/film/

Let's talk about "Les dimanches de Ville d'Avray" (1962)

...and also continue the board-related discussion that triggered those who do it for free.

This is still up: makes me fink

I haven't seen that movie, OP. What other films from the 60s would you recommend?

>Les dimanches de Ville d'Avray
downloading this rn, better be good OP

La ciociara (1960)

What the hell are you using?

internet? what about you?

I mean the client.

oh
firefox

why?

Reminder that capeshit is digital so discussing it on /film/ would be bannable.

>movie
It's a film.

this

post-90s garbage should also be subject to deletion

uh im pretty sure wonder woman was shot on 70mm

Read

why what?

About to watch this, what am I in for /film/?

A good movie.

>movie
leave.

yo niggas, i need some films like Cercle Rouge, Le Samourai, Il Conformista, The Day of The Jackal and shit like that, i love cold, cool and lonely assassins.

it's deluge

Finally got around to seeing "Naked Island". Never would have thought a film where a couple walks water up a hill for the first 1/3 would be so good. I loved how indifferent and observer-like the movie felt; just taking a peek at a year in the life of a poor farming family.

What should i watch next of Kaneto Shindō? This was my first film of his.

Also are there any movies that have the same observer-like feeling?

ay can you hook me up on some trackers? secret cinema shat its pants now I have nothing

rutracker.org is a public russian site that has really good torrents (just let google auto-translate the site for you)

can you search in english/non russian language or should you search in russian?

you can search in english. but when you download a torrent try and find + original (if it's english language film) or + eng sub (if foriegn language), otherwise you might get a russian-dubbed film with russian subtitles.

thank u love u

I started watching it on yt. It has slightly weird vibes for me, but maybe I'm just conditioned to see most of young girl/adult man relationship as creepy pedo stuff I'd rather stay away from.

Maybe it really is pedo propaganda, in that case I'm not surprised. French are depraved like that.

bump

about to watch The Face Behind the Mask before I watch the REAL kino, live baseball

t. Anglo

springer is about to score irl 2bh

I WAS RIGHT

thoughts?

also he just unironically hit a 2-run homer

How lewd does this get?