Why are women so cunty towards nice guys in kinos?

Why are women so cunty towards nice guys in kinos?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4FbBkahoASg
youtube.com/watch?v=fQw4Vr74t7I
youtube.com/watch?v=NR1rV6MtIco
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they're women. You don't need any more explanation than that.

Nice guys finish last in movies and in real life

because they are fucking sluts who only want money or chads dick

god i hate women so much

i'm glad i don't have to talk to them

>tfw dumb bitch gets aids from chad/jamall & crawls back to old retarded Forrest now that he is a billionaire

He was 2 pure for her brehs

Nice guys are boring. If your entire objective is to please her then there's no challenge. Nothing fun.

Imagine your favourite video game if every level had a clear, unobstructed path from start to finish. No enemies. No puzzles. No platforming. Would you still enjoy it?

Nice guy is synonymous to weak submissive human being with probably same beta offsprings who won't survive or won't thrive in life.
Women being a wonderful genetic shield we lucky to have decline such guys or use them as providers.

Nice people are always taken advantage of by people who are opportunistic.

hipsters and liberals seem to love walking simulators they call them "emotional experience"

Yes nigger, I love Stardew Valley.

>Would you still enjoy it?
Ya.

>not being a nice guy Chad
This is why you guys don't have a cute gf.

So why do you play video games then, if not for the challenge or the excitement?

>Stardew Valley doesn't have any challenge to it
I think you missed the point of that post

Women in general are pretty insufferable,

Eating the same pussy does get old.

youtube.com/watch?v=4FbBkahoASg

forrest gump is a flick

ITT: nice guys that did nothing wrong

>be shit
>surround self with shit women

>So why do you play video games then, if not for the challenge or the excitement?
To escape from reality.

im global in cs go & i still play that shit no story mode needed faggot

Agreed although this crippling isolation is also insuferable. It's like there's no good answer to >tfw no gf

Sure is /r9k/ in this thread. Go whine back on your own board, degenerate losers!

why are there no movies where the NEET virgin/nice guy is not some autist with weird neurotic or psychopathic behavior? Some people just grew up in a strange environment and fell prey to the circumstances.

Do you enjoy your weekends. Stay single. Women love to ruin your weekends with shit.

>why do I not excite her? I'm nice and providing!

Young women desire "bad boys". This is how it's been. This is how it will be. Get used to it.

Many, perhaps even a majority of young women, crave mystique. They prefer the allure of danger, of the unexpected. They desire men who'll take them to places unexplored, both physically AND sexually (and perhaps also spiritually.)

Young women do not pine for a man who can not provide these thrills. "Stable," "caring" & "providing" are terms that simply do not stir their loins, to coin a phrase. Such men do not excite a young woman in a primal sense, as they do not possess the attributes needed to make a young woman feel like she's the centre of attention, the central character in a grand, sweeping epic of romance and mystery. Maintaining a budget and washing dishes after dinner are no substitute for a myriad of tattoos and a rap sheet as long as one's forearm.

These men are, in many if not a majority of cases, put "on reserve" for later, when a woman is ready to settle down, become "serious" and begin the process of having children.

This is why battered women deserve it.

Women enjoy being the victim. It gets them attention and makes them feel special.

>my bf is such a jerk! he didn't get me a shiny rock for valentines day!

>if you're not a "bad boy" you're a cuck meme
this is so tired it's not even funny at this point. just because you're not an unstable sociopath criminal doesn't mean you're some beta provider cuck. you even type like a virgin.

>that punchline
Worth it.

I took this girl to an NHL game in which her favorite team was playing...She complained all night about how much I spent on tickets.They were expensive tickets. Then some guys girl accidently spilled beer on her and that's all she talked about the entire 3rd period.

She's now single and has a two year old girl from some one night stand. The generation of women are poison. We should have listened to what Bell Biv DeVoe tried to tell us all those years ago.

>opportunistic
that's nice way of saying gold digging whore

Because "nice guys" are pathetic losers who don't know what they want.

Any male that refers to themselves as "nice" is clearly a deranged, narcissistic sociopath.

We don't want "nice" guys who are pathetic, entitled little gay boys. We want guys that will make us laugh, feel special, fight for us, etc.

Because true art imitates life

>have a cousin who had a "bad boy" bf
>he got her knocked up at 16
>they get married
>divorce a week later
>he's now a fat loser paying alimony and child support
more like nice guys finish awesome

t. degenerate tranny faggot

t. bitter, self-entitled virgin

>what are hackers/script kiddies

>We want
>We want
>We want

What do you offer? Vagina and laziness?

Don't understand what you're talking about memester.

Jeff Who Lives At home

He still got 16yr old pussy.

What do you offer other than a bad attitude and a small white penis?

Holy shit, I just realized Jenny is Princess Buttercup from Princess Bride

more like nice guys end up with fat single moms who only want them for their paycheck

sharing a twin bed with me in my moms basement

I know a ton of boring Christian women who are married to boring Christian guys. too bad you're all degenerate redpilled hentai masturbators, there are nice girls if you know where to look. (Hint: not Sup Forums, not tinder)

Lost my virginity 15 years ago kiddo.

>Hint: not Sup Forums
I actually found a nice girl on Sup Forums

getting buttraped by your uncle when you were two months old doesn't count

Who's bitter now.

"Nice guy" just means you're scared of sex (or even scared of someone seeing you naked).

The same way you want to "conquer" a girl and plant your flag after a successful "hunt", girls want a bad boy, a rebel, a guy that they can change and transform into their own cuddly dude.

But once they did that it becomes boring so they look for the next one.

its this the Sup Forums equivalent to food analogies?

Nice guys tend to have small penises. We don't want small penises.

>jealous other people didn't get butt raped too

wtf is wrong with you... uncle jim should've been harder on you

forrest gump had an iq of 75, women dont find mental retardation attractive

Real answer:

Because film writers are betas who have resorted to writing out fantasy scenarios of a life they'd prefer to live and they've been ostracised and alienated by hundreds of stacies in their lifetimes leaving them bitter yet still pining for a romantic idealisation of a woman.

>Sup Forums makes food analogies
>Sup Forums makes video game analogies
do they make movie analogies on /ck/?

I dunno, maybe it's just a reflection of reality

>nice
>girl
>Sup Forums
pick one

What's the difference between "crazy" sex and just normal sex?

That probably has a large amount to do with it. Any "nice guy" who is nice for that reason should go and see a few pros. Different sorts of women. Like a sampling. And then after you've had some fun and picked up some skills you'll see that women are a meme and you won't try so hard to please everyday 7s when you've already fucked multiple 10s.

Then you will be more assertive and honest with your thoughts and actions because you aren't trying to pussy pedestal anymore. Watch with amazement as regular women actually end up responding better to that then they did your old nice guy shit.

gangbangs,bondages and things like that

ass to mouth, swallowing, getting double teamed, choked til blacking out, etc

he ended up with a hot blond who became the mother of his child.
he gets home every night and plows her while the cunt with a giant forehead gets to be the thropy wife of some rich guy who will get sick of her after a while.

Tempo and level of perceived violence

Because women need a strong rolemodel to identify with, while men will go 'heh, that guy is a loser'

I just recently started playing cs go. How do I get aim like the pro's? I'm so fucking terrible dude.

>wasting time on CS
man you really are stupid

>girl (boy)

>tfw not a nice guy and still don't get sex

Letting chads borderline rape you and later in life when you find your "nice" guy making him jump trough hoops for 5 minutes of missionary sex a month.

Crazy sex includes threesomes, BBC, DP, gangbang and brutal fisting. That's why you're always lost in space when fucking a milf.

girls like seeing men with options, a man that doesn't treat a girl like she's an unique princess communicates that he has options. You can view it from the other side as well, imagine a girl that isn't liked by anyone and that wants to be with you. That's great, but there's a much larger impact if the girl is the most popular one within your social group. It means she picked you over all the other which is a huge boost to your ego.
It's the same for women, if a man can pick out of many women but chooses you over all the other it feels great

fpbp

women will do everything they can with no remorse. if they can be a cunt to you and take your money, they will.

youtube.com/watch?v=fQw4Vr74t7I

>>tfw not a nice guy

if you're beta and not nice you're just an edgelord with autism, which might actually be worse than being a nice guy with autism because you're under the delusion that you're not a loser. and don't you dare say you're not beta because you are literally posting frog pics still.

they make racist analogies

If you're not slowly pushing your girl off the bed or into the couch then it's probably normal sex.

women are overgrown children, they aren't jews. don't get me started on jewish women.

men make them that way by chasing after them like lust crazed gorillas and doing whatever they want

>the fairish sex

It seems that you guys forget that it's all about the face

>in kinos
Kek. Art imitates life, son.

If this is a troll by a guy pretending to be that dude it's brilliant and perfect social commentary. He is smashing them and these sluts are too vain to even care about the truth of those words.

Literally every single splooge-sponging tinder diva who read that instantly thought
>lmao so truuuu I know so many gross bitches like that glad I'm nothing like them

>Imagine your favourite video game if every level had a clear, unobstructed path from start to finish. No enemies. No puzzles. No platforming. Would you still enjoy it?
Well, newer games seems popular.

>Imagine your favourite video game if every level had a clear, unobstructed path from start to finish. No enemies. No puzzles. No platforming. Would you still enjoy it?

I love being One Punch Man leveling up in World of Warcraft, so shut up.

No seriously, what do females offer? I've been in 3 relationships that lasted over 2 years each.

What the fuck do you offer other than sex and intimacy?

>lets pretend that this is the middle ages or the 50's and women are commodities
Financial independence changed all of that. Times change and people change with them. I bet none of you would be complaining if you could get it when you want like """""Chad"""""

SHUT IT DOWN, THE BOYIM KNOW

Not him, but I'd say he's more or less right, except that "bad boy" isn't the right wording for it. A better phrasing for it would be that you're an "interesting and not monotone boy". You can ace your class, be kind with your parents, respect your girlfriend, but so long as you punctuate your week with interesting outings, have a hobby to yourself, surprise her, and all the jazz like that.

Basically coddle her, and don't let the relationship feel like a business where "X" to her earns you "X" to you. It's annoying but every guy deals with it.

would you date a retard?

Jenny fucked niggers and hippies so she obviously would

I picked 3
No penis and she did anal desu

It's all relative. Teenage girls and young women want bad boys because it's more fun. It's the same for guys. I never wanted to hang out with frumpy girls who just wanted to stay home all day. But when you get to 26+ you start getting attracted to different things. Bad Boys start to look like hopeless burnouts and a gi with a stable job and a future becomes more desirable. But if that guy is still a bit of a lad who isn't a doormat he will be attractive unlike the "nice guy"

tldr Women want Strong men. But what they consider strong changes over time

youtube.com/watch?v=NR1rV6MtIco

Movies have to be real to some degree.

>tfw no woman wanted me until I got my mba and my bmw and while plowing em I know that they are just in it for the money

Oh well I guess I'm just in it for the sex you fucking whore.

>get to 26+ you start getting attracted to different things
>notice that your looks and sexual market value starts declining
>start looking for a beta orbiter who will pay for your shit to keep riding the gravy train

fixed that for you