Are you ready for aquakino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw
youtube.com/watch?v=vln9D81eO60
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Jason Memeoa

Me in the middle

the size difference between Jason's hand and James' is funny.

>dat hydrokinesis

Neat

TAKE THAT WHITE MEN

Jesus fucking Christ

Capeshit needs to die already

Why?

>pooqua man
>aquakino
lmao
Real pro/tv/ aqua kino is coming out in 2020

I just realized that Hollywood made a huge mistake. Aquaman has blonde hair, blue eyes, and white skin. But the Hollywood producers accidentally cast a man with brown hair, brown skin, and brown eyes as Aquaman. How could they have made such an obvious error? surely one person along the way would have pointed out that Aquaman doesn't look anything like that. How is it even possible that not a single person throughout the filming recognized such a glaring error?

yea i trust james wan

wtf lol

Youre overthinking it lad that was just a funny gag. Jason Mamoa I think, until Im proven wrong, is actually a great pick for Aquaman and doesnt have shit to do with him being whatever the fuck he is. DCs not that cucked yet

>brown skin, and brown eyes

that's wrong

What am i looking at?

I'd ejaculate in my pants if that succubus amber heard's thigh was touching mine

>brown eyes

jesus why does DC even keep trying?

maybe its supposed to be a drunk guy harassing her, and she tells him to fuck off and makes his beer explode?

YES

Also I love Amber

Hawaiians are based though user

Hi user. You seem to have made a mistake in your post. It sounded like you claimed that Jason Momoa doesn't have brown skin and brown eyes but a simple glance at him will show this to be true. I have attached a picture of Jason to my post so you can see for yourself that his skin and eyes are indeed brown. I'm glad we could clear this up and if you have any further queries please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks

>red haired amber heard

MY FUCKING COCK

I like the snyder suit better.She looks more fancy.

>We have to include a scene where some guy insults her for no reason just so she can throw some water in his face for some quick laughs

Will he wreck my boipucci?

More olive than brown Samoans and hawaiins arent niggers

So they went a different direction with with Jason Momoa. Aquamans skin eye and hair color never really mattered anyway.

Why are you making such stupid posts?

You seem to be confused. Jason Momoa doesn't not have blue eyes, white skin, or blonde hair like Aquaman. To claim that there has been a huge error in casting isn't an attack on Hawaiinas as you seem to be claiming it is. In fact it has nothing to do with Hawaiians. He could have been yellow with green eyes and it would be the same situation. It would still be the same unbelievable error on the part of Hollywood who accidentally cast a role of a man with blue eyes and blonde hair to someone who looks nothing like that. I'm wondering how they could have made such a mistake without anyone correcting them along the way.

I would usually agree but casting Momoa as Captain Semen is the only way that he doesn't look like a fucking fag tbqh.

Hi. It sounded like you implied in your post that men with blonde hair, blue eyes, and white skin are "fags". I would assume you don't actually mean homosexual but rather they are somewhat feminine men who aren't to be taken seriously. You may be of the persuasion that you do not like men who have blonde hair, blue eyes, white skin and you would prefer if they just go away, it doesn't change who Aquaman is. Aquaman has blonde hair, blue eyes, and white skin. Your disdain for people like that doesn't change who Aquaman is. It also still doesn't answer my question of how Hollywood could have made such a glaring mistake. I'm of course going to assume that, unlike yourself, Hollywood doesn't have an agenda against men with blonde hair, blue eyes, and white skin because that would be ridiculous. It had to have been some massive error

Look at this suave gook motherfucker. Alpha a fuck even with th most beautiful woman on Earth.

Thank god for DC

>lets forget that this is happening

also inb4

>but nobody cares about muh iris west
>implying anyone cares about mera

Momoa's a big guy holy shit

agua?

Most of dc fans are nonwhites so they see nothing wrong with this

kek

I feel like the tv show it more to blame for that. Imagine the shitstorm of casting a white Iris for the movie when the established tv show has a black one.

I ain't got no agua.

Hawaiians are faggots and Hawaii is a trailer park

FUck Jason memeoa
how can we compete ...
how many girls he fucks a day to be so alpha

implying that ancient casting is still true. the flash has gone through at least 3 director changes and screenplay drafts since then. if it ever actually gets made I'd expect a completely different cast than what was previously announced.

Same, it's far more opulent and fits the whole Queen thing.

>this projecting
sound like you need a good ol' hawiian dicking brotha

he should have been lobo

His eyes are white in the movie

this is just fucking ridiculous.

LOL

youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw

youtube.com/watch?v=vln9D81eO60

>marvel casts supporting characters as people of color

>the main stars are fine
>DC casts le skeleton jew wonder woman
>brown hair aquaman
>queer flash
>in starring roles

really makes you think

That's not how she look in the movie

Aquaman looks manly again, like in the 90's. Comic book Aquaman looks like a twink now, or a Barry Allen clone.

>I love the holywood standards of manliness

Marvel is not even hiding their bullshit anymore

Well your cockguzzling faggotry is certainly no trendsetter

why do you have an allegiance to a capeshit company you pathetic cunt?

>an ocean king who lives under water and is generally distrustful and wary of the surface world would do surface dweller things like shave and get monthly haircuts.

Long haired, bearded Aquaman always made more sense.

Mamoa looks like a creepy expat or some sort of failed salesman. I love it.

using a samoan guy is kinda fitting

he even had long hair in the justice league cartoon you autists and the beard honestly they should of went shirtless for the costume but whatever

MJ is one of the most iconic LIs in comics

KEK

fucken BASED like black men praise kek

You forgot that most of the marvel cast is Jewish you retarded faggot.

>the main stars are (((fine)))

fuck

holy shit the editing is so fucking bad

>le misogynist pig exploding beer man

Calm down you white lunatics

You can just tell they thought Clinton was going to win when they cast this

MARTHA
A
R
T
H
A

hmm
I DON'T SEE A BLACK WIDOW MOVIE

Except he's not. Yes im triggered

>batman is fit and not fat
>iron man isn't a manlet
>kendrick lamar meme reference

Shut the hell up

Creative liberty.

Also that skin is olive, not brown. Definitely has brown eyes though.

Have some trips.

His skin is brown you moron

Why the fuck are these three even in the same picture

Is this thread what a snowball fight in India looks like?

It's really not.

Yes it is. Call it a day and fuck off

What the fuck is this thread

Jason Momoa is alright, I hope he does good, then again nobody cares about Aquaman

Nobody cared about Aquaman when he was a white blonde either though

is james /ourguy/?

The two Main male leads of there series plus they're both rich characters and Cap isn't so it wouldn't work as well.

no

If this is what that ass is like blurry I cant wait to see it on the big screen

Imagine being so ideologically subverted by the Marxist doctrine that you claim that the color brown isn't brown. You should get therapy son

I've been saying this for years!! Aquaman will be the biggest flop in superhero movie history! & This is coming from a guy that said Wonder Woman will be DCs only good movie, which turned out to be true

>can't greentext
>can't bait
embarrassing desu senpai

This is retarded in every way possible. Who the fuck shot this travesty?

Why can't you predict when you'll get a job?

>there is no shade in between brown and white