Ok guys, pay attention on what im going to say now because this is very serious

Ok guys, pay attention on what im going to say now because this is very serious.

My name is Carlos Puente, Im 22 yars old and I live in Valladolid, Spain.

I wana tell you guys that I can't stand this obsession I have for Finn Wolfhard anymore, Im in love with him, I want him with me so much, I just think about him, Im sick for him, I just think about him and I spend all my day jerking off to him, I have fantasies witht him, I have pictures of him in my room, Im getting crazy, and I talk that with some people but they say Im crazy, Im a pedo, but im nothing but a man who loves a little boy and whants to hug him, to meet him and kiss him.

Finn Wolfhard changed my life, for ever guys, I've never loved a person so much like that, I cant even have peace on my life, I just think about him, I cant sleep anymore, Im suffering an lot because of him, my sould is Im really sad because I can't talk with him, meet him, I cry every day, Im tired, I have flu constantly, Im destroyed and my life is getting worse every day, my life is like a hell, my love for Finn is not a simple love, it have no limits, my love is very intense and because of the fact I can't show this love to him Im sad, im depressed.

Im almost commiting suicide, guys, nobody can understand this love I have for him, this is being a torture because of I cant meet him, I live for Finn Wolfhard but I cant live anymore, and thats why im asking you guys, help me, help me to meet Finn Wolfhard, help me to tell him how much I love him.

I recorded two videos talking about my love for Finn and I will upload them on youtube, when I do this I will post them here.

kys

What did he mean by this?

Just post the videos, you faggot. I could use a laugh.

Please post the videos. It's important.

How will Spain ever recover from this?

I usually don't advise people to kill themselves, but you seem too far gone. Please destroy yourself before you hurt an innocent child.

If you post the videos, I can guarantee you beyond a shadow of a doubt, I will make sure he sees them. This is very much within my power. Post please.

Who doesn't love Finn desu

I wuv Finn very much, but I'm not in wuv with him. This is a bit far gone, tbqhwyf

Post the videos faggot

He seems like an awesome kid, but OP is fucking crazy.

Post the videos faget

read Death in Venice.

Don't let your dreams die, keep on trucking

Toasting in le ebin bread guys xD

Most people are gonna gloss over your post, but that's a good story.

and relevant to the OP

What about Finn's brother, Nick Wolfhard? What do you think of him?

No one likes you, Nick.

That's not true. My uncle Kevin likes me. We watch anime together.

There was a time when could have had sex with him legally in Spain. Sadly, not anymore.

when what could legally have sex with him? Stop being so mysterious.

Age of consent in Spain was 13 until a couple of years ago. Now it's 16.

Turn yourself in to the authorities you disgusting pederast

>OP be like

Do you guys also play cave explorers?

estas bien tio? quieres hablar?

That's normal, stop being such a faggot about it.

How is anything about his post "normal"?

Its normal love Finn Wolfhard, Im not a pedo and im not gay, Im straight but I love him too, I know im not gay for like Finn because Finn is a delicated and feminine boy , he is pure and its totally straight find him attractive.

Also im from France, so im pretty close to OP, lel

I was in a situation worst than OP some months ago, I born in a country where os illegal to be gay (Senegal) and I was in love for Chandler Riggs, It was very difficult to tell that to my family but they accepted me very nice and now Iive in an apartament in
Ouagadougou city Burkina Faso were I can be gay with my family who lived poor in Senegal I dont like it but now I live in a nice country Im in peace things are getting better.

Me, senpai

I live in Brazil, and Bolsonaro will be elected president to make gay a crime

Finn's a fine man's man

what the fucj

>I know im not gay for like Finn because Finn is a delicated and feminine boy , he is pure and its totally straight find him attractive.

I don't know what the fuck this post means or what you're getting at, but you niggers are weird. And gay.

Do you think finn still hairless everywhere?

Can someone do a vacoroo?

of what? you fucker

Are you a newfag?

Well, im on Sup Forums since 2013

Now ain't this some bullshit

nigga u gay for not wanting to caress that boy's face with your face

>I just think about him, Im sick for him, I just think about him and I spend all my day jerking off to him, I have fantasies witht him

This is gross, Finn is pure and you should be ashamed of yourself.

To a degree I can understand your love as I love Finn deeply myself, but I don't understand how adult people can perceive Finn in a sexual way; he is still so young... You should seek help OP, and get this sorted out. Being a dedicated Finnposter is one thing, being a creepy obsessed pedo is another.

And lastly, it looks like you have a serious case of oneitis. It will go away with time, it always does.

Maybe in 3 years.

>Finn is pure and you should be ashamed of yourself.
This.

OP probably have mental problems so it's ok for him

I agree that it's completely normal to love Finn, he is a very lovable person, absolutely cute and charismatic. I think it's normal to find him attractive too, he is a good looking person. But that's about it, people who are thinking about him in a sexual way are crossing the line. He's still a kid.

Nobody thinks about him in a sexual way, OP is retarded

>Nobody thinks about him in a sexual way
You must be new here.

>probably

There's no probably here, he obviously has some major issues. I can understand him and sympathise with him, but honestly, he should get his shit together and cut the pedo crap.

>mfw almost every finnfag is a pedo gay

why people are like that

Dude, I wish you were right but unfortunately my experience tells me you are wrong

The good thing is that there are some people who are his great fans but don't think about him in a sexual way

>Surprised that grown men who stalk a young boy and call themselves "finnfags" are fucking pedos

How many pictures of him do you have

...you might have a point

I don't know if they call themselves finnfags or finnposters or whatever, I just call them that because, well, they are exactly that

besides, it's always possible to like someone or something without adding sexual flavour to the mix

>I can understand your love as I love Finn deeply myself, but I don't understand how adult people can perceive Finn in a sexual way; he is still so young
I feel the same for Louis Hynes, he is adorable, he is an angel, I would kiss and cuddle with him but I can't look at him in a sexual way, this is disgusting.

Louis is le best Netflix boy, much better than Stranger Things boy.

I'm not sure and I'm too lazy to check, but surely a lot since I used to hoard finnpics like crazy

What if your family came across that collection? Would you care? How would you explain it?

Why mods didnt deleted this thread yet?

>besides, it's always possible to like someone or something without adding sexual flavour to the mix

This. I follow him on IG and someone said that was weird. Why? He's a cool kid and he's doing awesome shit at only 15 years old.

>tfw you will never be as cool as Finn

Plot twist OP is a mod

>loving Finn and not this goddess.
You should all stop what your doing and start worshiping Millie Bobby Brown

>What if your family came across that collection?
Nothing bad would happen, they would assume that I'm immature for liking/caring so much about some Canadian kid so much, but that's about it.

>Would you care?
Not really. It's weird, sure, but I like/do many weirder things and my family doesn't mind much.

>How would you explain it?
I would be truthful and say that I find Finn interesting because of his character and talent, and I collect his pictures because looking at his cute face makes me happy, much like looking at cute kittens and doggos makes one happy.

Yeah, it sucks that many people will immediately jump to the conclusion that you're a pedo. On the other hand, a lot of people who like young actors/celebs are legit pedo or hebephiles, so it's not that surprising.

>I collect his pictures because looking at his cute face makes me happy, much like looking at cute kittens and doggos makes one happy.

Just curious, thanks for the honest answers, my nigga.

She looks like the hypothetical offspring of Daniel Tosh and Natalie Portman

She looks like an angel sent from heaven

Delusional pedophiles with awful taste: the thread

She looks like she's going to get JUST'd hard

>and call themselves "finnfags"

You fresh of the upboat or something? Adding "fag" to the end of something is completely innocuous.

and a fine young man.

I love finn

when did he get so tall and gangly?

man, time flies

Hrs always been tall

Is that you? Lel

he is extra tall now

>he's always been tall
>5'4"

Frog boy is a fucking manlet

Búscate un trabajo.

>calling a kid manlet
Your self esteem must be through the roof

It's not updated. He's at least 5'7 now

If that's true then he's still a manlet

If that's true Finn is now taller than me

mfw

Jesus Christ what are you 12?

n-no, just a midget

The doctor said he will grow to be 6 feet 2

How do you know that? Is his medical information public record? Or did you take your stalking to a whole new level?

Finn said so during one of his twitch streams, I think

I'm the doctor

Do you cup his balls and make him cough?

Looks like big head

Im CIA