LOST finished 7 years ago

>LOST finished 7 years ago

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6BJiQLS_D0c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what? i remember watching back in the mid 2000s you moron

Fuck the ending to this show. Thanks to this gay shit we get "Oh it's too big for the audience to really understand" ending.

Hence the Leftovers.

So thanks LOST ya piece of crap.

Brainlet detected.

There's literally nothing ambiguous about LOSTs ending idk how people still have this problem.

I watched it live as it happened and remembered loving the first season and hating everything else. Recently rewatched it and I'm so glad that I did. I have a new appreciation for it. I think season 5 is actually my favorite now.

I watched LOST years after everyone else, with the expectation the end was shit and didn't make sense. Nothing will confuse me more than people not understanding it. It's not even conveyed through imagery, there is a fucking exposition scene right at the end, a WHOLE fucking exposition scene in which Jack's father outright says that everything on the island happened and the flash sideways scenes are purgatory. I reee over this every time LOST is brought up. Jesus fucking Christ

You know LOST is my favorite show of all time but I have zero desire to rewatch. It occupies this special place in my mind and I kinda like keeping it there untouched

It's kind of similar to the Sopranos, the entire final season dropped hints at exactly how it would end and what the ending meant (Tony was shot). People don't get it and either think it's lazy or a 2deep4u "decide for yourself" ending, even after the writer talked about the hints that were left throughout the season.

There's a video on youtube that summarizes all the hints.

My favorite thing is that the "they were dead the whole time" meme has become a legitimate belief. I remember arguing with people in Leftovers threads who were shitting on LOST because they didn't like the twist of everyone being dead the whole time. Even though as you said the show LITERALLY tells you it was ALL real

Woah, moibaybee looks mad fuckable those legs are mad sexual mmm

Finch is in LOST? is he given much screentime? i might watch it for him alone

While he's not main cast, he's probably the biggest secondary character in the show and gets more prominent as it goes.

we have to go back Sup Forums :(

>that visibly depressed Matthew Fox after he sees the finale for the first time then comes out to be interviewed

dude became Jack for real

he has to go back

>dude we dead but we not really dead lmao

Link?

shutup pleb people guessed on season 1 that it was purgatory and the writers said no. It was the worse ending of all time but I still think it's a great show with some of the best characters ever just a shame what could of been.

Richard, Desmond and Faraday are the best characters in the show fight me

John Locke

Lost was shit

delet

In all honesty it was an interesting show, first season was pretty good, great cliffhanger, and then it completely shat the bed

>everything explained in plain english on the last episode
>"reeeee the end made no sense reeee!!!!"

>calls others pleb

>cant understand the ending of lost

L O L
O
L

The writers had promised to fans and the network that it all had a scientific explanation and the mysteries would actually pay off in a way that was more specific than what they ended up with..

The stuff that was 'real' was still awash in vague metaphysical causality that sounds less like scriptwriting than a series of lost arguments among conflicting potheads.

Viewers guessed almost immediately that there was some kind of Carnival of Souls things going on: the writers tried to come up with something else, but still ended up with SOME of it in something sorta-kinda-like Purgatory, ('it's not Purgatory -- more like a 'way station'!") except it isn't, except it is.

The show was set up as a logically-connected mystery, and then the writers got addicted to so many cliffhangers and 'WTF?' moments that there was no hope of its mythology ever making any sense. It's X-Files syndrome.

The end made 'sense' because they explained what happened yeah. But what happened didn't make any sense within the universe. Purgatory exists and you're all there waiting for each other is a stupid fucking ending that wasn't set up until they pulled it out of their ass

Why don't I recognize the man on the top left?

soon after i stopped watching this Alzheimers inducing garbage there was something about a hydrogen bomb exploding on the island. what the fuck happened to the writers?

penny's dad

If you watched this show and believed that there was a "scientific explanation" for a smoke monster, then you are retarded.

If they could explain how to make a quantum smoke monster, why would they be making a tv show instead of making billions from smoke monsters?

Cmon autismo

Where's the fat guy?
He's my favorite.

>it's a Penny can't contain all her tits episode

youtube.com/watch?v=6BJiQLS_D0c

giv sauce pls

oh man, you're in for a treat if you like her

a hardcore treat

The absolute most patrician ending to a show ever.

Proof: all plebs dislike it