What was the moral of the story?

What was the moral of the story?

That if you're an edgy 14 year old, you can find meaning in just about anything

just be yourself

There are no morales to Chuck Poliwag's stories. He just finds a theme and thinks of the weirdest possible stores to tell around it.

In this case, fight club is about why single mothers and feminism have turned modern men into depressed beta losers and how men can escape through the teachings of Nietzsche.

You have to stay on your pills you will just lose it.

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

The only way betas can uncuck themselves is through rigorous routine and exercise.

Just turn your brain off bro

t. didn't understand the movie

Don't be schizophrenic

Grade schoolers get fucked silly.

Think for yourself, don't substitute one kind of obedience for another as if it's somehow better.

You forgot rules 1 & 2, faggot.

EDGE!

I pegged it as a movie about self determinism but now all I see is an anti capitalist movie.

stop tipping waiters, set your pubes on fire, smash couple windows, spit in cops face, double team your best friends wife with your father! anarchy yo

Try not to have dissociative identity disorder

Nothing

Don't waste your life working a shit job that you hate just because it gives you financial stability.

>All these people thinking the film is pro-tyler
Watch the second half again, pay attention to the scene with Bob's dead body. It's not pro-Tyler. It's probably not really anti-Tyler either, he's just a character.

It does satirize the way some counter-cultures think and act and how they can get out of hand, but I don't think the film's main purpose was to send a message. It's just a cool story about a mentally ill man tired of his life and the way the world works, but I'm pretty sure David Fincher doesn't side with Tyler.

Pretty much

Sleeping is good for you.

That rebelling against the system is pointless when you are the system.

This movie was really good, i know that the fanbase is shit but it doesnt change anything in the movie.
Its not as if there is a twitch chat full of edgy teens that you have to look at every time you watch the movie.
People that have bad opinions on games and movies because of the fanbase are autists.

if people remark that you talk to yourself a lot, and people talk about you doing stuff that you do not remember, it is maybe time to start seeing a shrink.

Be yourself

Jesus fucking christ, I never noticed how awful that pic is.

Always make your own soap. There's mind control chemicals in the store bought stuff.

When people who are frustrated in mainstream society rise up in revolution, they often just fall into charismatic-authoritarian populist cultism rather than create anything actually freer than the society they rejected.

Shave your head you'll feel better about yourself

Pixies have some nice songs

>tfw this movie wasn't actually about 2 lads having a drink and getting into fights with strangers

disappointed 2bh

What's the meaning of pink soap ?

take melatonin or benadryl if you can't sleep

Sleep is important.

this is actually what I hoped for too

Ultimately a person is responsible for themselves. No product, no religion, no mentor or revolution can free a person, that's something only they can give themselves. The only thing you can ever be free from is yourself.