Bojack thread

This show is quite literally a masterpiece.

season 4 when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NHECkkma86M
youtube.com/watch?v=k3MKSqUTr-A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"No"

Come back and say that after you finish watching season three where they do nothing to advance anything until the final two Eps

As great as this episode was, it made me think that it might lead to Bojack realizing he wanted to have kids to give his life some sort of purpose, but it was never brought up again, just like everything else in this show that add something, ANYTHING to his character.

>Le rebbit horesman XD
Fucking kill yourself you garbage cunt

The opening for this show is amazing

boy it's almost like shitty people with legitimate mental issues can't just make everything better in convenient 30 minute increments. It's funny how the tropes this show subverts are the only real criticisms anyone can come up with.

I mean, the characters didn't get over their issues in the first two season either but they still had a sense of progression just in terms of the things that happened to them.

the remix for escape from LA gives me goosebumps every time I hear it

youtube.com/watch?v=NHECkkma86M

This show is literally Rick and Morty. Fuck off.

Are you retarded?

Season 3 was a fucking abortion. Every time an easier starts to have some kind of character development, the next episode completely erases it. Look at the abortion episode for example, everyone acts like nothing happened in the very next episode and the events of the ep are not mentioned again.

That's the issue with season 3, there's NO progression at all. It ends with everyone being in the same position they were at the start of the season with the exception of Caroline having a new bf

>Season 3 was a fucking abortion

literally, there was a preachy pro choice plot line that has one of the already least likable characters have a really irresponsible and self aggrandizing abortion. They literally make a point to have her say she has no shame over it whatsoever. What is meant to present the character as strong actually makes her seem really egotistical and self centered

what? Todd left. Bojack attempts suicide and everyone's basically told him to fuck off.

Ugly Americans did it first and better

are you saying they didn't in season 3?

>Bojack runs the award circuit for Secretariat, is blown out by everybody and doesn't get nominated for an oscar

>Todd comes to grips with his sexuality

>Diane gets pregnant and gets an abortion

>Princess Carolyn deals with running an agency and finding love

perhaps the least utilized character was Mr. Peanut Butter who still dealt with issues in his family but I mean I really just don't understand where you're getting this idea that season 3 didn't go anywhere

yeah because whenever someone close to us has an abortion it's all we can talk about forever just to make sure we keep reminding her of it. It's not like we try to forget it happened and move on with our lives or anything

>Diane gets pregnant and gets an abortion

And that was goddamn near unwatchable levels of preachy cringe

>preachy

lolwut?

youtube.com/watch?v=k3MKSqUTr-A

So you really are retarded.

They made a big to do about how they should be responsible and even had a long talk about how they wanted to live from the on and further defined Asian Daria and Mr peanutbutters relationship. And THE VERY NEXT EPISODE it's back to normal. It's not about the fucking abortion you mongoloid, it's about everything else in the episode

>It was never brought up again
But it was when they revealed that he actually has a daughter. The daughter that was kept from him all these years is the only chance at redemption Bojack really has.

All in the last two episodes, then Todd is back and everything is back to normal. This was the worst filler season

no that was the cringe part, the preachy part was the scene with Princess Caroline and Diane post abortion, haven't seen it in a while but I remember it going a little something like this

Diane
>Man I feel like shit

Caroline
>About the abortion?

Diane
>NO THAT WAS A TOTALLY JUSTIFIABLE THING TO DO IN THIS SCENARIO AND EVERY OTHER SCENARIO ANYONE WHO DISAGREES IS A FUCKING CIS WHITE MALE SHITLORD MANBABY

or something like that

bojack is a show designed for the archer reddit audience

oh yeah, I forgot about that.

Can't wait to see how he fucks it up. Think he tries to fuck her?

>I WAS ONLY 17 YOU TRIED TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME

that's where I dropped the series forever

People on this board say that nothing ever happens on Better Call Saul, what did you expect.

B8

Genuinely unique show. Don't understand the hate. Is it ironic?

Just Sup Forums fags trying extremely hard to be special

Negro, the entirety of bojack's is an animal pun. As all his problems boil down to a lack of self awareness. And he's a horse. And horses are not self aware. El oh fucking el, ecks fucking dee.

They delayed season 4 to add in more Trump jokes

No, really, they did that.

>Genuinely unique show

source?

Something in how it excuses the weak drama with the attempts at comedy and the weak comedy with the attempts at drama and the attempts at both for how it never commits to making either any good.

Though the particularly thick and sheltered will confuse this for an emotional roller-coaster, when it's really more like a kidsy merry-go-round