THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING
IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE TURN OF THE TIDE
THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/ HAHAHAHAHAHA/image/bcERIu1-m78d6ycbfxDp5g/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/areyoubattingme.png/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/1469443592016/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/1467384433882/
deadline.com/2016/08/suicide-squad-weekend-box-office-opening-will-smith-margot-robbie-1201799046/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Fresh is less than 200
LMAO marvel pakis at it again

>millenial shill """"""critics"""""" who shill every mainstream action movie for free while simultaneously shitting on anything with innovative or creative filmmaking or an actual moral or political perspective and only ever watching hivemind "approved" independent films and once again only shilling those that adhere to their own shallow politics while simultaneously having a knowledge of film that ceases at 80s action and horror films and a few "essential" older films at best
>especially since every single Marvel movie has varied from okay to absolute garbage and never reaches into good or great

>portray Iron Man and Batman as some kind of white supremacists
Why?

WE

>Why?
because living in priviledge does make you racist wether you think so or not okay???? now like the black king says "SIT DOWN'

Real humble of him to not share the cure for cancer with the whole world indeed. Hell not even to other black nations either

WW has more fresh reviews than Spiderman has reviews. Just relax for now and see how it goes before posting memes, you don't know if it'll change and embarrass you

marvel will never stand a chance next time
NEVER

Everyone loves Spidey dude.

I like DCEU more than MCU overall but nothing makes me more happy than having a good Spidey or X-Men film. Marvel has no value other than those 2.

I didnt see the movie yet but i hope its great.

Lol

>Let's see what's in the theater this fine evening
>Capeshit
>yet another shitty 100 million dollar budget animated film from Pixar
>Capeshit, capeshit
>Politically correct mediocre comedy action movie

LOL

Both are shit.

>posting clickbait unironically

>muh company wars
Both are bland shit. Capeshit needs to die.

Kek

How...did this get cerified fresh like one day after being released...damn mousemoneys gets expend in the most weird ways...

*Inhales*

Heres the thing thou, WW is bisexual since ever...are you ready for Spiderboy to get together with GAY!Iceman in a Fox/Disney crossover after they run out of ideas after Thanos?

>RDJ
>white

DC pajeets don't get do they. They got a semi decent click that got a good score and then acted like they had a major victory.

Now Homecoming is not only going to humiliate WW on both RT and the box office , it will be higher scored than TDK taking away the only thing DC pajeets boast about.

*distant laughter*

It got certified fresh before reaching the required reviews for that. It was indeed weird.

>batman and ironman in the same pic
really triggered my autism

your grammar is shit m8, you sound like the pajeet

Don't even bother showing up next time DC

>it will be higher scored than TDK taking away the only thing DC pajeets boast about.
DC pajeets don't care about TDK though

lol

>T'challa can't help but quote a hip hop artist in his diss

That's a real positive portrayal you have there.

Doesn't Scrooge McDuck have more money than any of them?

>archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/ HAHAHAHAHAHA/image/bcERIu1-m78d6ycbfxDp5g/
AHAHAHA
OBSESSED AND ALWAYS ON
How much steambucks is warner paying you?

>No u

Reddit tier reply. You must be a pajeet from R/Dc_Cinematic.

how is this acceptable?

Oh yeah I forgot they get upset because their precious self insert Snyder often gets blasted for not being as good as Nolan but I often see them bring up TDK when they got nothing else.(faggots don't even appreciate Burton or Donner films)

What's happening? I don't understand. Wonder Woman hasn't even slowed down.

How many more times?

Hopefully enough to keep up with you so I can get shill money too

>disney buying reviews again
Really makes you think

Remember when you spammed this daily?

>8 results
That's fucking nothing my shill friend, look up any Wonder Woman webm

I'm not a Sup Forumseddit so no
Did you wait out your bans?

And Warner Bros doesn't?

I'm confused, Spidey didn't do anything to WW's run.

There was an image he used to post atleast 200 times. Imagine that. 200 fucking times, he posted the same image. The game is a clear nutjob or he's being paid in some shithole in India.

>spidey 73 metascore
>wonder woman 76 metascore
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA NONONONO HAHAHAHA

>implying Iron Man and Batman would ever talk to a nigger

Why do Indians hate themselves so much? Even the biggest defender of capeshit posting and bvs is an actual pajeetistanian
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/areyoubattingme.png/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/1469443592016/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/1467384433882/

Metacritic is way more selective than RT.

Hope spidey beats TDK as the highest rated CBM.

All their movies bomb

They literally can't afford to

>it's not even clear if a iron man + spiderman movie will make more than a gal gadot flick in WW1
JUST

Black Panther owns a country that has a deposit of the most valuable metal in the entire universe

>All their movies bomb
???

Yeah it's annoying desu. Pajeets love to act intellectually superior and that's the exact type of crowd that Snyder attracts. Hope spidey BTFOing WW crushes their spirit once again.

>already 7.6/10
Not happening son, it's not even close

What's the matter pajeet? Does Spiderman overtaking wonder woman and overtaking TDK as the highest rated CBM in a few days enrages you?

>overtaking Wonder Woman
But it didn't affect Wonder Woman?

Suicide Squad and Wonder Woman demolishing Winter Soldier didn't crush MCU shills though

Look at this year alone

Maybe 2 successes out of like 14 movies and it's just gonna get worse with shit like Geostorm on the way

Who gives a fuck about the Average rating? The tomatometer is all what people are going to see and that's all anybody would care.

Face it, in a few days both the highest grossing and the highest rated CBM would belong to the MCU.

Leave them be, they are proud about a spiderman and iron man movie doing just ok

>Suicide Squad
>dc is for whi-
deadline.com/2016/08/suicide-squad-weekend-box-office-opening-will-smith-margot-robbie-1201799046/
>Also per PostTrak, the combination of African American and Hispanic moviegoers made up a huge 41% of the audience with both audiences giving the film a whopping 81% positive score.
>Suicide Squad has a 73% total positive score
what the heck happened?

I am talking about the RT score. In terms of box office it's a forgone conclusion that it will beat WW.

>Who gives a fuck about average rating?
White non-shill people mostly. Spider-Man already has a lower metascore than Wonder Woman lel

Wonder Woman was at 96% for a good while before stabilizing to 92%.

Not sure about domestically but given that Spidey is very famous in South America I'd say that foreign will be higher.

Homecoming is frontloaded as fuck. When a movie is THAT frontloaded, the drops are inevitably harsher.

Sure sure hope that it's a nice consolation for you pajeet because normal people only care about the RT score.

Wonder woman wasn't at 96% at nearly 200 reviews. It was already at 93 or something at that range.

>Did you wait out your bans?
huh I guess thats a no

>falseflagging marlel brainlet can't into averages

>WW is going to make domestically more than an iron man movie with spider-man
What went wrong Sup Forums?

The pajeet thing is not working for yoy, dude. Can you give it up?

It is known that Spider-man is more beloved in foreign countries.

Yeah, relax DCucks.

>7.6/10 before release
That's embarrassing

What's the matter pajeet ? Getting angry? Your spelling seems to be deteriorating.

See Spidey. And make it IMAX.

Already at nearly 200 reviews mate.

DC brownwashes their mains. Marvel lets the shitskins have THE GUY IN THE CHAIR.

>150 reviews to go
>less than WW at this point
LOL

>niggerwashing Mary Jane
Fuck marlel tbqh

Dumb evansposter

I am pretty sure WW was at 92 by 190 reviews

Only 100 more reviews to and they will still be positive.

Both TDK and WW will BTFOed at RT score.

>RT score
TOP KEK

Why can't you count?

>Black Panther has something to say to Batman and Iron Man, and it's powerful

Not enough identity politics in Homecoming.

>just looked Wonder Woman box office
Holy shit, fucking impressive. You shills should get fired for this

>marvel paki gets rumbled
>n-n-n-n-no
lmao