*Glass Shatters*

How come Stone Cold didn't get as big as Dwayne in the movie making business?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/08XWA8zpvT4
youtube.com/watch?v=wroqcQVcoIg
youtu.be/jzwMUtLgo_Q?t=31
youtube.com/watch?v=kH8cK7EOSgw
youtube.com/watch?v=5Y-8-XE_D9s
youtu.be/UUTTHOB0w3Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He didnt sell out and didnt feel comfortable making films for the eternal jew

based stone cold

Not a good actor.
Too white trash.
Literal wife beater.
Too broken from 90s wrestling for dynamic scenes.

The condemned was cool as fuck but they had to cater to his physical disabilities big time. Idc that he was a drunk woman beater but he is a bad actor.

The WWE audience loves him for being white, strong and relatable, like some remote trailer cousin.
He was never meant to be an actor.

It's so fucking dark in here

He was too old when he got famous and plagued with injuries. Rock was like 27 when he became champ iirc..

youtu.be/08XWA8zpvT4
FUCKING BASED

He has no charisma and can't act.

OY
Y
VEY
E
Y

>He has no charisma and can't act.

Neither does the Rock if you think smiling like a fucking chimp all the time and talking about his samoan heritage is charisma.

He's such a pathetic fucking phony.

Hey I'm not that guy and I think Stone Cold was much better but Rock is a pretty great entertainer

I don't know he wanted it as much. Rock really tried. Austin seems to just take things as they come.

Literally NOBODY outside america gives a shit about redneck trailer trash that's why.

Can we all agree Stone Cold > Rock > Triple H

Maybe as a wrestler but as an actor he ain't shit, his bit part in Fast and Furious is the only thing keeping his head above water

Yes but Kurt Angle was superior to all.

It's true.

I'm really sick of The Rock to be honest.

The 5th and 6th Fast and Furious are fine because he's a bit part. He shouldn't have leading roles because he's terrible. Especially in comedies.

He was always my favourite. Him and Benoit.

He's pretty damn good in Ballers.

Edge and Jericho and Rey Mysterio too. Great group all around

DA DA YOU SUCK
DA DA YOU SUCK
DA DA YOU SUCK

Rob Corddry carries that show along with decent writing

When it comes ranking wrestlers based on all around entertainment (eg. putting on great matches, personality, having good mic skills and presence, rapport with the crowd, etc.)
Stone Cold = Kurt Angle > Rock > Eddie Guerrero = Chris Jericho > CM Punk

>claiming The Rock has no charisma

I get that you're a meme-spewing cockslurping contrarian faggot, but the suspension of disbelief can only go so far.

Rob Corddry is amazing in it but the show is very much The Rock's. He has the look to make their company believable to the real life athletes on the show.

On a side note, damn that series shocked me by being actually good! Better than Entourage.

In universe yeah the company is the Rock's but between the Rock and Corddry, 90% of the great lines/delivery comes from Corddry

I think the best scene was in the last finale when Rock goes on stage and bears his soul but maybe I'm a pleb

>meme-spewing cockslurping contrarian faggot

The irony, scuttle off and go watch your butt buddy's best performance in the Tooth Fairy again

He just didn't like the acting business. He'd probably do an appearance once in a while for the paycheck. Still the best of the late 90's early 2000's.

>rapport with the crowd
>CM Punk that far down

Just watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=wroqcQVcoIg

>yfw during the match the crowd chants YOU SUCK to Cena, CM Punk says, "Who, me?" and the crowd loudly says NO

>On a side note, damn that series shocked me by being actually good! Better than Entourage.

You can smell the freshly carved dreidel on you

Why because I don't like Entourage?

Bumping the best thread on Sup Forums

stone cold relied drinking beer, swearing, and catchphrases

the rock was way more creative with his promos

You faggots don't know anything about wrasslin.

yes

>The condemned
I really wanted to like it but I turned it off when SC's girlfriend is bitching at him on the phone about how "I need you here to mow the lawn" when he's fighting for his goddam life.

Why didn't he have a successful movie career?

based trailer trash doesn't like the jews

>no mention of the GOAT HBK shawn michaels

this
foley is one of the goat
>classic undertaker hell in a cell baw gawd oh almighty
>i quit match with rock
>triple h and thumbtacks
what else

Because he only started it this year

youtu.be/jzwMUtLgo_Q?t=31

>a broken and tired flair still putting up a fight
>hbk with tears in his eyes says "I'm sorry... I love you" as he delivers the final blow with his sweet chin music

absolute kino

also that video is sponsored by mountain dew which i find funny

He lost his chest muscles and now he looks weird shirtless

>lost his chest muscles

what did you think about these two?
youtube.com/watch?v=kH8cK7EOSgw
youtube.com/watch?v=5Y-8-XE_D9s

youtu.be/UUTTHOB0w3Q

loads of old wrestlers have this

it's a result of painkiller abuse

Mick Foley is better than all of them

His GOAT japanese hardcore matches.

>great personality
>great gimmicks
>good father

What did Stone Cold mean by this?

his daughter is surprisingly hot

>tfw you will never be her age and comfort her when the rock was battering her dad in front of her in that streetfight when she was little and then grow up to have mick foley as your father-in-law while married to the qt

He's like 10 or 15 years older than the Rock and seems to get bored with acting, because they always cast him as a rural badass. And while the Rock LARPs like he didn't have much of an angle in Hollywood because of his race, he really did. More than Stone Cold in fact. He really roided the fuck up in between taking breaks from wrestling and tried to follow Arnold's model. Scorpion King was supposed to be his Conan. And from there, he tried play authority figure types. He embraced his typecasting, after he tried to have a family friendly phase. He did some (((quirky and ironic))) movies in between action roles. Stone Cold wanted no part of any of that that shit.

Also this.

why am i crying?