What was the exact episode where The Simpsons turned to shit?

What was the exact episode where The Simpsons turned to shit?

The critics say that the episode where skinner reveals that he isn't really skinner is the turning point.

I say that the one where bart divorces his parents, moves into an apartment with a halfpipe, and tony hawk guest stars.

Trick question: It was always shit.

I've heard people say Mr. Plow was where it started turning to shit, and others when Ned Flanders' wife died. It's hard for me to pinpoint.

I think the episode where Homer spent time with Alec Baldwin, Ron Howard, and Kim Basinger was when I checked out.

Probably well outside the acknowledged golden age but that's when I knew things were getting bad.

are you me? that's literally the episode when they ripped my heart in half

>Mr. Plow
get back to whatever alternate dimension you came from

There was no definitive turning point. It's just been consistently been straying further from its original spirit and intentions for some 22 years now.

this is a good ome

most striking one was nsync episode

When Homer got red-pilled and joined the alt-right

the episode right after the principal and the pauper. Lisa's sax.

I've heard some people say after season fucking 1 it went to shit because "it lost its charm"

that's actually a nice episode by season 9 standards. Tbh it's the only one i really like besides the one where homer gets a gun

awww. i am you.

i remember the episode well. it was like they did market research into what people liked about the simpsons, then tried to package it and it just came across all artificial and alarmingly mediocre.

Remember the episode where marge found that fucking Chanel suit and kept redesigning it? That was where I noticed they lost a lot of good writers- Jennifer Crittendon, really?- and gave up that old Simpsons charm.

But technically they weren't "golden" when all their writers and producers left for Futurama. That's when it happened precisely.

sounds accurate. blink 182 and tony hawk? replaying the "lisa's auto dancing shoes" but with a skateboard? fuck that episode

Isn't that the same episode about the Dotcom boom from '99?

That's the episode I'm thinking of.

About the time south park and family guy came out
>
>

>that's actually a nice episode by season 9 standards

yea the principal and the pauper is. That and 2 or 3 other episodes in season 9 are ok. After that, i don't even bother

when celebrity guest stars went from being on occasion to every week

t. Triggered Drumpfkin

Kys drumpfkins

>t. cuck

>when celebrity guest stars went from being on occasion to every week

>"wahh I hate them making fun of my precious blompf on a cartoon wahh"
Typical crybaby drumpftard.

oh no i meant lisa's sax. I dunno something about the singing at the start, and that it vaguely mimics other "past" episodes like lisa's first word and such, yet not in an awful way like they do lately..

It was no exact point. It took a long time. But for me the first time I really felt, meh about an episode was the one where Homer and Bart was racing a horse and came in conflict with the jockeys/gnomes(?)

Nailed it. The bart divorced parent's ep. Even as a kid i remeber thinking they had lost the magic

Yep when chuck left. It wasn't the same product after that.

Drumpfcucks

what's your motherfucking problem you autist? im reporting you

Do it blompftard

I thought the joke was that "Feed & Seed" was chosen before Sneed took over so it wasn't intentional that it rhymed.

t. Drumpf's whipping boys

I THINK IT MEANS HAVING SEX AND GETTING BLOWJOBS HAHAHAHA SO FUNNY I LOVE REDDIT

I don't get it.

He's just shitposting.

There's nothing to get. Our generatio and those to follow are all completely fucked. In 10 years we'll all have to learn how to speak in memes, it's going to be a new language practically.

I can see your glistening tears through my monitor you bitch drumpfbabies.

Why are you so scared to reply to me? Can't even stand up for yourself on the internet? Hah!

this is one of the most pathetic attempts at trolling ive ever seen

Easiest (You) of my life.

It peaked at season 9 and season 11 is when it gets worse and worse.

I heard that Raimi directed that episode

They're probably just crying because their precious trump is getting impeached.

I think this is pretty correct. But I would say that somewhere around 14 it really took a hard turn downwards

Fuck off you fucking redditor faggot piece of shit. Why are you lefties always so obnoxious assholes?
You act like hot shit yet you let your wife fuck niggers because you feel inadequate.

Kill yourself, literally.

>"Marge, I'm trying to get Lisa and Milhouse to fuck. Don't you know there's a Jewish conspiracy to genocide all white people? Praise to Kek this works honey!"
I hate when the Simpson's tries to be relevant

Simpsons Safari

more specifically, the line where Homer yells "The Simpsons are going to Africa!"

Every series have "Season 1 hipsters"
They all literally eat their own feces and drink urine

The Simpsons are going to X! Makes me cringe every time

>The critics say that the episode where skinner reveals that he isn't really skinner is the turning point.

Always see people bring this episode up, it's one of these things twats parrot because they read it online or saw a youtube video mentioning it. It's like the two seatbelts thing in Jurassic Park or Childs being The Thing.

The real truth is 'Who Shot Mr Burns?'

If you look at season six and season seven's episodes, the ones written to be funny / engaging begin to lose out to the ones written to be more feelsy and popular.

This trend continues until season 11 until the show was practically relaunched as a completely different entity than what it once was.

pretty sure he's involved in the raid. Its going on in Sup Forums and /k/. I saw a honey pot thread in Sup Forums too.

After Large Marge it all went down hill

I never understood the appeal of masturbating to The Simpsons

Their wasn't alot of options back than. I have no idea why people would do it nowadays.

>or Childs being The Thing
Being a kid, you think Childs is the Thing because of youtube videos. Growing up means you realize both of them were human.

Absolutely. It's still watchable 11-13 but the quality takes a noticeable dip in season 14. During the Every SImpsons Ever marathon I really noticed it during the episode where Chief Wiggum is in New Orleans or whatever. That episode stood out to me to be overall subpar.

Which was When You Dish Upon a Star

because the thought of anally ravaging smartmouth Lisa is just delightful.

Kek, just watched that episode today.

>I say that the one where bart divorces his parents, moves into an apartment with a halfpipe, and tony hawk guest stars.
Is that the one with the gratuitous blink 182 cameo? I think you pretty much nailed it. That truly was the point of no return

Being a brainlet is thinking that they're both human. Being an intellectual being is realizing that the ending is irrelevant.

i remember people talking about that upcoming episode on radio because of the blink and tony hawk cameos.

so yeah, thats definitely an episode where story and substance werent the priority.

1998, season 10. When Hartman got iced