Why is it that after 10+ movies, Disney Marvel has yet to produce a single...

Why is it that after 10+ movies, Disney Marvel has yet to produce a single, instantly memorable movie moment on par with something like the upside-down kiss from the original Spider-Man, the interrogation scene in Dark Knight, the train sequence from Spider-Man II, 'I am your father', 'We're gonna need a bigger boat'. etc?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oCghUlTLKVA
youtube.com/watch?v=aiC9HLHnyGs
youtube.com/watch?v=2oKUsna2yvA
youtu.be/_Qq6dQwLh1s
youtube.com/watch?v=-ioTc--V860
youtube.com/watch?v=yKAfwBPvsMA
youtu.be/vTIVkS876ds
youtube.com/watch?v=h24D87SqaLQ
youtu.be/0IbHZY3xU-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

agent coulson is the single most reddit character in the history of film, no ifs anns or butts

>Disney Marvel has yet to produce a single, instantly memorable movie moment on par with something like the upside-down kiss from the original Spider-Man, the interrogation scene in Dark Knight, the train sequence from Spider-Man II, 'I am your father', 'We're gonna need a bigger boat'. etc?- 0 post shown.

Are you kidding me! It's fun, turn your brain off

There are tons of memorable moments as well. Who can forget "does anyone have any orange slices"?

for me it's when the Punisher screams "I AM the Punisher!" as he's being hauled out of the courthouse"

That was bretty good, to be honest. I'm talking about the movies though, as the Netflix stuff is run by a different creative team. It's well known that the two entities operate independently from one another.

Hmmmm

>Marvel has no memorable momen-

>does anyone have any orange slices

I cri evertiem

You talk to fish?

My favorite MCU moment was when the Thor said "It's hammer time" and smiled at the camera

what soap opera is this?

JK, I was waiting my whole life to finally see Iron Man, Hulk, red hair lady, and guy with bow and arrow standing together in a CGI composited NY.

My favorite scene of that season was Matt Murdock verbally bullying Fisk in the interrogation room. And then Fisk shows him who's the boss. Scared the piss out of me.

>What is your power?
>I'm rich

>not when frank gives his speech in the courtroom

Looks like shit. And not memorable. It's DVD cover in motion. Maybe if cap said "Shit, just got real."

I get what youre saying but arguably it was the avengers scene where they all got together, not that I got anything on your examples, but I remember the scene being pretty iconic and mindblowing bck then

>Iron Man
>Height: 5'9
PFFFFFFFAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=oCghUlTLKVA
This scene is in the beginning minute of the series. It has no right to be this great.

>84718964
>5'9''
>implying he is not 5'6

The best single moment was at the very end of the original Iron Man

When he's speaking in front of the reporters and they give him the official story and he decides to say fuck it and reveal himself as the Iron Man

And then it hits you with the Riff. Pretty good shit.

Also in Avengers when Tony thinks hes gonna die and calls Pepper that was pretty good. They should have killed him there.

Since then, nothing.

hi robert

The sad part is these cringe lines were forced into DC movies by execs because they're copying the garbage Marvel shills out

>When he's speaking in front of the reporters and they give him the official story and he decides to say fuck it and reveal himself as the Iron Man

This. I haven't seen a Marvel movie since the first Avengers came out and I still remember that scene.

If Snyder had been allowed to do what he wanted, BvS could have literally been the GOAT capeshit movie.

Literally the only memorable scene. The MCU went to shit after the mouse assimilation.

>Implying famous baby boomers can operate an internet

A subtle uncovering of the central conceit of this thread's premise. 9/10

Oh but they have

Shit. Feige runs this shit.

Their movies are by design not made to be memorable. They are meant to be bland/generic so that:
1) they appeal to the widest audience possible
2) they can rehash the same movie over and over again without anyone noticing
3) don't have to spend time/effort butting heads with artists and creative people, and instead stick to a money-making formula

DCuck salt detected!

Meanwhile DC has tons.

MARVEL FAGS BTFO

Damn that's true, such a creative "plot.twist" with the identity

>5'9"

>favorite capemovie is IM1
>DCuck
Just because I dislike Disney? Mice sure are angry these days.

Puny god.

Nothing in comic movies is going to hit the level of the classics though.

What does "On the Rouse" mean?

I can false flag as well

>Robert Down-here Jr
>5'9

youtube.com/watch?v=aiC9HLHnyGs

Vincent D'onofrio is gonna be one of those actors that never gets the emmy or oscar he deserves, isn't he?

His performance as Kingpin was incredible.

>we have a hulk

Yep, not memorable at all.

Fuck off, shill.

I'd argue "I'm Iron Man" is a pretty memorable moment, but that's it.

youtube.com/watch?v=2oKUsna2yvA

This comes to mind as the memorable moment. It's definitely iconic than the train sequence from what I can see.

>I'm always angry.

ORANGE
SLICES

People shit on Joss but he killed it with that first Avengers movie.

I actually think they're improving overall. Their recent movies have been some of my favorites (Guardians 2, Ant Man, and Doctor Strange all stood out from the rest and had individual strengths that at the very least justified the watch). So far all of the 'weirder' Marvel movies have been excellent, and the headliner ones have sucked.

They went downhill as soon as they started trying to build the universe up. Iron Man was great and had a lot of neat moments, almost everything that followed became the cinematic equivalent of Soylent. Yeah, it's technically got everything you need, but it's bland and I'd kill myself if I had to consume it every day.

Quips are a diamond dozen, that's for sure.

His performance is literally autistic. It's a fascinating angle.

I still believe Batman v Superman will be remembered as an underrated masterpiece years from now.

He's not talking about snappy one liners, it has those in spades. He's talking about cinematic moments.

SEHHHV*gurgle*MARRRTHUHHHH

>the only good movie still WS yet people think MCU is even good
why?

What can I say? It's a doggy dog world.

It's a mystery that will never be fully understood. I honestly think that thirty years from now, we'll look back at this time as being the cinematic dark ages. This is worse than disco and mullets.

>I'd kill myself if my food didn't taste good
Wow user

It won't be. Fuck off.

Underoos. Underwear. He's making fun of Spider-Man's outfit.

That was easily one of the best moments in capeshit ever. Not my fault that you're a brainlet that didn't understand it.

That was hyperbole, but go ahead and try an all soylent diet for a month. I dare you.

What's there to understand? It was dumb and awkward moment

Ironman has plenty of memorable moments like when he kills all those guys in one shot in the middle east or at the end. And as much as you dont want to admit it but the "Im always angry" line in avengers will hold up. besides those two movies though everything is trash.

Actually, you're both wrong. He said "On the roof" which was indicating to the viewer where to look.

It was a cinematic moment, you lifeless shell. It was the culmination of his character arc and one of the most emotionally resonant moments in the movie. youtu.be/_Qq6dQwLh1s

Marvel has no memorable mo-

youtube.com/watch?v=-ioTc--V860

Buses don't have roofs. Nothing in that airport had a roof other than the hangar, which Spider-Man was never on top of.

>Im always angry
Never really understood what was so great about the line t.b.h. Even when I saw it in theaters, every one of my friends that I watched it with thought it was great, but I still don't fucking understand what's so amazing about it.

I'd argue that winter soldier has some with either the knife fight with Bucky or the end with "the end of line" line

>those manlet heels

>the interrogation scene in Dark Knight
what, how the fuck is the even remotely memorable you stupid underaged dipshit

Well then what do you call this?

It showed Joss truly understood the character and he revealed that understanding in a way that challenged the audience's conception of the character without talking down to the audience. The monster is always lurking beneath the skin. Bruce's moment of naked vulnerability counterbalances the ferocity that follows seconds later. It's great filmmaking.

I understood it fine, it was his delivery that was hilarious. Totally sounded like Ben Stiller's retard voice for Simple Jack.

>MUH-MUH-MUH-MUH-MARTHAAAAA

>You have nothing to threaten me with. Nothing to do with all your strength.

His baiting of the cop after is fucking great too.
>In a way, I knew your friends better than you ever did. ... Would you like to know which of them were cowards?

Fucking ice cold.

>every movie that isnt iconic is done deliberately so as a conspiracy to shell out schlock.

The bar is low sure. But theres a few moments that are nice. The fact is that there arent many movies period that have "scenes" that memorable.

Rami and The Dark Knight are exceptional.

Kill yourself you /r/movie faggot.

Degenerate NEET scum like you should be strapped down with some fucking eye clamps to actually understand what a good movie is.

Hack Synder is a fucking trash man.

reddit hates BvS and loves Marvel.

youtube.com/watch?v=yKAfwBPvsMA

How is that possible when you have a subreddit for Marvel and one for DC

Not even the action sequences. The opening sequence is fantastic. youtu.be/vTIVkS876ds

Actually he is talking about one liners you piece of shit

Yes, and they're also all about Trump and conservatism and shitting on sjws, because there are subreddits for all of those as well.

This looks fake as fuck. Hulk looks pasted into the shot.

youtube.com/watch?v=h24D87SqaLQ

Do you think Disney/Marvel will ever make something on par with this Kino?

Actually, no I'm not, you piece of shit.

Yeah, what's wrong about that?

I call it irrelevant because Tony didn't call anybody's attention to it when Spider-Man entered.

youtu.be/0IbHZY3xU-4

It's clearly underoos. Tony gave Spider-Man a signal to intervene and that's what happens. No question.

No. Not unless there are some major changes to the way they do business. And I'm not implying that I think Watchman is perfect, but that is the exact sort of thing I'm talking about. The way the scene is shot, the musical choice, it's an incredibly memorable sequence.

I mean, they're memeing, but it's obviously underoos. Fucking subtitles are a thing, this isn't up for debate.

Because they're based on a line of comics that can count its memorable storylines with one hand.

What the fuck does Spiderman have to do with underoos you fucking autist? Stop making up shit and learn to realize when you're wrong FFS.

That's irrelevant, the movies are only marginally related to the comics. I can appreciate what you're saying, but I also think that it's possible to make a movie that is aesthetically and narratively compelling using these characters, particularly if you're willing to play it fast and loose in terms of the source material, which honestly they already do.

what is
>Avengers rotating shot
>"I have an army." "we have a Hulk."
>Captain America elevator scene
>Captain America stopping Bucky's heli from flying off
>"I am Iron Man." *Black Sabbath's Iron Man starts playing*

yeah, it's not a lot, but they are there.