Webm Thread - Friday edition

Post what you have.

Weeew...

Is that film any good?

Cool.

Take that season two

I don't know, I downloaded it just to make that webm

cool no problem.

I found a decent quality version and started a download. Will be worth a quick view just for her.

Guess I'll go with thread trend.

Thanks for saving that one user

Seems alright, it's just not my kind of thing (80s teen drama)

weird af

love her reaction in this scene lel

Lewd.

My pleasure user. Too lazy to learn how to make them, and happy to find good content.

normie git out.

Well I will look at it for the Lowell stuff.

Might actually go though my HD and put stuff up for the chopping block and do a last call for webms from didn't stuff. Time to clean out the dead wood. 700+ gigs is a bit much.

same

Damn....

>Spoilers for "Lone Star"

Does anyone know if a good Cam or a real rip has been released of this one yet?

what movie?

fuck, i meant to

Paths of Glory

I made these ones of this movie on my old pc, the quality is bad. When I redo these I'll post this movie again.

Paths of Glory

is Hunter Prey

I understand, I have about 200 webms I never plan to post again as they are tiny and awful.

The sad thing is that really happened. A ton of CIA folks died that day.

Five, 5 people that were part of the agency were killed, while another five CIA contractors were also killed.

Pretty familiar with our recent conflicts.

So is that Thomas Jane or James Purefoy?

Its a joke that I make too often

my uncle was an executive producer of beneath hill 60, he's in the credits

sauce?

how are you? lel
im the guy who thought lambert was the punisher, you might remember me

A U S S I E

K I N O

STOP!!!!

Seem to recall it was 7 total, and that is over 5% of the total CIA deaths in the line of duty, and the most deadly attack on the CIA since the Beirut embassy bombing.

What is this movie about ?

Its been a bad month but I am making steps forward.

It is a odd movie.

There is some english class stuff that went over my head, but the easy way to look at it is that it a retelling of "Lord of the flies" in a apartment tower in Britain. I didn't think it was that great, but didn't think it was awful. I think it had some good ideas that fell flat.

nice to know, keep strong

Thanks. And Nice webm.

>I watched the Highlander TV show all the time growing up. I need to watch it at some point to see how good/bad it was.

>neat.jpg

Gods of Egypt and Two and a Half Men.

Could be wrong, pretty drunk at this point. That said, the line between contractors, and active personnel of the CIA is actually pretty fucking thin for SOF.

Certain operations require that active duty personnel to briefly take on the occupation of contractor to formally abide to the Geneva Convention, and the internationally accepted Laws of Land Warfare.

Pic related wasn't far from the truth.

Never watched the tv show. Guys here on tv say good things about it.

>You will never be a immortal antique dealer.

"Lots of different places" with that accent is really badass.

10/13

As I said, I enjoyed it when I was in 6-7th grade. Will need to hunt it down to see if I would still like it.

>Actually watched Highlander 2 long before highlander....

>Could be wrong, pretty drunk at this point. That said, the line between contractors, and active personnel of the CIA is actually pretty fucking thin for SOF.

That is true, but those guys did get CIA stars

Seven American CIA officers and contractors, an officer of Jordan's intelligence service, and an Afghan working for the CIA were killed when al-Balawi detonated a bomb sewn into a vest he was wearing. Six other American CIA officers were wounded. The bombing was the most lethal attack against the CIA in more than 25 years.

One day I'll watch other Highlanders just for the lulz, I don't think I will finish tho, the bits I saw are terrible.

Drunk, and out.

What's the source on this?

sauce?

>My "To watch" folder is over 350 gigs

I need to watch more moves and shows.

i also like tits

"Tripledog" - it a bad teen movie with a cute or two

gud!

TY

what happened to big tits in hollywood?

Plenty still exist.

CHUCK CAN"T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!

wgat about them

outside of christina hendricks, girls with truly huge bazombas just dont seem to be as prominent anymore