Horror movie

>Horror movie
>Antagonist is a female

dick tingled when i read the right girl's stomach tbqhwyf

Is it kino if you raped them together with those words scrawled along their tummies?

I posted the wrong picture :(

That's somehow worse

>What would you do if I raped you?

Start thanking God, most likely.

>Its a women use social justice/politics as a tool to gain attention/validation for themselves not realizing that doing so waters down and makes their causes look less legitimate episode

When will this meme die. Just had a third wave feminist post about how males should be equally responsible for breastfeeding their children. How do they not realize they're hurting their own causes, and people that actually give a shit/put in effort to work towards things have to constantly put in effort to disassociate from them?

this the difference between men and women. i think 100% of men wouldn't mind being raped by a hot woman but for a hot man to rape a woman, it is traumatic still, so what does this mean? women are the gatekeepers who decide when sex is initiated clearly. which might indicate why slut shaming exists, it is a mission for men to be able to have sex, we have to buy the drinks and make her laugh, whereas women just choose and say yes, the effort is way less. hmmm much to ponder

Me on the left.

Good tropes thread?

Your overthinking it. Its for attention. Neither of them actually give a shit.

Also its rare, but a bit more traumatic than you think. I know a guy who was straight up drugged and woke up with a 7/10 riding his dick, and he felt pretty fucking bad afterwards.

I had some chick (admittedly 6/10, but still) that I was friends with get me drunk, wait for me to pass out, at which point I woke up to her with her hand down my pants. Still leaves a bad taste in my mouth, and I'm honestly not sure it would've been any less bad if she'd been hotter.

>how would you feel if I raped you

I'd be astounded and eternally grateful, that's my biggest fantasy.

One that I fear will never happen

What did they mean by this?

I doubt she would rape illiterates.

>How would you like it if i raped you
jokes on you, i have erectile dysfunction

You sound like a whiny retard. Hey, how can you differentiate between a 6 and a 7? You should narrow it down to a 5 star scale.

That's no way to talk to victims
go back to /r/whiteknight

I would like it very much if she raped me

If she doesn't give me an STD or steals my sperm and shits out an abomination I really can't cry about being (((raped)))

pic related

Damn that's hot. I'm supposed to think that's really hot and cute, right? She's not trying to make food for thought, right? Right?

why is rape so funny?

Why do they look so bored? Is the world so degenerate that even getting raped is boring?

Rape is so common nowadays that they're grown used to it. Sad!

>fuck_you.png

>That'll show you not to question asian masculinity
Litelally based

They must be swedish. If it happens every day it get boring after a while

>the black guy's face

lol, fucking everytime