Why didn't Aragorn place county-level tariffs on dwarves imports?

Why didn't Aragorn place county-level tariffs on dwarves imports?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9-G_v6-u3hg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gondor and Rohan had a free trade deal that had been rammed through by Wormtongue decades earlier and this would have made tarrifs an illegal and sanctional act by the WTO, just like Eisengaards illegal softwood tarrifs.

Dwarfs are canonically jews

Jewish influence to some extent absolutely, but you see the dwarves are hardworking, which isn't exactly a trait the jewish people is known for.

Because tariffs are historically a terrible idea.

He's a Jewish pawn.

Are they really? I thought they served to help the people in the country to stop purchasing foreign goods. Has it not actually worked out?

I only ever heard good things when I was taught about it.

Then again,

>american education

some people prefer subsidization i guess? Which has the problem of costing money and encourages the overproduction of things you want less of if anything.

>Jews aren't hardworking

You're getting your memes crossed, Sup Forumstard

not manual labour at least.

They don't do physical labor at least. Dwarves certainly do.

Except dwarves go back to germanic pagan myths before they even know jews existed.

Hello american.

Retard

Why are people so butthurt?

He's obviously referring to Tolkien dwarves, not germanic folk-tale dwarves.

""The dwarves of course are quite obviously - wouldn't you say that in many ways they remind you of the Jews? Their words are Semitic obviously, constructed to be Semitic.""
― J.R.R. Tolkien

Note that this quote does not imply in any way that Tolkien didn't like Jews, which is a conclusion retards sometimes draw from it.

I'm hardly a laissez faire guy, but tariff's have traditionally been quite terrible and are a bane to free markets.

They are jews

Bumping this thread from death because I do not believe this quote is true. Source that isn't reddit

youtube.com/watch?v=9-G_v6-u3hg

>I'm working REALLY HARD pressing these computer keys!

Armlet detected, get a real job.

what ever happend to all the dwarven clans? why weren't dwarves fighting with sauron? why was gimli the only dwarf that gave a fuck?

Dwarves are Jews. Orcs are primary cave-dwelling creatures who would come in conflict with Dwarves. To deal with the problem the Dwarves false-flagged Sauron using Saruman as a pawn promising the Orcs all the White Women they could rape. The Dwarves then sat back and counted their gold while men and elves fought and died warring with the Orcs.

>implying the dwarves in the lotr or hobbit were hard working

In the hobbit they chilled for like almost a century before deciding it was time to set out, the moon door was just a matter of coincidence, they had no idea that shit was there or to wait until it would appear.

In Lotr we only have Moria to gauge and that was a very typical scenario for them.

Step; 1, we go walk around for a good mineing spot... 2, find a spot and look for veins... 3, once we find veins we just bleed them dry. They aren't hard working and their cities in the movies were highly and overly ornate and constructed.

But look at the jew trickery trying to make the greedy wealth obsessed jew dwarfs be Scottish randomly and for no reason.

yeah because tariffs restrict markets
any business operates with a certain amount of resources; by forcing the business to use a domestic supplier rather than a foreign one, and pay 30% more for materials, they'll have to raise the price of the end product to compensate and produce less, thus being less competitive. In the end the consumer has less purchasing power with their income as everything costs more than it could've. This means less consumer spending, economic activity, and business investment.

Free markets are self-efficient - they regulate themselves to maximize production as they're only driven by value. And production - output, is ultimately when gives us our standard our living. If no one did anything, we'd be sitting in caves and starve to death.

He wanted to encourage local industry to compete nobly on the open market rather than shrink pathetically behind the shield of protectionism.

Ramp up those númenórean industrial skills.

I always thought dwarves were based on Armenians tbĥ.
>home taken over by evil hordes
>part of main homeland is still intact
>located in "edge of the wild" bordered by enemies
>rebuild communities around the world
>always talking about we wuz kangz under the mountain and sheit
>muh etiological patriarch
>well known for being craftsmen and engineers
>jewelers and goldsmiths
>other parts of the world had to import their architects to build shit for them
>live in mountains
>literally carve chunks out of mountains with medieval technology and make into fortresses
>try to help everyone else against invading hordes but often are too far and too few
>language based on Hurro-Urartian and early IE
>hairiest creatures in their respective worlds

however they differ from jews extremely
>do work that isn't banking or some sort of middleman
>have armies and actually fight
>are not completely nomadic, have kings and leaders
>eventually capable of trust and honour

Could go on for a bit and so.

Maybe it's just me, though I don't see anyone knowing as much to make the connections.
t. Armenia expert

>but what about the taxes XDddd

Yeah ok George.

Are you guys jsut meming or are you really that retarded?

Fascinating. Thank you user

Lets compromise. Jews work really had at destroying white countries.

>robert aschberg
You meant to tell me a television buffoon whose thing is "being blunt" is engineering Sweden's downfall? His only real job the last few years was a show in which he tracked down people who were mean on the internet and told them to apologise.

>t. Karl Marx

wtf i love marx now