glyphobet.net/drwho
games.usvsth3m.com/drwho/
brantsteele.net/hungergames/r.php?c=1ik2iu23
starsfortwelve.tumblr.com/
instagram.com/caitlin_blackwood/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>not clone sex edition

>Clone can't leave the house

Has Gallifrey always had the property of existing outside the linear time continuum or whatever by just hopping all around time and space? If not, how the fuck did they gain this ability and what is the purpose of using it besides hiding where nobody can find them? If they can do this, why didn't they use this tactic during the Time War to just move the entire species and planet out of the way of Dalek assault? Why the fuck is this a thing and why the hell isn't it even explained?

>/who/ presents:
DOCTOR WHO: SHIT TRIPS Vol. 2
- The Anthology -

>Are you a true fan of Doctor Who?
>Have you ever written down a sequence of words?

If the answer is yes or no, then you are ready to contribute a literary masterpiece to the second /who/ collection of original Doctor Who-based short fiction.

/who/ did it once. Now, we're gonna do it again! Yet another entry in an age-old tradition of p̶a̶c̶k̶a̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶a̶n̶f̶i̶c̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶g̶e̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶i̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶i̶t̶i̶m̶a̶c̶y̶ / celebrating the magic of Who and the talent of a community.

There are no limits (except the story must be at least 1 word long, and preferably not in excess of 10,000, it's short fiction you fuck).

>- Can involve any Doctor(s), companion(s), side characters, spinoff characters and beyond, as your heart desires
>- Can be in any style, whether it's "legitimate writing", "pisstake", or "shitpost".
>- Can be about absolutely anything
>- The main focus is on good fun in the vein of the wiki, although serious entries are allowed. (If you're going to write smut, maybe approach it with a degree of levity)

Stuck for ideas? Try starting with your favourite TARDIS team (or for timeliness, 12/Bill “I'm a lesbian” Potts) and one of these authentic titles:
saberpunk.net/DoctorWho/DoctorWhoSerialGenerator.php
glyphobet.net/drwho
And free scenario prompts:
games.usvsth3m.com/drwho/

We are going to be starting an index on the wiki for the collection. Anyone can contribute, no signups/pitches required. If you have ideas, feel free to broadcast them.
The rest is self-explanatory. Format for uploading your work is up to you, as long as it can be conveniently copied across (and ideally don't spam long texts in /who/ directly). (Pastebin works well.) Due date Aug 22nd.

BONUS: Anyone who wants to do cover art or "illustrations" is encouraged.

>Hahaha what? Are you keeping them like a slave or something?
Think of the complications man. Two identical versions of you would be walking around. What if I'm spotted by someone I know while me clone is spotted by someone else? You could never go out together either. You can't suddenly start telling everyone you have an identical twin who you've never mentioned before. Plus, if news got out the media and government would be all over me.

Also don't worry about my clone. He's me. He'd be perfectly happy sitting at home all day for months.

what if the doctor's tardis isnt the only thing that's bigger on the in-side ;) if you know what i mean

That makes sense. Though I vaguely seem to remember some kind of uproar about Comic Con getting a new trailer a couple years ago that wasn't shown in the UK before and people got really upset about it.

Honestly, I can't see them announcing the new actor on a Comic Con panel. Bit of a weird way to do it, especially if it's not live-streamed all over the world. Not to mention the complications of keeping the actor out of sight the entire time before the reveal. Employees at the convention would know straight away and tweet about it.

thom yorke confirmed for 13

you heard it here first

>"I'm stuck in the TARDIS, trapped in hyperspace" (Up on a Ladder)
Pottery

WHY WHY WHY
WHY WOULD YOU REMIND ME

I think it's always existed just beyond this universe or something, though I can't remember if that's in universe or some EU stuff i've picked up along the way.

Take shifts! It'd be cruel as fuck to just keep someone inside like that all the time, and unhealthy, they'd become vitamin deficient.

Or hey, why not move out to somewhere more secluded?

I honestly don't know what you mean

context please what happened there

It's a weird audio drama for the 40th anniversary. it's really weird.

Please listen to Zagreus

Pic related

Taking shifts would be a good idea I guess. Like I said though, neither of us would hate staying in. Still, even with taking shifts, would clone me remember a conversation I had with a friend? What if I send clone me to uni and he'd have no idea about conversations I had the previous week? Unless our brains are linked as well and we remember the same experiences we both have in our individual lives, it wouldn't take long for someone to notice something was off.
In any case, a clone would be great. Saves time with chores and stuff, cooking, grocery shopping.

A cross-eyed, stuttering Doctor would be terrible. Unless he sings all his lines he'd be no good at all. That said, a DW musical episode would be a great idea just to try once.

It's official let's pack up boys

>implying Matt Smith wasn't cross-eyed and stuttery

I feel like the smart thing to do is utilize your clone to work two jobs to benefit the both of you; you can both mooch off the same degree, lease, etc. so there's a lot of advantages and shortcuts that two unrelated people wouldn't have. Then use your larger combined income to get what you want.

having a clone also makes it easier to make hard decisions. Work at opposite ends of the globe. Go to both parties. Miss less events. Work twice as fast. The opportunities are endless.

Y'all have a clone you gotta think big.

What are you on about? Face like a foot and no eye brows sure, but not cross-eyed and stuttery

doctor!

Doctor!

She looks fucking terrible in that picture.

It sounds like an amazing opportunity if you put it like that, but we can't forget that this is a clone of me. I would be way too paranoid that we would be disovered, and thus so would my clone. We wouldn't risk having two jobs (think of official paperwork, taxes etc.). The only thing I could see working is me going to uni and my clone going to my part time job. There's no connection there so it would be fine. I love being alone with myself, so having a perfect clone would be great company at home. Someone to watch tv with, to play video games with, listen to music with. And we'd never get into arguments about what to do because we'd both want to do the same thing.

I know it's not very on-topic but I'm actually really enjoying fantasizing about having a clone. A more on-topic question would be, if a Zygon appeared at your doorstep with new Zygon technology that allows it to take on your form without holding you hostage somewhere. The Zygon's perfectly friendly and just wants to be buddies. Would you be okay having a Zygon clone around? Would you fuck it?

PROOF
I NEED ACTUAL PROOF

It's not real you idiot. It would have taken a second to google it.

Hey, Edge!

oh
Well, my severe autism has gotten the better of me this time!
*Shitty laugh track plays*

fuck off you shit trip you've been here like two weeks to see our colin meme thats been around for years and is shit now you've started using it you didnt even know what the /who/nger games were fuck off you dont need a trip if it isnt to inflate your ego and you bring nothing interesting to this general by having it on. take your trip the fuck off

Reminder that 'Colin "SO VERY THICC FROM EATING ALL THESE PIES" Baker' is the shittiest namefag to grace /who/.

He is irritating and not funny and falls for age-old copypastas and makes unneccesary new threads that portray the entirety of /who/ badly. Take your lumps, newfag.

I'm (obviously) not him, but I'm an user who visits /who/ a lot, but mostly during the time the show is airing and during times of speculation/rumours about upcoming series. I've seen this /who/nger games thing mentioned a few times now, what is it? Like a game you guys play on /who/? How long has it been around because I can't remember reading about it during the period S9 aired

Someone, run a /who/nger games. Show the new people what's up.

Jesus Christ fuck you I'm only here to have fun and piss you off

Nice dubs.

He's just a troll. No need to let him rile you up.

Am I only one who really like zagreus

Can one of you tell me what the point of anyone having a tripcode on here is? It seems to only attract you lot hate...

YAAAAAAAAS MOAR TRIP HATE
to be honest that colin trip is boring tho and like 14

/who/nger games is basically a /who/ themed hunger games simulator

cats ran the last one so if hes around

It's a game we play every once in a while where we get a bunch of memes together and put them into a Hunger Games simulator website that randomly generates events for the memes to kill each other. It started back in March of 2015, in the wait for series 9 to air.

He'd almost definitely underaged

Pretty sure cats swore the games off after Heather's tragic death in the last one

I really want Comrade Paul to win the next one

I'm not exactly new, I come here every year, I'm just not on here all year round. Anyway, that's semantics. Could you just give me a brief explanation? Is it on the wiki?
Cause at the moment it just sounds like some text game where you pit all the Doctors against one another and somehow make a story out of it. Isn't roleplaying against the rules though?

Leggy+THICC=Sixth Doctor
I am no longer a human being. I am now just a hollow void meant to use forced memes.

this show is fucking tumblr tier

Oh right I get it. I had no idea these simulators were a thing.

tbf Bill avenged and won for her last time:
beats the time Heather was killed by a flood or some shit in her first appearance

That image is incorrect, Heather should have over 12,000 kills

Fuck me I forgot Heather killed all those Adipose with a rock

tb to Heather's first appearance
one day she'll win

I guess you could call it... Burning fat off?
*another shitty laugh track*

Holy shit I forgot someone put a cum tribute as their tribute...

rare perts

/WHO/NGER GAMES WHENN???????

pert and the ladies

Might be coming up soon.

GOWAN IMMIGRANT
here's the link if you fancy it: brantsteele.net/hungergames/r.php?c=1ik2iu23

Pffffft that's STICC I prefer THICC

>"#StarsforTwelve is a social media movement that pays tribute to the actor Peter Capaldi, one of Doctor Who’s greatest ambassadors and biggest fans, as his time as the Twelfth Doctor ends soon.

By 11th July we’re getting the buzz going, culminating in a shrine or candlelight vigil outside Roath Lock Studios."

starsfortwelve.tumblr.com/

_

How old were you when you saw your first ever Doctor Who episode and which one was it? Did you start with the reboot, or did you maybe see a re-run of a Classic episode, or maybe your parents had some video tapes and introduced it to you?

I'm 25, born in 1992 so I wasn't alive for Classic Who. But the first episode I watched was from the reboot in 2005 when it aired. I was 13 when I saw my first episode of Who and I was instantly hooked and I've watched every consequent series religiously. Growing up in my teenage years while watching Doctor Who every year was great, also because I was a horny teenager so I wanked myself dry to pics of Rose. I loved being able to grow up in my teenage years and constantly looking forward to the next series. It must be a different experience if you discovered DW later on in life and watch NuWho from the start.

I've often wondered how many people on /who/ started watching Who in 2005, and how many people started watching it years later when they were older. I'm also curious whether we have any older gents in who may have experienced Classic Who when it was still on TV.

Is that Caitlin Blackwood (Amelia Pond)?

yes

she's cute How old is she

this is some creepy shit

Pretty much the same for me but my horniest years were in Moffat's era so I jerked myself raw to pictures of Amy and Clara.

Does anyone know where I can watch/download the making of documentary for Caves of Androzani called Chain Reaction?

It's not on vk but almost everything else is. I think it was on Revisitations 1, so a link for that would also be grand.

Please thanks x

They're probably making a cult for the capaldick.

She's 17, born June 23rd 2000.

That's kinda autistic but I can't help but like that. I think it's a great idea to show affection for Capaldi and I'm sure he'd be very flattered and happy to see so many fans showing their adoration.

>a shrine or candlelight vigil
That's a bit too weird though

Nice

Her instagram, if you're interested.

instagram.com/caitlin_blackwood/

WITHOUT HOPE

Nice

She's legal in the uk ;)

I was 13 when we met Rose so I jerked myself insane over her. Even Freema (that scene in the Sontaran two-parter where she gets out of the cloning thing, naked and covered in goo). I was 18 by the time we saw Amy and while my incredible young-teenager-level of hornyness had diminished slightly I still fapped to Amy like a maniac. Prettiest companion.

'

Nice

I was 10 when nuWho started and I don't think I ever jacked it to Rose or Martha because they weren't very attractive. I fapped to Donna, but only recently, and of course I fapped to Amy and Clara and Jackie

if your gonna post karen atlest post one simi sexy

Really starting to look like Karen. Good genes.

>Zagreus
best audio

I was 12 when we met amy and 15/16 when we met Clara so they were the ones I really got off to. Karen Gillan's legs were especially a treat but Jenna Coleman had an amazing body. Many tissues were used especially on a Saturday night.

Maybe you were a bit too young at the time. I don't think I started fapping until I was 11/12. And it didn't take much for me to get off so Rose and Martha were good enough for me. In retrospect I do not find them attractive that much at all. Amy and Clara are obviously sexy as fuck.

Where's that fanfic guy, I want a story about how the Master would fuck Lucy raw.