What's your favorite right wing movie?

What's your favorite right wing movie?

>this kills the pedoposter

forrest gump

>sjw hippie jenny whores around, gets the shit beat out of her constantly, dies of aids
>forrest serves valiantly in the military, builds a successful company from nothing, leads a wholesome life, ends up comfy with son

Taxi Driver is in my top five, so that i guess

the dude is worse than CNN. but we all Consequentialism huh

IDK if fight club is one of your favorites but that is a very pro fascism movie

Triumph of the Wills

Wtf, Fight club is a pro-left anarchist movie

You missed the point OP

Actually the film is very critical about politics, and is quite representative of today's politics in regard to alt right supporters and extremists like the fans of alex jones. Bickle does not understand any of the political issues the politicians address during the campaign. He seems more ignorant about real issues as he pursues weird ideas that only appeal to him (violence and sex). His ignorance can be seen when he seeks to work for Betsy but when asked if he understands Palantine’s policy, he does not even have an answer. Through Bickle’s character, the ignorance that some people hold in regard to political issues is clearly shown. On the other hand, the film also depicts Palantine feigning interest in Travis Bickle, like populist politicians do, like Trump. His interest in Travis seems pretentious as he is only trying to increase his popularity among people. Palantine even tries to understand Travis by asking him what political issues affect him the most. However, Travis does not understand politics and therefore only talks about what disgusts him the most: the New York dirt.

The idea of politics is also extended in the way Travis stalks Palantine and even tries to assassinate him. He sees Palantine and his ideas as part of what makes up the filth of New York. He therefore assigns himself the mission of eliminating him and saving the city. He then goes ahead to stalk him and his public events regularly, all the while planning an assassination. Although he is caught before he can kill Palantine, his ideas represent a typical assassin. The audience learns that in politics, a difference of opinion may lead to an assassination such as the one planned by Travis Bickle.

>when you're 17 years old and try to appear smart by drawing benign comparisons in a movie to appease your own political leanings

>when you are 14 and can't refute anything in a post so you post memes instead

I wouldn't have put all that effort in posting my thoughts if I didn't want to discuss them, retard.

wtf I love Tyler Durden now

Eyes Wide Shut and has been for about 2 years now

When have alt-right memebers attempted an assassination on anyone? I thought, recently, a leftist attempted to kill a right-winged senator for little reason, basically making your point but for people on the left. Are you retarded or am I?

You are as much of a retard as OP. There's no political theme to the film at all, although Travis' character could be characterized as having far right wing implications (racist, anti degeneracy, tries to assassinate leftist politician). The film has to do with societal isolation and its repercussions, not politics

>right wing
>deniro the cuck
>right wing
>as jewy a movie as can be jewed

begins with Nietzsche quote
all about the will vs the strength of man
might makes right
violent
fucks a succubus then throws that bitch into the fire when she goes sideways on him
knocks out a camel I think when he's drunk?
gladiator matches in a free market economy
destroys a fucking hippy peace cult and butchers the leader in front of the cultists
strong family values carried on from family to son

Do Americans really find this sort of thing funny? It's not original and there's no joke. It's an unshocking attempt at shock humour.

You retards have no idea what "right wing" even means

>Taxi Driver
>right wing

You have no idea what the context of the scene is within the movie. You're probably an American yourself with how dumb you're acting.

>actors make the movie
turbopleb

The movie was directed by a jew so that should give you some context.

What does right wing mean to you, oh great sage?

yeah. it means anything john milius put his hands on you fucking faggot.

What context is needed? A guy walks in on an older man jacking off. Are you really defending that this movie is funny?

Are you implying Jews aren't good at comedy? As though Seinfeld doesn't exist?

dat face

I'm implying that sort of weird cuck shit is only pushed by jews. I say this as someone who loves curb and seinfeld

You realize despite Adolf kinda stealing the "Übermensch" term Nietzsche was anything but a Nazi?

Tarantino is the king of weird sex shit in his films

go look at who produces all of his movies

He inspired Nazism.

who cares.
wait are you arguing that Nietzsche wasn't a right wing philosopher? that the only way for him to be right wing was to be a progenitor of Nazism?

Im starting to think you dont understand the term right wing.

So what, every movie that involves "degeneracy" is either made or funded by Jews?

Yes.

So all it would take is one movie that didn't involve Jewish people in important roles to change your mind?

No because it would further prove my point by being the exception to the rule, but if you can find 3 I would be impressed.

>Taxi Driver
>Right-Wing

The Dirty Harry series it BTFO all the feminist/BLM bullshit

Death wish Charles Bronson kills a bunch of fucking nig nogs and the beta male that calls him racist gets BTFO with facts

Maltese falcon stars a alpha male as fuck Humphrey bogart shows that women are just manipulating psychopaths that will fuck anyone who will give them what they want

Sin city 1and 2 basically the same thing as Maltese falcon

stfu fagt. this isnt a blog

>dat pic
is that london?

>RIght-Wing
lol OP u messed up, but i know what your asking for. Your looking for something else.

John Millius is indeed Godtier

John Goodman deserved best supporting actor oscar for having portrayed him

Sounds like you don't know what it means.

you sir are the reason I still have faith in this board

Real life

read the filename retard

Malick is the most understated conservative director out there.

Dirty Harry

i guarantee some liberal blog writer had called all these movies right wing at some point.

>you sir
>have faith

Nice try, Reddit

It's just a movie about a dude who lived without purpose so he forced to find himself some even knowingly acting suicidal in the process.

How is it right wing?

Three men chase a dream with themselfes as the biggest obstacle. Their skill and a little luck are the only factors to seperate the fittest one.

>>reddit

Not necessarily Alt-right, but in the UK, Jo Cox, a Labour politician was murdered last year by a right winger, then there was Gabrielle Giffords in the US who was shot in the head.

Holy FUCK you retards make me cringe

>hurr no political undertone

Scorsese explicitly said that this is a feminist movie. He also fucking told Irish media when he was visiting that there are a lot of Travis Bickles in the world right now and it worries him.

This is a left wing movie. Does it make it less enjoyable? No because I'm not some benign teenager who gets triggered when people of different beliefs make good movies.

Red Dawn 85

Agreed on both.

This guy is correct.

This is a right wing movie.

This movie is literally shouting out the 14 words