it. I thought this being kino was a meme but now Im doubting.

Was it the theatrical or ultimate cut? the latter makes it way more coherent, FFS in the theatrical version Superman leaves the destroyed courthouse but in the UC version he actually saves an injurd person and passes them over to the EMTs.

Imagine that, they felt they audience didn't need to see Superman save someone.

The UC has become one of my favorite films. There is a depth and an artistry to the story that is pretty much absent from all other CMBs, and yes, that's up to and including TDK.

This. Plus Clark's investigation into Batman's "victims" adds so much more to them fighting narrative.

Capeshit needs to go back to casting attractive "females".

It is kino.

It's a great movie. The fact that all the plebs at work hated it only cemented my opinion.

Fellow DCBros - do you think Lex and Waller were working together? I do, and it all comes back to A.R.G.U.S.

It's fucking awful. You're just pretentious.

Well, I saw wonderwoman the other day cos I took the bait of "its not that political and its a good movie".

Holy shit what a horrid pile of menstruated feces.

>Natzis are the obvious bad guys, I have been on a fucking island and dont know nothing but I know this. The good its good and bad should die hits the propagandometer hard.

>Historical events and human relationship plus econony and ALL THE THINGS THAT MAKE UP HISTORY COME TO LIFE HAHA ARE YOU A FAG ITS NOT ABOUT THAT ITS ARES SNIFFING DRUGGIES AND BEING ARES U SILLY BOY. Dis patriarchy sure is a sweetie.

>The common capeshit of having a good hair day after an explosion in your face its at cosmopolitan levels. Foul.
>Demostrate when your shitty powers JUST STARTED, NO REASON that you can just mega jump. And then the scene were GUYSZ THE SHIELD. And then she saves the day because muh collaboration.

Plus I cant with the acting, I was just seeing a woman that would cry if you grabbed her hair pretending to be the shit.

Holy shit it was like dc sucked marvels cock clean.

Idk this movie got me angry as fuck. So if wonderwoman its in that shit it will probably be shit.

Took me a second watch too. Though, to be honest, on the first one I kinda wanted to dislike it on the virtue of having very nearly hated Man of Steel and the general joy of watching a big budget movie fail.

You're just a massive retard who thinks you're clever for eating shit and then saying it's fine because it's shit.

I think a lot of people went into the movie with a massive hate boner for Zach Snyder. The movie definitely had its problem, but when you see some of the criticism it got, it makes no sense in the context of a comic book movie. Especially when shit like AoU gets praised to heaven and back despite being objectively worse in every way.

You're one step closer to joining us in the son brother

>Nazis
Stopped reading right there

This hate crusade against the last true director of the genre is nothing but boggling to me. A part of me wants to believe it's fanboy corporate warfare but another part suspect something deeper.

Hacks like Whedon and Russos get away with everything but Snyder does one the smallest wrong step and the entire Internet is calling for his head.

You realized how cute Gal Gadot is.

the story of BvS: a few 'tastemakers' didn't like the tone, could not find words to express that, and dismissed the whole movie as trash. Cue the mindless drones latching on to this opinion out of terror, lest they like something 'uncool',and perpetuated the hate. If the RT score was 90, or everyone was saying they liked it, you better fucking believe most people would love it. That's how sad internet hate culture is... it gives people their opinions for them, which they rarely question.

Oh look another shill thread. Is the dvd sales slowing down Yosef?

It really boils down to just that. Critics have become the reference point in which everyone latches unto. It's not like a decade ago where most people didn't give a single shit about what other people thought. In the age of social media, a bad review can spread like wildfire to potentially millions. And then you have RT, which is made of cancer and only serves to promote 6/10 films above all else.

I sure did. a CUTE!

The only remotely decent aspect was how holly hunter'a character was showing the reason everyone in the Snyderverse was retarded is because anyone remotely intelligent was being killed, systematically, by lex luthor.

This entire sentence is too intelligent for me... the syntax is truly transcendent

So, why did batfleck keep the the ruined suit on a pedestal

>I thought this being kino was a meme but now Im doubting.

It is. Don't let Sup Forums contrarianism pollute you. Its a loud, incoherent mess with nonsensical monologues for pseudo intellectuals to latch onto and thinking its profound.

It's fun how that's actually kind of a theme in the movie. Put that in the context of the broader political environment it came out in and... well, if nothing else future film enthusiast will appreciate it for just how well it managed to encapsulate the time period it was released in.

Oh man I couldn't agree with you guys more. The critics are complete idiots and like to trash things they don't understand. I also bought into their lies and hate for this movie. That's until I saw the Ultimate Edition on Bluray DVD which completely blew me away. It's absolutely amazing. I heard they only have them in limited numbers though so better hurry before they run out.

this
so much

>he couldnt understand the simple monologues of BvS

ahahahah holy shit, how do you even operate in the normal world?

You're trying too hard user

Critics trashed the movie because it doesn't have a single unifying theme or narrative. Which is a result of the fact it's no less than four movies slammed together and interspliced with trailers for another six movies.

The veil has been lifted, user.
What you experienced is called capekino. Like every first feeling it's weird at the beginning, but it'll grow on you

I hope u r right

you faggots are tempting me to watch the ultimate cut, you guys sure this ain't a trap to make me watch 3 hours of this turd again?

Of course it does. What a stupid thing to say. The saving of souls of those without hope. That's the central theme.

>snyderfan doesn't know the difference between theme and genre

Shitty ESOL teachers?

It's a trap. Don't believe anything Sup Forums says about this movie.

>tfw it was I who started the "gal gadot :3" meme

>meme

She literally is a cute though, or do you mean using :3

She is a cute, but I realized that after I started posting the :3 it slowly became a meme.

If you didnt like the theatrical most likely you wont like the ultimate which is a shame because it is fantastic.

You'll see the light one day user

I told you the theme. You are now relying on insult after being called out. But I know how this dance goes. Want to save us both some time or do you want to humiliate yourself again?

Are you saying the salvation of heroes is a genre and not a theme? Are you retarded?

I just watched the ultimate ed. What did the theatrical cut?

It's pretty funny how the uniform reaction to gal gadot as Wonder Woman was how sticklike and unattractive she is. Then immediately the internet and convention scenes are flooded with images of he being cute, bubbly, and, most importantly, accessible/relateable/non-threatening

>Autists start complaining that their cartoon character doesn't have huge boobs as soon as she's cast. As the movie gets closer to release Gal goes on a press tour and she's genuinely an amazing person

Quite the conspiracy you uncovered

No, you thesaurus'd the genre. Assuming this wasn't intentional, I posed a possible cause for conflating two very different words.

If you're intentionally claiming the unifying theme of bvs is "SUPERHEROES" then I'm going to have to assume some manner of biological mental impairment

I thought so too initially. Not her face, but her body wasn't too attractive. But she does not only look cute, but acts a cute as well. And I think she has potential to get that nice body if she ate more falafels in the morning.

>Being this retard

End yourself, Snyderfag.

You don't even understand the difference between theme and genre. Holy shit why do you still reply you third-worlder shitskin?

>trying to turn it around when presented with unassailable arguments

Okay kid

I'm not turning anything around. SeeLook at you being an illiterate shitskin making a fool of yourself talking about genre when nobody else has prior.

Same reason he does in the comics - a sort of memorial and a reminder to himself.

It's empty statements like this that tell the rest of us you're either blind or just a parrot.

You should look up the definitions of "Argus." There's one of them that's sort of intriguing.

It's 6/10 at best, but people overstate this because it's better than the majority of other comic book movies to come out in the past five to ten years.