Why are you guys so triggered by some white characters being played by black actors...

Why are you guys so triggered by some white characters being played by black actors, yet the same thing happens all the time to asian and latino characters being played by white actors and you don't care?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gv2bGsdizhM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hypocrisy.

To be fair, I am triggered by Ancient One being white too.

I am more triggered by Bane being played byba manlet. He is white in the comics

Don't know who are the other two

We care. We always cared. You're just so far up your own ass you think your beliefs about us is reality.

The butthurt about Khan and Bane lasted for months. The Must-Not-Anger-China-with-Tibet casting was ridiculed.

I just find it ridiculous that people on here complain about the liberal media having an agenda about getting rid of white representation, yet we still constantly see whitewashing. Some asian or latino gets whitewashed no blinks an eye, a white character gets black washed then everyone loses their minds.

Bane was never white (as in caucasian).

I don't care about either except in historical characters.
>Why does reddit care
It's easier to complain than acquire skills beyond "muh skin color".

see
Lurk moar, SJW tumblredditfag.

They were fucked either way with the Ancient One. If it were a Tibetan, China would have been pissed and the character would have been a walking stereotype.

Bane is a Latino in the comics

hi redit

...Why is Aldrich Killian there? He was literally a white guy without even a speech baloon who offed himself in the first issue he appeared.

All I saw was people defending Ghost in the Shell when the trailers first came out. I dont thinkbyour supposed "caring" represents all of Sup Forums.

It's capeshit. Everything is an exagerated stereotype.

I'm really mad that they're sweeping China's treatment of Tibet under the rug all the time. I don't care if they make cheap ass products for us, they're fucking Nazi-tier.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gv2bGsdizhM

This! Progressivism is the way forward! And on that note, I think the current guy who's playing black panther should be replaced by Edward Norton, in the name of representation of course

wut? Everyone was laughing at the whitewashing and putting down Scarjo. Are you sure you're not confusing Sup Forums threads with subreddits?

Nobody on Sup Forums defended GitS after the first trailer. You're a liar. Just look at the archive next time you're trying to roleplay.

There are white latinos, you racist motherfucker

And his father was a Brit

One drop rule.

Everyone was mocking scarjo you perpetually victimized nigger

I remember things being a bit more moxed. Hate to be generlizing, but a good portion of people did not give a fuck.

not all hispanics are mestizo beaners retard

I'm a spic.

Nah, GitS was mocked as fuck by almost everyone. There were threads every fucking day for months. Usually with that pic of a fat Scarjo in wires.

Oh that. Eh, whatever. People were complaining that the Mandarin was a racist caricature. They tried something else and are still complaining. I didn't like the twist mind you, and I wanted the Mandarin from the comics, but they were gonna complain either way.

Aren't you faggots supposed to be on our side? Why are you defending nigger behavior?

Of course Hollywood is too scared to change the race of a black character, because black people will destroy them if they do. My point is that all other forms of whitewashing no one cares about.

How fucking new are you honestly? Noone wanted that butterface scarjo as Major. Are you high? Fuck off.

Sup Forums shits on everyone with equal opportunity

we are the true democracy

>votes for trump
>expects us to be on your side

No one is on anybody's side.

Your point is wrong. You don't have a point. We care. We ALWAYS cared. Look up the archive.

We really don't "care". All we do is make nigger jokes for a few weeks and then we move on to something else. Sue sie skwad threads were comedy gold

because america hates chinese and mexican people. it's just how it is. we tolerate the africans because breaking their backs built this country, and we probably are responsible for letting them get out of hand with the whole "gangster" culture.

Do you wetback animals are pro-cartel drug smuggling now?

Lot's of idiotic latinos taught only criminals would be deported, but they are deporting everyone. I always knew they would. Thank God I'm a third generation American.

You're probably the most honest person here.

Bane is white in the comics. His father was a white British and his mother is a pretty white looking latina.

>White looking latina
I look white, doesn't mean I am. He still counts as mixed race.

Remember when people didn't give a shit about a character being a different race?

I do.

Remember when this didn't happen? Just be good goy and go along with it.

These two characters are basically the same, two new characters with a nickname that pays homage to another character.

See

Don't even.

Everyone got pissed by Finn. I remember when the first trailer came out everyone was getting pissed on here.

People are bitching about meaningless tokenism.

Real diversity should be handled like Mel Gibson handled Apocalypto. Make a movie about a setting rarely handled before, hire native americans and mestizos to play the roles, make the entire movie in a mayan language for extra authenticity.

That's why Luke Cage is one of my favorite parts of the MCU and why I'm hype for Black Panther. I don't give a shit about Spider-man and his black girlfriends, that entire story was built with white people and their preconceptions in mind.
I want stories that appear directly to black folks, not to white liberal sensibility.

If Hollywood actually gives a shit, they need to make more movies that directly address black people or latinos, everything else is meaningless.

My point is that Lando was suave so don't even compare the two.

Whatever. Bane being played by a white British guy is still no reason to cry, since Bane is supposed to be pretty white himself.

That's Harvey Dent.

You're committing a crime by illegally crossing the border, spic. We aren't obligated to fund non-citizens with our taxes

Only one I have a problem with in your pic is Hiemdall, since he's suposed to be the progenitur of the Norse line. It doesn't make sense if he's black. I don't know who's on the left, I don't care about Johnny Storm, and Michael Clarke Duncan fucking killed it being the Kingpin. He was the only good part of that movie and a 10/10 casting choice.