Season of the rat

HOH: Ya Ratboy
Veto: Not yet
Noms: Not yet

Temptation: Not yet
Temptation #2: Not yet

previously on /bb/

First post in 5 days for the Devinbros

McCrae is >tfw too intelligent personified.

his twitter bio is pure cringe

at least we wont have to watch the boring jody showmance anymore after this week

He already killed Christmas. Jason murdering all the women in here.

The season would be extremely entertaining if Jessica went out this week and not Cody and we have PUNISHED CODY for weeks tearing into Paul's alliance.

>paints face with the stars and stripes
>bashes american troops

better than watching paul as HoH

we will get punished cody after the battleback anyways

>camera on josh wandering around the hoh room by himself

>Its a Nobody wants to kick out the "Vet" despite the fact he is the biggest threat episode

xmas confirmed got the ring

LOL this is sad

stop saying LOL every single post jesus christ jeremy

hey aggro, how you doing?

what are you talking about jeremy

REMINDER

wafflecone is the cutest and bestest waifu and vanessa/tiffags are losers

how did you figure out bropinions name was jeremy?

he's a cringey jew desperate for attention, he told us his name

>"you know obviously i was going to get a temptation"

fucking Christmas, get a grip, it's Frankie all over again

also poor Ramses is cursed 2 weeks in a row, with Jody obviously

Surely I'm not the only one who sees the resemblance here.

r/bigbrother sees it too

Shes not wrong. Large social media following (half a million ig followers). Lots of DRs.

How is she getting MORE arrogant after breaking her leg? It's like Paul is possessing these people.

Cody is confirmed fucked, even if he gets picked to play Veto he will be replaced by Christmas using her Cucking ring.

this temptation twist would be much better if the person who won the temptation also had to receive the curse. i really dont understand why other people take the hit when an hg takes the temptation

Start making propaganda posters for Alex to win the Halting Hex.

what is the curse?

who's going up

man cbs is really going full SJW this year to get the evil white male out the house. paul will get the hero edit too it's so obvious. grodner must be really triggered that trump won or somethin

so is it now impossible for Jess, Cody, and Alex to play for veto under any circumstances?

because pic related

DO YOU DARE TAKE THIS TEMPTATION?

BEWARE, TAKE AN ADVANTAGE FOR YOURSELF AND someone else lmao WILL RECEIVE A PUNISHMENT!!!

daily reminder

>Cody will get evicted
>Plays in an easy battleback
>Returns the week Paul loses immunity
>Raven wins the 3rd temptation to cancel the next attempt to evict paul

butthurt over america screwing gayson

This is a huge reach and maybe you should mix it up a little and visit more boards than just Sup Forums and Sup Forums

I haven't watched any feeds since Paul won HOH and it feels great

she said that she doesn't know

i also realized that this will be the first time since Cappy in BB6 when somebody will be "double" backdoored (outgoing HOH, wasn't picked for a veto comp)

Got dang Jews!

she doesnt know what the curse is, nobody does yet. she just had to pick 3 people who are eligible

also BS, paul's pick was blind. she got to choose pauls adversaries LOL

fuck this season

worse then bb18

So it's basically confirmed that Production does a certain amount of rigging every season via DR hints and putting out shit like a Coup D'etat or this season's pendant bullshit. what would happen if you got on the show and were just a complete wildcard? you even keep your plan hidding from the DR sessions and never talk about it to the other guests because you are aware of DR leaking info?

I.E if Mark had only pretended to be working with Paul but actually out of nowhere voted out christmas. and you consistantly made your actual game moves contrary to everything you tell people in the house and your DR sessions. would this be a valid strat or would Production find a way to cut you from the house for ruining their season storyline?

alex will be OTB, she plays no matter what.

IF jess or cody get picked, xmas could swap for herself but she only gets to use it once all season

I think they can sniff out someone dumber than a log when casting.

rip cody

im not sure what happens if xmas is already picked for POV... can she swap jess or cody with a 3rd player or does it have to be herself when she isnt already playing? remains to be seen

stop being retarded

hey special, how you doing?

>cody
>white

>can she swap jess or cody with a 3rd player
this is the dumbest thing I've ever read

i didnt read the description. just that she has the power to swap POV players. if it says only she can sub, ok that is pretty straight forward.

you need to relax, go outside and get some air. you get way too worked up over people having a friendly discussion

>If you're not one of six houseguests playing you can swap with one of three players picked by a random draw

basically Cody's only chance is that both him and Christmas are picked

cat feeds are lit

This anger is familiar, are you that angry paulfag from lastnight?

nice projection

can i see a video of this happening?

ok so she can swap another player, it doesnt have to be herself playing

nm, im retarded

i cant even tell if you are pretending to be retarded anymore

ITT: autism

at this point just stop posting

cats teaming up on the ball toy

my brain is coated with malted hops and bong resin, it doesnt work the way it once did

bro, you are going to give yourself an aneurysm if you dont calm down

DUDE WEED

>white cats allowed to roam the area
>black cats forced to stay behind bars in his cell

LMBO

WE WUZ KATS

watch how jessica's demeanor changes when the feeds come back and she isnt OTB and knows cody is the target

Same fag thread general.

20 years of normies watching normies in their natural habitat.

My brother been watching this trash for over a decade. He's as gay (taste-wise- he 'married' to a fat ass chick beard) as the pop alt-rock bands he likes (Wilco, for ex.).

(you)

@84719510

You're right, we need to disband to make more room for BLACKED threads and DC/Marvel circlejerk threads, We're the real problem on this board.

So if both Christmas and Cody are picked to play in the POV, will she still be able to swap him out with someone else?

she gets to replace one of them to play in the veto

>id rather be an idiot than a pussy
What did Cody mean by this

anything is better then paul

he rather lose big brother as a comp beast

do you think production told paul the next temptation and that's why he is going with the two pawn plan or do you think production knew paul would win hoh and do somethin retarded so they made the second temptation what it is?

Cheeky. Better ways than this garbage low rent trash series to get your voyeur habit on. Look up unsecured video cameras if you're that desperate to watch boring losers lounge around. Or do these below average folks remind you of (you)?

dying on your sword

no

bruh you wont even get my (you) for that weak ass b8

Not saying it's a problem. Questioning your taste and possibility these threads are commercially fed.

Appreciate the detailed professionalism of the daily OP. Does not look like marketing AT ALL.

>Laughs at us for watching people on cam feeds
>He gets his kicks by wasting his time lurking threads of people watching other people on cams
By his own logic doesn't that make him even worse?

>do you think production told paul ____________
yes

a self admitted 4channarian won BB in season 14 and we have had a pretty solid community here ever since

welcome

please stop

>Being suprised at the professional autism of Sup Forums posts
Are you new here?

what now? did you take your meds today? if so try breaking them in half next time

has anyone made any cringy screenshots from sims for panda?
shes a big sims fan and im planning to send her some shots.

im planning to make alex pregnant with cody's baby

she beat diablo 2 on nightmare mode

Nightmare Mode...That's it? the monsters didn't even have total immunity to damage types at that point. She can come back when she cleared Hell difficulty.

im impressed she even played D2 desu senpai

I'd rather target paul and fail that be a paulfag

>Ywn play D2 with Alex and watch as she rapidly steals all the item drops off a boss kill and disconnects

Where has Ian been? Has he even said hi to us yet.

>she will never hold your ear in her chest after beating you in PVP

>She will never offer to dupe glitch a rare item for you and actually just steal it and leave