Game Of Thrones’ Lena Headey Says She Lost Roles By Not Flirting With Directors

>There’s a real pressure on women to be beautiful and skinny. When I was in my twenties and doing a lot of audition tapes in the States, a casting director told me: ‘The men take these tapes home and watch them and say, ‘Who would you f—?’ I’ve never played the game of going in [to auditions] and flirting; I’ve never done it and I’m very happy I didn’t.

archive.is/I8SJ7

what the fuck is wrong with hollywood?

the neckbeards here will deny it but there really are difficulties and struggles women face that men simply can't relate to.

>when you play the game of going into auditions and flirting, you win or you die
what did she mean by this

oh yea i'm sure she never fucked anyone for a role. this is just her being assblasted that she's old and no one wants to fuck her haggard ass anymore. once GoT ends she's probably never going to have a role as big as cersei again.

>implying Zack didn't have her every way a man can have a woman

Like being paid millions of dollars to not flirt with directors, or even more for flirting with directors

>>There’s a real pressure on women to be beautiful and skinny.
And I'm proud of her for never giving in to that.

>what the fuck is wrong with hollywood?

insular as fuck and they've all got shit on each other to make it mutually assured destruction if anyone talks

There's a pressure on men to be beautiful and skinny, too...unless they're comedic actors, in which case women get a pass now, too. See: Amy Schumer, Melissa McCarthy, etc.

How terrible.

Whatever will she do with those millions she's earned?

>she's old and no one wants to fuck her haggard ass anymore
try hide the bait better next time

I knew she was the one true waifu.

The funny thing is, none of this matter.

In Sweden they have canceled the biggest music festival due to abuse of women. Of course, women are outraged, of course they are planning women only venues, until those "silly boys" know how to behave, but again, it does not matter. Women have been "liberated" from men and without a man to back you up, when chips our down, all you can do is tweet angrily and stuff.

>There’s a real pressure on women to be beautiful and skinny
yeah and all the male actors are fat and ugly and have an easy life, we get it

>In Sweden they have canceled the biggest music festival due to abuse of women

fiki fiki

The problem is that men can relate since most male actors are actually put through the same thing. But it's controversial to mention this as women can't fathom the idea that their experiences aren't gender-related, and their whiteknights will agree with them to virtue-signal and also because they tend to be the sort of guys who aren't sexualised by other people
>tldr; you're a naive fuck if you don't think the casting couch applies to male actors as well as to female ones

>In Sweden they have canceled the biggest music festival due to abuse of women
could have just kicked out any non-whites

the same thing applies to men so just fuck off. do you think hollywood isn't filled with gays who abuse their power to fuck hot actors?

haha holy shit you are such a faggot

being a woman is like playing life on the easiest setting possible

she 'says' she lost them because x
a casting director 'told' her x
i guess it's time to base her worldview on that

>of course they are planning women only venues
So who's gonna build the stages and haul all the equipment around?

Yea, and singer doesn't cast on who gives BJs

>>what the fuck is wrong with hollywood?
Jews.

If its true, than its true about being white plus westerner.

But why are you than such a looser? You tell me that you have achieved nothing even though having all possibilities at hand?

Butthurt Virgins: the thread

>this kills the /r9k/

butthurt female: the post

Nice Reddit capitalization, virgin.

nice reddit punctuation whore

Do you feel better when you say 'whore'? Does it make you content with being a virgin?

do you feel better when you take miles of cock? does it make you content with being a whore?

live by the sword die by the sword

>in my twenties
Auditioning for b-movies in the 90s? Wouldn't surprise me for a second.

kek women are useless

Are you supposed to be flattering me by copying me?

Men might not experience this shit nearly as much, but it's kinda hard to sympathise when it basically boils down to "woe is me I can get a job by simply flirting with or maybe having to sleep with a director" vs having to actually get a job based on your talent or credentials.

You do realize that male models are in the same boat right? They have to fuck dudes too, not women

>basically

What did he mean by this?

nice reddit sentence

>what the fuck is wrong with hollywood?
hack fraudery

fö' fan

I wouldn't know.

I'm rubber you're glue, what ever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you.

/ourgirl/

I know you are you said you are but what am I?

It's a festival in the middle of sweden. No migrants are going there.

They cancelled because it was running at losses since a few years

I honestly think that is a secondary problem. Those immigrants would quickly know what is right and what is wrong if they got once or twice their teeth kicked out.

It is about feminists telling boys good men do not protect women, because thinking women need protection is thinking women are less capable and that is is being a sexist misogynist and perpetuating patriarchy.

??

>LBHTQ

nani?

>missing 2 limbs
>prosthetic limbs aren't even heavy

desu that wouldn't be that hard

t. dude with pullup bar in doorframe

>latinx

why does this trigger me so much

>implying it is just women

I mean look at what happened to Travolta

Do you prefer cunt?

>t. virgin

Well, yeah, when you can't act, you have to go through the casting casting couch.

Meh, that's life. There's pressure on men to be thin and handsome too. You think I believe if it was me vs. Headey up for a job at PetCo that I would get picked? Doubtful.

I'm not saying it's right or should be accepted, but I have a hard time sympathizing with these people who totally play into the Hollywood game and then once they're a success talk about how hard it was for them to do the things that made them successful.