At home with a friend trying to watch something streaming

>at home with a friend trying to watch something streaming
>oh shit this really good movie that neither of us has seen is streaming now let's watch it
>nah bro I have to be in the mood to watch it

dumb frogposter

best strat ive developed is say you'll just watch the first 10 mins and turn it off if its shit, thats enough time to get invested unless its actually shit

>really good movie
>neither of us has seen

how do you know its really good then?

Also fixed your frog by highlighting it.

When the fuck is someone in the mood? I can watch anything at any point I don't have to be in the mood. In the mood really means "I have to watch this with my girlfriend first or she will get mad" FYI.

Now I highlighted my image as well.

>at home with a friend
>having a friend to watch movies with
unrealistic setup

how do you know its good if you haven't seen it yet
wait a second
do you care what other people say about movies?
haha guys this fag BELIEVES what other people say about movies!
why don't you watch it for yourself before you have an opinion on it?
haha!

and now here is all 3 of them together.

>And finally all three of them highlighted once more.

I'm not going any deeper then this in this shitty ass thread.

I lied here is one image with everything for comparison-kino.

Is this what autism looks like?

>2.66 MB
> (You)
Actually here is another one with ALL OF IT HIGHLIGHT EVERYTHING ALL OF IT

> (You)
> (You)
> (You)
> (You)
> (You)
> Is this what autism looks like?
>>>
>Anonymous 07/08/17(Sat)06:07:35 No.84734215 ▶
>File: more.png (264 KB, 714x558)
>264 KB
> (You)

Yes this is what autism looks like, with you included in the highlighting.

>At this point I might as well keep going until its fully blue.

Get a life loser

(you) first

>Image

this is a new low for this board

>Image

>You will never be a broken pathetic shell of a human like this guy

>The pepe is blue, berry it.

Dubs

Yesterday I dropped by the house of that 18-year-old Swedish exchange student again.

Her bright puppy eyes glared as she opened the door. I wrapped my arm around her tight waist, making a cute and teasing smile on her face. Her fingers running through my abs, an excited kiss on my cheek and a long, squeezing hug. There was no question about what this Swedish girl had in mind as she grabbed my arm and led me inside her studio apartment. This time, however, it was about more than just sex to me.

Walking into her apartment felt like walking naked into Svenska Kulturfonden's crab fest, while humming the Finlandia hymn, with my erect penis pointing straight towards the shocked face of Björn Wahlroos. As I tore the light blue top off her body, I couldn't help but compare it to the filthy flag of Sweden, which I, a great Karelian Hakkapeliitta, had just pulled down from the flagpole of the Stockholm Palace.

I don't know if it's because of their sex slave genes, but Swedish girls sparkle like electric eels immediately when a true masculine man takes control in bed. That went well together with my fantasies. Holding her blonde hair, I shoved her bright red face into the pillow. I squeezed her perky tits from behind and whispered into her ear:
>Väinämöinen, saatana

MFW you replied to the one guy who wasn't doing the blue highlighting.

I'm like that. I take my movie viewing experience very seriously. I can't watch movies during the day, only TV shows. Some movies I watch only when it's raining. I only watch my favorite horror movies on friday the 13th and halloween. Which is hard because there's only so many friday the 13ths per year and I have to pull all nighters to watch them all because I can't watch them during the day. I know it's autistic.

jesus christ this thread

>this thread