Who was the best dog?

Who was the best dog?

Tim Roths obviously

Objectively, it's Orange, as he's the only one with an honest profession and is a halfway decent person.
If we're talking from the perspective of the viewer, it's between Blonde and Pink.

Sean Penns little brother

Nice guy eddy even though he isnt a dog

>tfw mr blue is so irrelevant he isn't even included on most posters for the movie

dude...too soon...

OUTTA DA FUCKIN' BLOOOOOO

lawrence tierney best performance in the movie channeling a 30's gangster film in old age brought to modernity
mr blue because he was an actual criminal
>the black guys role in this movie shows QT was writing roles for sam jackson before sam jackson was even around

So why did Mr. Blue do fucking nothing?

FUCK YOU..
FUCK YOU
IM FUCKIN DYIN HERE
IM FUCKIN DYIN

But Jackson auditioned for the movie and didn't get it. So Tarantino wrote Jules specifically for him.

Why does Tarantino, as far as I can remember always play the part of some unlikeable asshole, crazy, pervert, annoying ( funny to watch but terrible to others I mean)

Self deprecating humor?

That or he just loves that character type

Gotta play to your strengths

Maybe because he looks the part

Those characters are the most fun to play.

He had the best monologue and dialogie in both Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction. Maybe thats why

It is much more fun to play the sleeze ball and it helps to cut down on people accusing him of self inserting himself into each movie.

Mr Brown? Isn't that kind of like Mr Shit?

I've always thought he was there just to add a touch of realism. Why does every character need to play a major role? Mr. Blue and Mr. Brown were just casualties.

It's also hard to picture him as anything else but a sleaze. He hardly looks like a hero.

What do you mean best?

I think the best thief was obviously Mr. Pink...
seeing as how he was the only one able to actually get the diamonds out of the store and back to the safe house.

The most professional was Mr. White and he also had the best leadership skills of all of them.

Mr. Blonde was the most violent and intimidating.

Mr. Brown, Blue and Orange don't really rank as they all were pretty much dead weight.

did he get them back? i thought he dropped the case when he engaged the 3 cops and carjacked that lady. but yeah he was the best because he knew there was a rat and mr. white, the guy who was with orange the longest couldn't even tell.
>IM ACTIN LIKE A PROFESSIONAL, YOURE ACTIN LIKE A FIRST TIME THIEF
>YOU GUYS ARE ACTIN LIKE A BUNCH OF NIGGERS
pretty much sums it up

that movie was uncanny

You hear gunshots when Pink leaves.

He picked them up after he dropped them and stashed the diamonds at a safe house. that's what the second half of the movie is about. Mr White and Pink going to get the diamonds. how did you miss that?

Probably because that's him irl. Also, it's plain fun to be a smarmy asshole.

Tarantulini, stop shilling

Yeah? so? He still managed to get the loot back to the safe house which was the goal. If he had just kept driving he would have gotten away. My point is he got closer to pulling off the heist than any of the other guys but he was still a fuck up like the rest of them.

actually theres an editing error, it never shows him picking them up (for a moment it seems like it will but then he unloads on the cops and the camera angle changes) and he gets in the ladies car with nothing in his hands but his gun

The title of the movie has absolutely nothing to do with the story or anything what so ever.

Its stated clearly that he got the diamonds stashed in the movie... you either weren't paying attention or are just easily confused

im not referring to the plot

bump

cuz he immediately got shot

I couldn't get past the rape scene. I didn't go near my TV again for days.

YER GONNA BE OKAYYYYYYYYYYYY
SAY DA GODDAMN WOIIIIIIIIRDS
YER GONNA BEEEE OKAYYYYYYYY

Tom Sizemore is the best for making me think he was in the movie even though he wasn't.

I don't tip either.

>*Here I am starts playing*
>*teleports infront of you*
>slices your ear off
heh.. nothin personell kid