Reddit killed Rick and Morty

Reddit killed Rick and Morty.

Just look at these fucking assholes. I seriously hate the way these faggots write, could they be more obnoxious? Jesus, it's like seeing a 45 year old dad trying to use "silly memes" of his family on facebook, so fucking cringy.

That's why season two sucked so bad, everytime Harmon and Roiland take a massive shit these fucking faggots stay in line to eat the shit in a fucking bowl like the douchebags they are.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm3745774
imdb.com/name/nm2005299
imdb.com/name/nm4030854
imdb.com/name/nm5426546
youtube.com/watch?v=Wf3Ttj4B61U
youtube.com/watch?v=rTxAHEJE2CQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>R*ddit killed

That shit was r*ddit to begin with

It triggers you because it's people unapologetically enjoying something instead of hiding behind layers of irony so they can never be criticized, as is done here.

>Reddit killed Rick and Morty.
I agree. Season 3 is gonna be shit, I just know it from the first episode. Turning into Forced Memes: The Show.

rip justin

That's what the Tiny Rick episode was pretty much about.

Hey did you know you can actually comment on the things you see on reddit without leaving reddit? It's great then you won't even have to come here at all. Hope I saved you some time.

yes but I will be banned and will not be able to continuously release my furious anger

This one takes the fucking cake

I can't wait for the episode where they are in Mad Max Furiosa Road Universe where a Trump-alike is the bad man, episode fully wrote by the new 3 female writers hired out of no where and with no good professional background for the show (except Jessica Gao)

imdb.com/name/nm3745774
imdb.com/name/nm2005299
imdb.com/name/nm4030854
imdb.com/name/nm5426546

Also the even funnier thing is that beside Roiland and Harmon, only 1 male writer from 11 writers from 2013-2015 era is officially back in this 3rd season

Get ready

yes, that is a sign of weakness, beta nigger

if only you'd get banned here too

>those tabs

a-user...

newfaggg

>not gaybeast or brutal5.org

Say I'm Justin Roiland... how would I go about fixing this with the show?

>those google searches

Same shit happened to Community after season 1. Dan Harmon has such a strong need to be loved that he'll jam a cactus up his ass if reddit wants it.

Why do you obsess over something that you hate so much? This isn't healthy

make an episode about rick hating on reddit and redditors and how much they are all faggots and should die

This is one of those things normalfags watch so they can feel special, like hipsters watch movies nobody else watches just so they can feel special normies will feel the same with rick and morty. Except that they don't realize that literally everyone watches this show.

>brutal5

I'm scared of clicking on that shit, tell me what is this user

Newfag

1. Take out all the meme (ie, recurring) jokes and catchphrases. These sell merch, sure, but weaken the overall show
2. Focus on character interaction rather than overarching plot. You rarely get laughs out of a complex plot.
3. When you're in your studio with Dan and the writing staff, start a fire in a wastebasket and barricade the front door shut.

Most of those are just story editors, what are you getting so autistically worked up about?

>hates redditors
>reddit screenshot
>reddit spacing
Really makes you think.

Is the male writer Ryan Ridley? If so that is extremely disheartening. He's not funny in the slightest and only managed to make it this far by using his Jew skills to find talent early on in Dan and Justin and befriend them.

>prison for bestiality

You mean some type of hell prison where the only punishment is endless horse rape?

The one with the simulations was p fun senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=Wf3Ttj4B61U

10sec mark onwards

Which one was that? The one with Jerry' dad/aliens or the false memory parasites?

So stop watching the show or stop going to Reddit. Alternatively, you could get a life.

Why do you spend so much time on reddit while complaining about "redditors", you fucking redditor.

kudos for humorous tabs
people just dont put in the effort these days

You forgot the obligatory "how to screenshot" tab

The one in which some aliens create a simulation, inside a simulation, inside a simultion to trick Rick

I already envision their divorce where she tells him shes tired of his stupid fucking humor.

Also, all the replies to your post are reddit af. Summerfags I swear.

thanks for the upvote kind bro

he's a Sup Forumstard trump loving NEET. being autistic and getting triggered by everything is literally what he does with his life.

Take out Beth And Jerry plot that I know Dan fucking shoehorns in everytime. That sensitive faggot.

*sips tea*

Since you killed Sup Forums with your combing the internet like a gossipy woman for shit to get upset about I'd say the situation's no more than it should be.

Oh no! Anonymous people who don't know you will think you're weak! HOW WILL YOU EVER RECOVER YOUR e-HONOR?!!!

>being autistic and getting triggered by everything is literally what he does with his life.

There probably are people who match this description, although I can't believe they're *all* of 'em like that.

The only one credited at 2017 yet is Mike McMahan

I'll suppose it's because they are only crediting first episode of the season 3, they'll add the others eventually.

Increasingly reddit and Sup Forums become indistinguishable.

fuck! doctor Who triggers me so much, every time man, every time I see a pic or a thread i flinch a little

I know it's been brought up before, and maybe it's part of the autism test to see if you respond to it, but how does dr who fit in to that list?

b-but user someone tweeted something dumb let's all spend time talking about how dumb it was wouldn't that make Sup Forums interesting?

staright white male in london who saves the day?

Its like detroit having a white super hero

Doctor Who is one of the most cucked SJW shows out there. I don't understand that post.

I suppose they mean previous seasons or something, actual doctor who is disgusting yep

My understanding of the show was its kind of like quantum leap, where they go different crazy places every episode. Was I wrong? Does it mostly take place in London?

No, being yourself and not giving a fuck what other people think is a true strength

They hide behind "quirky" characteristics and quippy vernacular, and the lack of irony only makes it sadder.

Reminder that these are the type of people who browse Reddit and enjoy cartoons.
youtube.com/watch?v=rTxAHEJE2CQ

>Reddit killed Rick and Morty.

Yes, you are right, I won't be able to watch and enjoy S3 because some people on some website discuss it.

Such horror

desu it was never good

>browsing Sup Forums

the only thing on that list that Sup Forums does is Joe Rogan, and only when he has someone on that will circle jerk them.

It takes place in alternate realities, times and planets that conveniently usually end up looking exactly like London

You sure are a special,unique and countercultural individual because you choose to browse an imageboard instead of an Internet forum

Watched the Pilot didn't like it,fine. Now I'm seeing it everywhere. My autistic r*dditor Coworker won't shut up about it. Now I hate the fucking thing, obnoxious trash.

FPBP

>Now I hate the fucking thing, obnoxious trash.

I like how easy it is to influence and manipulate you. You would make a good, obedient doggy

It's people pretending to like something more than they do so that they feel part of a "community". They're pussies.

>Shit constantly being pushed in my face
>fuck off
>haha good goy sheep, just as planned.

???

Anything that gets popular gets "ruined" by the loudest, dumbest people. Look at vaping. Most people just do it to quit smoking, but then you have a bunch of retards going around "CHOO CHOO I'M A TRAIN ENGINE, YOU COMIN TO MY CLOUD COMP BRO?".