>filmmaking advice

>dude just make a movie lol. your phone shoots better than our old film cameras. it's not that hard! just find people and make a movie! it's really that simple!

>plebs mad because they suck and have no imagination, talent or courage

>you will never be comfortable THIS in your skin

Wow, quentin dances like {that}

What's wrong with that?

Don't tell me your an "idea" guy who wants someone to write a script for you, let you direct a big budget movie based on your idea that someone else wrote for you, hook you up with actors cause you are some social outcast who can't make friends, give you a big budget since your idea is so good even though you can't spend a second writing a page of it

>tarantino is a hero, he has courage

While I agree with the point you're ultimately trying to make (that of shitty advice being expelled on the internet by people who probably have never shot anything bad or good in their life), it doesn't invalidate the advice you have specifically listed here. That's the kind of advice you want to hear when you're just starting out because a) your camera doesn't fucking mean shit b) whatever shitty script you're working on/shooting isn't going to benefit from good actors anyway. The POINT is to get experience. Experience is what will get you from being an idiot amateur to a working professional. What you'll make early on won't be any good but it will propel you in ways you can't imagine as a beginner.

doanald trumpf became president with no political experience, not sure experience matters, use your iphone and go crazy see what happens buddy maybe you could be the next president

Does Quentin have legit assburgers?

Tarantino went from being a 30 year old manchild working at a video store to being one of the most celebrated filmmakers in the 90's because of his attitude and determination.

Donald Trump has executive experience as being one of the most successful men in America

I'm not sure thats the same as some neet whos only worked as walmart having no experience

>it's okay when Finch says it

no not really

he wrote a good script that was reasonable (I mean easy to fund, not off the wall budget wise), got decent actors look at it and it was well received

thats how most directors start out, if you can make a decent indie script, people latch on to you, actors are always looking for work

I said political experience not executive experience bruh and if you're going to move goalposts then why wont you accept that the newest iphone can make a better movie than any film equipment from the year you were born?

>OP BTFO on multiple fronts and is just embarrassing herself now
this thread is cringekino

being president requires executive experience, not political, it's not a lawmaking job

>plagiarized his way into alot of money
>courageous hero

kys

also most politicians have no political experience before entering politics and running for office so its a bad comparison in general and you're just a libcuck mentioning trump in every general even though it has nothing to do with him

>also most politicians have no political experience before entering politics and running for office
lol. Do most presidents? *705 is either excellent bait or just plain dumb, I really cannot tell

> the newest iphone can make a better movie than any film equipment from the year you were born?
What about having a director of photography or a lightning guy ?
What about having two guys maining the camera one steering it and the other guy changing the focal ?
What about travelling ?
Yes you can have a very decent quality pictures but that shit does not makes a movie.
And the only movie done on a smartphone that I know of had countless hours of post processing done

Zachary Taylor
Washington
Ulysses S. Grant
Eisenhower

its not unprecedented you retarded libcuck

What about software making all that shit obsolete even though union bullies want to make sure everyone has to have it even though it's unnecessary, same as healthcare?

Want to make a movie? Buy five iphones, two drones, and a few software suites.

That's a terrible analogy. Filmmaking is something that you can only truly learn to get right by doing. You can't expect to produce that idea/vision you have in your head without actually knowing a thing or two about lighting a shot, framing it, editing it, and so on. These are things that are only picked up once you've actually stood behind a camera and experienced how a camera takes in the world first hand, and become intimately familiar with it. You can't possibly know what to expect from an edit unless you have previously sat behind an editing desk and know how the pieces will cut together in the end. You won't know what to demand out of an actor unless you've worked with people before. The POINT is still the same. Make enough shitty films on your phone or your rabal and you'll know what to do when you finally get that gig.

AGIs can do amazing things with cameras now. How old or unattached from modern society are you? An idiot could make a film as good as Raging Bull using only a flip phone in 2017. I almost sneezed from the dust coming off of your antiquated post.

sure guy

who are these AGIs? Sorry, I'm new here.

It appears he's doing some kind of jew dance

>your phone shoots better than our old film cameras
This is the biggest bullshit of all. It's like saying "You use a smartphone, so manufacture your own CPU".

stupid fag.

>one of the most successful men in america

In business?

He's 220 on Forbes list. He would've made more money by just starting a hedge fund/venture firm then his shitty real estate/slap my name on everything business plan.

Small. Nub-like. The chode of all chodes.

>executive isn't lawmaking job

Please don't be American.

>make a bunch of crappy videos on MiniDV cameras as a teenager with my friends
>make a bunch of shitty videos in the video editors in GTAIV and GTAV over a period of like 7 years
>still suck at cinematography and am absolutely clueless on how to create a series of shots that look good, flow properly and convey the geography of the location correctly
Film school is a must to learn the concepts behind everything you see on screen. There's only so much you can learn by watching films and making videos.

Watching people who do it badly helps because it shows you what not to do and the process of getting better at anything is learning what not to do but you can't look at professional grade filmmaking and notice all the choices they make and understand how and why they do it by yourself.