What hot garbage

>At least 60% High School shit
>"Spider-man can't go stop crime, he's in detention" is LITERALLY plot point
>tfw you realize it's called "homecoming" because he has to go to the homecoming dance!
>No stakes or emotional depth
>No mention of Uncle Ben at all, his motivator is Tony Stark
>Quips quips quips
>Pajeet Goblin flash
>More forced MCU tie-ins
>MJ is Daria
>muh monument built by slaves
>Weird shit like Peter very deliberately burying his head in Aunt May's giant boobs

turn ur brain off it was fun

B-but it's the best Spidey film EVER!

> >muh monument built by slaves
I thought that was just Sup Forumsbait lol

>DCucks mad as fuck

LOL

>Tony Stark building a new shield for Cap
that was nice though

>>muh monument built by slaves
This is actually in the fucking movie? Jesus....

It's said shockingly. MJ refuses to go see the washington monument because she said it was built by slaves. The teacher says "no way that's true" then the black security guard nearby waves his hand in confirmation that it is.

It's in the movie. I looked it up after and apparently some of the quarry for the monuments construction was initially gathered by slaves and shipped north. This is how they say "it was built by slaves"

>then the black security guard nearby waves his hand in confirmation that it is.

He does wave in confirmation, he makes that "ehhh maybe " gesture where you rate your open palm back and forth.

The whole scene is played for laughs but you guys as always take it wholly out of context to fit your anti-white/white genocide nonsense.

Stop getting triggered by scenes that barely last 30 seconds, you losers.

OP here, it's a stupid as shit that is agenda-pushing but I hardly consider it a big deal or outrageous, which is why it's just one of many complaints I have with the movie,

The films main issue is the blandness and banality of it all, and the irritating high school setting dominates everything.

gtfo mcu fanboy
>>>/tumblr/

> Blacks build tower in Wadhington
> Strong, tall and erect
> Whites build tower in Pisa
> Leans over limply
Sounds about right

I see you've never read a Spider-Man comic in your life.

>Mfw the Spiderman themes song started playing during the Marvel intro

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

I kept telling you! It's Spider-Kid now not Spider-Man

You should've known it was shit when the amazing Spiderman did the same bullshit

Imagine actually complaining that SPIDER-MAN had quips

>Edgy student : Black people are statistically lower IQ than whites and their architecture never advanced further than the mud hut!
>Teacher: OMG THAT CAN'T BE TRUE
>Security guard: waggles hand in a sort of gesture
LOL why are you so triggered, it's just comedy!

Wow its almost like its a fucking super hero movie made for kids or something

>Quips quips quips
isn't that the standard for all marvlel shit tho

>mfw I realized what it was

These are some stupid ass reasons. Seems like you just tried to get a lot of greentext lines with no regard for decent criticism in any.

>oh no the 15 year old is quipping

You know Spider-man and Deadpool are THE quippers in Capeshit comics and movies right?

>muh monument built by slaves

what?

>Black people are statistically lower IQ than whites and their architecture never advanced further than the mud hut!
>mfw this is true and the only reason african americans aren't eating mud pies and burning each other in tire rings while a crowd cheers on the witch doctor for excising the evil spirit is because their ancestors sold them into a culture that probably looked like legit magic to them in that time
imagine being a slave and arriving in a part of the world so incredibly advanced that you're not even regarded as intelligent enough to comprehend what you're seeing and are considered property on par with farm animals

their ancestors got the raw deal desu, i think that's why africans hate american blacks so much, something about taking shit for granted

Sup Forums types are getting triggered by a joke

Yes, but they don't quip all the god damn time, and with the over abundance of quipping going on in superhero flicks it's just irritating now whereas it was enjoyable before. Watch any marvel shit and all you'll hear are quips

I get that you are just mindlessly repeating shit you saw someone else on Sup Forums say a bunch, but Spider-Man doesn't even "quip" in this that much. He's light hearted but that's not the same.

I don't even know why "one liners" now trigger you so much. Actually I do, it's the first sentence repeated, you're just copying what you see here.

Its lazy writing

SPODAH-DROMPFFF DID QUEEEEEEEEIIIIIPS!!!!!!!

You didn't even address what I said.
Also, why is it "lazy"? One liners are staple of action films and have been for decades.
You must go crazy during James Bond or Arnie films.

Not that guy but this is my first time on this board and even I think that marvel movies try to be funny way too much.

Also the original spiderman movies were better. I feel like this movie was just mindless action half the time. Although it seems like they are trying to set up for a sequel.

Why would I address a marvlel shill?

>I feel like this movie was just mindless action half the time.

I see you haven't watched the movie.

You have not seen this movie. Why are you lying about it?

It was terrible. Why does every Marlel movie have to look and feel the same? Why isn't it enough for Spider-Man to quip? Why does everyone have to make cringey jokes every two seconds? Why isn't there allowed to be a single moment of tension without undercutting it with a terrible joke? Why is there no memorable music or cinematography in ANY of these movies? Was Kevin Feige's mother raped by John Williams or something?

Why would I lie about watching a movie? It really did feel most of the movie was spent chasing Vulture and beating up fodder.

I will admit that the Reveal that Liz's dad was Vulture all along was well done.

>No mention of Uncle Ben at all, his motivator is Tony Stark

How is that a bad thing?

I swear you fags
>A movie puts an origin story in and in the sequels
REEEEEEEEEEEEE I ALREADY KNOW IT FUCK THE CASUAL AUDIENCE THEY DON'T NEED IT EITHER
>a movie removes the origin
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHERE IS IT?!

fuck off

Please, I am begging all the white boys in this thread to not read this comment. You bitches will literally cry lmao

>At least 60% High School shit
But that's the best part.

The secret to Marvel's success is that none of their movies are memorable. I'm not even joking. You can't get sick of something if you don't remember experiencing it. I saw this movie at noon today, and I'm already a bit hazy on the details.

Y u mad bro?

Hey we already had that thread

94% RT score

guess they got the reddit crowd with all the quips

U seem buttblasted

>It really did feel most of the movie was spent chasing Vulture and beating up fodder.

Did you have your eyes closed through the movie then? Cause it really wasn't just that.

I am so fucking tired of the IMCU.

Turned Spidey into Stark's sidekick just to massage RDJs ego. Spidey now is a product of Stark. Not experience, or his genius, or his never giving up attitude, or even his powers (which put him way above IronMan in almost every sense).

Marvel films have always been pretty shit, but theyre going to bury it by making EVERYTHING about Tony Stark.

How stupid do you have to be not to know why it's called "homecoming" exactly? He's in high school. Duh

It wasn't. It had no more action than the Raimi films. In fact it likely had less.

Ye but y u mad?

Prettty fucking weird that it's in there at all tbqhwy.

>Several iconic buildings in DC were built by slaves.
>Choose one that wasn't built by slaves for the joke.

I read it and nothing happened.

Not that user but, the fucking point is that there are ONLY quips. Not a one-liner here and there like in James Bond. Most action movies has dialogue, Marvlelshit has literally only quips.

>Turned Spidey into Stark's sidekick

They didn't really. Again, you're flying off the handle on baseless bullshit. If you'd actually SEEN the movie, you'd know better than to open your mouth.

U mad?

No.

This is a sensible point in a vacuum. But since everybody in the MCU is a quip machine like Spidey was in the comics it's incredibly tiring.

If you're bitching about this movie then I don't know what you're expecting. You should know by now what a Marvel movie is going in. I don't love Marvel movies, I rarely rewatch them, but I always go to see them and have a good time. That's all they are. Just go, turn your brain off for a few, and have fun.

Did it occur to you that was a part of the joke?

He just wants the (you)s his original post didn't get.

L A R B

Because it is Written like an Origin Story without the origin.

whos the villain of this movie?

This was the only good scene, and the only good performance in the entire flick.

>Italians
>white
Nice one vinny

I'd never larbed so hard in my entire larb.

You're gonna run this into the ground really fast.

>sonyggers will claim the reviews weren't paid

>Spiderman
>not even using his powers without his suit

Marvel movies are meant to be digested and shat out in the 2 hour running time. When you leave the theater you should have already forgotten why you were there in the first place so they can sell you the same movie in 2 months.

>I'm not a fan
>I always watch them

Your either brainless or have too much money with little to no life

That's a baldfaced larb.

>>Weird shit like Peter very deliberately burying his head in Aunt May's giant boobs
tell me more

Sorry, I'm not following. What is the joke? Like, what is the humorous conceit in this situation? Because it looks to me like a basic bitch political talking point delivered with a snarky attitude by a resentful brown person. And that isn't a joke

And yet you Dcucks loves all of WW worse SJW lines

But is it better than (((Wonder Woman)))

I forgot what the movie was about to be honest. Can you remind me?

>not a fan

Don't remember saying that. I said I don't love them, but i enjoy them. You can enjoy a movie without absolutely loving it or being a fanboy or something.

U mad bro?

It reminded me of Erased

>your brainless
>your

so is this typical marvelshit or different enough?

i dont care about the nerd core fan service shit, i just want a good movie

gtfo /pol, jesus fucking christ

>le mommy meme :D

That garbage was made by an algorithm that browses Facebook, Twitter, Sup Forums, Reddit, tumblr to cash on all the retarded trends of gen Z

>Pajeet Goblin flash
Shouldn't all the shitskin dc pans like this now though?

It is normal Marvel Shit. Even the Garfield movies were better than this boring piece of shit.

Give an example faggy man.

Or can you?

>quips
wow, spider-man never did quips in the comic. what a fresh take on the source material.

>BarbAryaniggers
>People

Watch any Marvel movie you idiot, and I mean watch. Don't just turn your brain off and wake up at the end and say that the flashing colours entertained you. I want you to sit through them and listen to what the characters say. The villains all just try to raise the stakes then the heroes immediately trivialize everything by making a snide comment or jab or quip. And this happens with every line. The only time it doesn't happen is when establishing a romantic connection. God forbid you want to watch a movie with some sort of dialogue being exchanged between the hero and a side character because all you'll get are one liners. Villain does anything and you get a one liner, side character says something and you get a one liner, love interest watches the hero fly off or whatever and you get a one liner.

Men are only needed for procreation but unnecessary for pleasure
The white man wiped out muh people
Racists kept me from an acting career
Did you not watch the movie nigger?

t, wasn't on Sup Forums on the 10s and didn't join Sup Forums until after 2014
Remember this is a fact you can not refute

>Peter very deliberately burying his head in Aunt May's giant boobs

you're just trying to make me go see this aren't you? well your devious tricks won't work

That has been a meme longer than you have been on this website you dip.

Maybe if every other MCU wasn't the same thing it would have been tolerable

Moreover the movie is 90% quips

>I'm going to continue to make up baseless bullshit

T U G L I F E
U
G

L
I
F
E