Anyone else felt empty after finishing this series?

anyone else felt empty after finishing this series?
unexplained departure, nora being gone for so long, no closure of whether or not the two worlds are gonna connect now that they have the technology

Nora was lying. There is no purpose to life. Grab onto someone, and hang on.

Nora made it up, user. The final episode was thematically about telling the better story. She ever starts to shout before she supposedly made her way to the other side.

I wonder how many anons killed themselves when it ended.

Nora never went through with the procedure, you could hear her begin to shout something before it cut to the future. Matt knew about it but his final promise to Nora was to tell everyone she went to the other side

Not enough.

Didn't feel empty at all. Felt whole. Felt good man.

One of the best endings ever to perhaps the best show ever,

What's there to feel empty about?

This show is fucking garbage, once I thought I knew what was going on in season 2, everything and season 3 made it pointless.

Man, fuck this shit.

The plot doesn't matter. It's only the characters and the themes. If you're seeking a concrete answer, you'll be disappointed.

Nora lied

why would you watch damon lindelof and expect

>plot
>sense
>fulfilling stories

are you literally retarded

>The plot doesn't matter. It's only the characters and the themes.
They're still spouting this nonsense.

it's pretty ambiguous
it could've been her opening her mouth to take one final breath before the 30 second wait

That is the exact feeling I got OP.
Well said.
I liked the whole story though. It made me feel shit and I couldn't stop watching.

that is why ill rewatch it again and again

LET THE MYSTERY BE

I've been conditioned to crack up at blown up pictures of peoples faces but this whole scene destroyed me

They fucked up Kevin's arc other than Nora
Still GOAT serie but what the fuck mane
And don't tell me about loosely tiyng plot with the angel dog killer being just a conspirationist nutjobs who's afraid of dog

2deep4u

the fact that they used take on me in a non-jokey way and actually pulled it off in this scene is just fucking incredible