The Millenial Female Suicide Epidemic Has Begun

Oh Captain, my Captain! Another unmarried childless 30 something has joined the ranks of the Dead Roasties Society.

Gen-X and early millennials rode the cock carousel until their late 20's. Then they got off with a beta provider before cheating, divorcing, and beginning the cycle all over again.

But more of these women are refusing to settle. And more men are refusing to play the rigged game at all.

The end result is single men finding other ways to occupy their time and miserable used up spinsters getting trashed on cheap wine and dressing up their cats in baby clothes before killing themselves with their biological clock run outs.

This is the future you wanted ladies.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/NL8hx9o_HYQ_DGS0FF6Kzg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

TICK TOCK GOES THE BIOLOGICAL CLOCK

degenerate

literally who

>Tfw as a modern man the early game is rigged against you
>But you have your whole life to get yourself status and unlike women you can find true passion in craft or some hobby
>Tfw the mid/late game is all yours
I know romance is dead but I'm not settling down with a non-virgin

This is the level that comes after hating women. You pity them
In a way, men have it easier. Even betas. We start our adult lives with nothing. In order to be successful with the opposite sex, we have to learn, practise and fail socially. We cultivate skills and resources that will make us desirable. Eventually, we might get the hang of it. Even if we dont become 10/10 Chads, most of us still mature out of that awkward adolescent phase. For males, it's a gradual process of things getting better

It's the opposite for women. If you've ever read Flowers For Algernon, you'll understand the horror of being a woman hitting The Wall. In the story, a mentally retarded man undergoes a medical procedure that gives him super human intelligence. For a while, he lives as a genius. But then the procedure starts to reverse, and he slowly, helplessly, regresses back into a retard. That is what it must be like to be a 30 year old woman. She starts life as a young girl girl, hits puberty, and is suddenly treated like God's gift to the world. Everyone laughs at her jokes, people hang on her every word, doors are held and drinks bought for her
But then, as she enters her late 20's, things start to change... Her youth starts to fade and with it goes the attention, the social priority, the sense of value. She clings to it, desperately. Resents the younger women around her and the men whose glances, little by little stop falling upon her. Maybe she even doubles down and tries to maintain the carefree party of being a 20-something girl in a big city.
But she's 30 now. And the drinks and the nights aren't quite as exciting as they once were, so she nods off early. And one by one, her BFFs got off the subway, so now she rides alone. The tinder date never showed up, so she just got a pizza. But like her rapidly fading youth, it's slowly sliding away. It hasn't quite touched the floor yet, it's still separated by some wax paper. But at this point, is it worth saving?

She an adult actress or something?
Looks the part.

Roasties btfo

You're gonna wake up one day and you'll be 35, and then you're gonna be 40. How do you plan on doing that? Tick tock

Men's curse is that they're disposable, women's curse is that they fade quickly, and while they tend to burn brighter in their younger years, most people know that the average woman is all but useless by 45, 50 at the latest, whereas men can still be physically useful into their 60's, and intellectually useful into the last years of their lives. Women tend not to be valued or useful for hard intellectual and physical tasks, so they're good for little more than housework and helping raise grandkids once they get fat and hit menopause.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/NL8hx9o_HYQ_DGS0FF6Kzg/

What are you doing?

Wait and you'll see

>Yet there will always be 7000 guys who will save each hoe after her post wall 30 nose dive.

I hope this turns out to be true, the whole mens prime is in their 30's-40's. I really hope all this hopelessness and suffering in my 20's will be worth it.

>so they're good for little more than housework

He thinks millennial women know how to cook and do housework.

Bitches are to busy one upping each other on Facetrash with flashy career climbing and 20 dresses every month

>It's a 'roasties get nothing' timeline

Based.

Jokes on you, I'm already 35. Life is great and getting better.

I really like it when Anons take the time to write out posts like this. It's not necessarily about the content, but the fact that you've taken it upon yourself to contribute.

Thanks user. I'm gonna shitpost less today.

Same.

Women's rights were a mistake

I am 25, Masters Degree, 6'2'', have my shit in order, etc

I went on a date with a girl I really liked from work and it was going very well from my point of view. It was easy to talk to her and I made her laugh. I asked her to go on a second date with me the next day and she said "we should just stay friends. I met a guy the day before I went out with you.", which made me stop talking to her.

We share mutual female friends and they all treated me like shit and called me an asshole for cutting off contact because I couldn't be more than a "friend". It's like my feelings don't matter to them, and they always complain at work about how that same girl "can't find a good man" in front of me.

What the fuck is even happening?

could go full Sup Forums but its better to just say she wasn't the one.

it means that she thought you're not good enough for her, but didn't have the guts to tell you so instead she tried to turn you into a beta orbiter in hopes of taking advantage of you in the future (free rides, meals, repairs, etc.)

now she's mad because you spoiled her plans so she's shit talking you and trying to turn everyone against you until you agree to become her beta orbiter or she gets bored of shit talking you.

ROASTIES BTFO

Youd be right if you didnt work with her. You cant be weird in a professional environment just because a bitch there wont fuck you

>This is the level that comes after hating women. You pity them
fuck off, you teenage retard. these cunts are killing themselves off not due to lack of potential suitors, but because they don't think their suitors are good enough. they want a 10/10 chad and they'd rather die than settle for less.

enjoy being drafted you angry gay genkuk pussy.

I get that but why the fuck am I the bad guy for having dignity? And for the record I only thought she was cute and easy going, but objectively she didn't have much else going for her. I earn more money, she is older than me - 30 vs 26 - and lives at home with her parents.

Why do women feel entitled to my attention when I am not getting what I also want out of the deal?

A generation of entitled girls raised to be "daddy's little princess" and by single mothers. Made even worse by feminism.

Have kids with a surrogate adopt or live alone. The women of this generation are unfit mothers.

My job doesn't require me to talk to her. We work in different departments.

you're the bad guy because she's the one telling the story. you seem to be under the impression that she's telling them the truth and not spinning it so that you come off as an asshole.

>literally who

This.

I assume this is some social media "personality".

b-but i thought women didnt suicide?

are we getting TRUE EQUALITY(tm) at last, bros?
are we all, after all these years, finally, equally miserably?

cringe

Fucking a virgin is a boring and awkward experience; having a purely subservient partner makes for really bland relationship. (Source - dated many asians and eventually got bored)

Why would you want to subject yourself to that?

So other then the fact that a "actress" killed her self, why exactly is this on Sup Forums and not on /r9k/ with the rest of the little pussy beta cucks?