"Enjoying the Washington Monument?

>"Enjoying the Washington Monument?
>"I can't enjoy something built by slaves."
>Theater erupts in cheers
>Black women start crying in joy
>Black guys stand up shouting "YEAH! That how it is!"
>"WE WAZ KANGS!"
>Jay-Z starts blaring in the black of the theater
>Low rider car drives in through the side of the theater, starts bouncing up and down
>Full on party happening within the theater
>The smell of weed starts to fill the room.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RM7lw0Ovzq0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

she should play otto in a live action rocket power flick

You actually got triggered by a joke and rushed onto Sup Forums to make a thread.

What are you doing outside of Sup Forums, you retard?

Wow. Racist much?

>tfw Mary Jane is manlier than Peter Parker

>character played for laughs
>right winger gets triggered anyway

What a bunch of fucking crybabies

>I can't enjoy something built by slaves
Better throw your phone away.

>inb4 "she is not "Mary jane" she is just a Spiderman love interest called MJ, not the same thing at all"

>its a superior white man is obsessed with niggers episode

COLONIZED

>Laughs
No, that would require a level of self-awareness, also
>Right wingers
OP is likely a bodypillow owning degenerate.

wtf was the point in this character

It fucking annoys me so much when faggot /r9k/, Sup Forumstard cross posters come here and talk shit about politics. Guess what fuckheads? You're in the minority. Most people despise the retarded crap you cucks stand for which may be why you are all unemployed, low IQ losers who bitch about Jews, women and gays on the internet.

>Michael Jones
>My friends call me MJ
>Now spray some of that web on my neck, Peter

Yeah, totally not like us eh? We're totally not mad and encouraging OP eh? No way, José

>it's a Sup Forums try another smear campaign about a great and progressive sony movie episode

Nigger.

Bullshit aside, that was a pretty funny SETUP. The punchline was much better.

yeah, a right winger

tumblr points

>Jay-Z starts blaring in the black of the theater

youtu.be/RM7lw0Ovzq0

No sympathy for retards who can't even hide threads.

>DUDE IM RACIST BUT GET ANGRY WHEN YOU CALL ME RACIST LMAO

>implying OP is even white

She looks like a homeless junkie. Why does her hair look so disgusting? is this supposed to be appealing?

Yaaaasssss slaay xx me and my reddit bros have your back

I wish we could just gas all whites.

It's a lot closer to atheist/libertarian types than actual conservatives.

Nobody cares

wat

Except the faggots posting ITT.

An empowered womyn keeps the semen of lovers past in her hair at all times. The crackling noise is an orchestra of love and connection.

wtf we gotta stop these racist whitebois!

everyone itt:

_donald

Better looking than anything you'll ever lay

Stay mad niggers

I've never heard a black person go on about "we wuz kangs", I only hear it from white people

You seem to

No, you fucking moron. How old are you? You've never seen the "ugly duckling tomboy" type in a movie before?

That's because they're too busy having their dicks sucked by you

So, what's the actual line here?

I have a bunch of negro friends attending a "black history exhibit" at the london science museum, which is just the egyptian history wings.

My favourite response was seeing several pol types get triggered by her saying she was going to protest and screaming about how she's anti american or propaganda or whatever because they see the word protest and go "SOROS SOROS WE MUST DEFEND THE APRICOT".

Ignoring the fact that she said was going to protest at some embassies, meaning she was protesting foreign governments, not the US.

I've noticed they really zero in on the one word that triggers them and ignore everything else.

DAS RIGHT

"thanks for letting me poz you miles"

Do you really think using the same centuries old insult still hurts, you retard?
>White boys getting triggered by slave jokes in a spiderman movie
Sup Forums'S CLOSED

pol basically just invents shit their "opposition" says
or they take one instance of something being said somewhere in the world and claim everyone they don't like says it

Damn, that was savage dude...

That type of character is supposed to actually be attractive, a sort of hidden gem. She is not that...just looks like a bum.

It does, you niggers get triggered and respond every time, like clockwork.

Sup Forums irrevocably BTFO! We did it Reddit!!

There are tons of black youtubers who promote the KANGZ shit retard, gas yourself.

>You've never seen the "ugly duckling tomboy" type in a movie before?
Yeah but it's usually just a hot girl wearing glasses and a prudish outfit, not a legitimately ugly person.

Yeah, because they went out of their way to make her look plain. That was intentional.

>it's another Sup Forums gets triggered when someone makes fun of their Jewish propaganda thread

Yes, it does.

Has marvel ever turned black characters white?

So she's not actually some ugly boy bodied mixed race girl after all?

See?

>Face it Tiger... you hit the Jackpot.

That's racist?

>"Enjoying the Washington Monument?
>>"I can't enjoy something built by slaves."
>"Come on now, it wasn't built by slav-"
Then the weird teacher turns and looks at a black security guard who is closer to the monument. The guard holds out his hand and does the "so-so" hand gesture while also shaking his head.
>"-es... Okay."

>being this white & afraid

>The guard holds out his hand and does the "so-so" hand gesture

what did he mean by this?

I don't get it.

wow, I cant believe people whose primary demographic is under 15 year olds say silly things sometimes. I bet everyone is just like these exaggerated personalities meticulously designed to farm ad revenue from children. The internet is just like real life.

I kept expecting them to do the Breakfast Club makeover where she'd have her hair tidied up and have non-scruffy clothes put on, etc but they never did.

Statistically she has more than one std.

Right wingers are snowflakes
White and fragile

nice job seeming not triggered lads

America is shitting the world with their afro loving propaganda. Yuck!

>He genuinely believes Afrocentrism is just a prank

Why did they turn Flash Thompson, the high school jock bully, into a nerd who thinks saying Penis is funny?

A. That's a sexist, outdated 80s movie cliche, B. It would have had literally no place in the plot

This. FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!

>he thinks the black appropriation of Ancient Egypt trend isn't real

Holy shit, get out of your basement at some point.

I can't tell how much of Sup Forums is tumblr and how much is bait.

See? He has to rush in with his copypasta instantly.

Yeah it's totally not being promoted by main stream television. Nogs steal everything, even history.

Thanks jews.

That the monument was built over a very long period of time, and that the base was, in fact, put down by slaves before the Civil War and it wasn't completed until after. So, the base was actually put down partially by slaves. You can see the difference between the older base and the rest, because of change in materials between the two periods of building.

It's 100% happening in the sequel. They didn't cast a glamorous type and dress her down to frumpy tomboy for a no reason.

Why won't crying libcucks let us have fun television and film related threads????????????????????

Spot on

>Justifies thing using cliche
>Wait no, thing isn't actually cliche after all because that would be sexist.
So she's just ugly then?

I dont watch capeshit, did anything like this actually happen in the movie? Did she really get political?

m'nigga

>The smell of weed starts to fill the room.

Because whites dont smoke weed in their partys, right ?

The irony is palpable.

nope, I think its a purposeful and deliberate inflammatory tactic to farm ad revenue off of easily offended types. Easily offended teenage sjw's flock to it to feel validated, and easily offended teenaged Sup Forumstards flock to it to "prove themselves right" about niggers

Wow, I thought they just made some nobody cares tv show and used casting as a marketing tactic. I had no idea they went back in time and literally stole white peoples history from them.

Stop getting triggered.
She's comic relief and her antisocial tryhardness is completely played for laughs.

>implying any of this is bait.
All of us 4channers are getting real sick of you stormweenies. All of the racism on Sup Forums was IRONIC, and you inbred white-trash fucks thinks that gives you the right to spew hate speech? Go to hell, I'm glad CNN is doxing you racist shitheads.

this except unironically

No.

Surely the real question is,
how the fuck do you enjoy a building?

Sling some of that web fluid on me, Parker.

gimme a quick rundown on this Bogess

The same way you enjoy a flag.

I bet you're gonna say you can't enjoy a flag.

Why are self hating white liberals so obsessed with ressurecting racism? You realize that before you and your ilk started this shit, racism was practically dead, right?

why do you always blame others instead of taking responsibility?