So Jay, what did you think of Spiderman: Homecoming?

>So Jay, what did you think of Spiderman: Homecoming?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7N0_GdI8TWE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I loved it
>...
>PFFFFFT AHAHAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA
>NO I HAAAATED IT

Truly hilarious

I have a feeling Kay will say some negative things, then Mike will say he liked it, causing Jay to change his mind.

Why do losers obsess over e-celebs?

Jay: I liked it. It was fun, and very funny. Easily as funny as the Raimi movies. And it was quite refreshing compared to the overblown, blow-up-everything superhero movies we've seen of late.
Mike: No, it was schmulzy garbage.
Jay: You're right. Terrible movie.

Made me look. Fuck you.

WHERE'S MY REVIEW, YOU HACKS?

>oooohhhhhh my gooood!

>I loved it. Really reminded me why Marvel is the king of these superhero movies

Mike prefers shlock in his capeshit and Jay prefers substance so they'll both probably give it a big meh, but point out certain parts they found entertaining/good

Mike will probably like RDJ parts, but he's cynical and jaded and probably dislike the kids, Jay will probably point out Keaton as a high point mentioning how Marvel finally has a decent villain or some such

bad jay impression
you didnt say character or elements not even once

>
>bad jay impression
>you didnt say character or elements not even once
Or "oh sure".

Well I didn't suck any cocks either. I only had a few seconds to bang out that post.

>Well...

> Jay: I thought it was half of a good movie. I liked the character stuff but it was really brought down by the forced connections to the cinematic universe.

> Mike: Studio meddling studies and the studios. Blue laser ending studios blue laser but enjoyable schlock when it not serious. The studios.

>there were too many action scenes I wish there was more establishment shots
>but I hated blade runner for being boring

I hope Baby Driver is included in the Spiderman review, since it would seem like the type of movie to go on HitB.

>B-but Deckard is a replicant! That means everything is meaningless!

>so Jay, what did.you.think.of. Disney's Marvel's Spiderman: Homecoming: the Movie

it rewally does tho
his chracacter development makes no sense if he is a fucking robon

>I was... very.... VERY pleasantly surprised, I'd say it was one of my favorite superhero movies... ever
>yeeeeaaaahhh I also liked it

>I loved it, it reminded me of that thing called "fun" that movies used to be a long time ago
Or some variation on that same phrase that they've used for at least 5 Marvel movies now.

>bullshit said by the hack director 20 years after the movie was released

Should have no impact on what's in the actual movie which doesn't point to Deckard being a replicator, Jay is autistic

>Jay: I didn't really like it.
>Mike: I really liked it.
>Jay: Yeah, I really liked it.

IT SUCKED
*credits roll*

same reason short people talk about short people; birds of a feather, etc.

RLM BTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=7N0_GdI8TWE

what a lazy pointless comment

>mike: It was a dumb superhero movie, but it wasn't insulting dumb, and it had a lot of good shlock so i loved it

Jay will love it because he's a fucking pleb who eats up whatever trash the MCU shits out.

Jay: Eh it was fine
Mike: Yeah I guess

Why do they even bother with these mediocre Marvel flicks.

Their most viewed videos are capeshit and Star Wars shit.