That will be $575.00 plus tip

That will be $575.00 plus tip

Other urls found in this thread:

gettyimages.ca/detail/photo/worker-behind-concession-counter-at-movie-theater-royalty-free-image/78722550
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Damn bro

I've bought better niggers for less

How much for a Small Robert, no refills?

post link i'll buy it

does this guy even know he's an obscure meme?

what is this?

If someone were to unironically pay $575 for that image, they would be literally retarded.

He died IRL in a car accident in late 2015.
I wish I was memeing ;_;7 F

post proof

Oh it's you, sir. Here alone? ...again?

I humbly beg your pardon if I am overstepping my bounds. I don't mean to insult nor do I mean to pry, but don't you get lonely? I see many people walk through these halls day after day but none have so interested me as you do. You avert your gaze to the floor under my attention as if embarrassed or ashamed to inhabit a human body. You stutter and mumble as if this routine transaction is a strenuous ordeal. I see a pain in your countenance sir, you try to hide it under a stoic demeanor, but it is as clear to me as day. What has you in such a state sir? Why does the contentedness that others find so naturally elude you? Who made you like this?

I...I'm sorry if what I said was out of line sir. Enjoy the movie...

gettyimages.ca/detail/photo/worker-behind-concession-counter-at-movie-theater-royalty-free-image/78722550

you're going to have to post proof on that
I like that robert fellow, you know

Winner.

hell be fine

Ok, so it seems the image is the same price in Canadian dollars. If I were to purchase it and flip it for $500USD, I'd make a profit of about $140CAD. My question is, how rich could I get doing this?

What noise do you think it makes?

>tfw not a stock image model.

You ever squeezed a tennis ball really hard and it sperts out of your hand?

What are these stock images even used for? What kind of website would pay nearly $600 for use of a picture?

YOU BEST BE JOKING NIGGER

I honestly have no idea. It seems insane.

Sir, you forgot your popcorn!

corporations pay for it to use in brochures, meetings and other stuff

Articles

You get access to thousands of pictures, and if you're using those pictures for anything to make money you need to buy the license or they'll sue you for theft.

I wonder how much that picture could sell for.

d-dad, are you ok?

Seems like it would be a huge waste of money to pay $600 for a picture of a negro serving popcorn to use in a meeting. That corporation would probably go bankrupt pretty quickly.

>$575.00 plus tip
>trying to getting drunk at a theater that serves liquor
>the story

Honestly a larger rip-off than hotel mini-bars.

bullshit

It's mostly marketing teams who put together random ass imagery. This is why marketing budgets for movies costs more than the movies themselves.

It's an economy of vapor and bullshit. Making this stock photo cost them next to nothing considering how many photos they got out of this one setup. And they charge hundreds of dollars per use case.

It's literally for do-nothing marketers who need a quick image at the last second and don't want to make their own.

t. guy who hates his marketing team

Was this girl underage in this pic?

Corporations pay out of the ass for shit like this cause its more expensive for them to do it themselves

If you are some corporation trying to pitch a sales to say a theatre chain and needed some stock images of theatre in your presentation, you can go google and download some but then you look unprofessional and like a high school student.