twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I liked the hermit crab song

>cutest princess

1. Are you gay?
2. She's not a princess

>no annoying comic relief

What about the rooster

easily the best 3D disney movie yet

Grand total of 45 seconds of screen time.

The actress who plays her is pretty cute

Yes, it looked beautiful but who the fuck can relate to her journey? It bored me to death and only the visuals kept me watching it. Who gives a fuck about islanders.

If you don't actually want to leave the basement it probably didn't speak to you much.

> Hire polynesian voice actress to please SJW
> American accent

No they did it so they wouldn't have Hercules 2.0 with polynesians losing their shit. They had an entire board dedicated to making the movie as accurate to daily life of ancient polynesians as possible while maintaining entertainment value.
Learn before you speak you mouth breathing retarded.

get a load of this fag

Good. Fuck this racemixing movie. I can't believe how many white cucks are pining after browns and chinks after they watch blatant racemixing propaganda. We are our own worst enemy.

KYS

>wanting her to sound like youtube.com/watch?v=fn8GQs54bsU

>boring humdrum plot
>beautiful visuals squandered with hideous character designs

>racemixing movie
>
>
>no romance, as in literally 0%
>
>
>all the characters are dark skinned
How about ventilating your brain with the biggest caliber available ?

I think he means that having attractive dark-skinned women on screen will convince white men to racemix.
Translation: Im attracted to black women but Sup Forums tells me that's wrong reeeeee

They normalise minorities and make them seem attractive. Just have a look at all the diverishit casting over at SpiderMan they want you to think it's normal. See hereYou've obviously fallen for their propaganda.

>being attracted to attractive people is subversive jewish racemixing propaganda

minorities are normal tho and the new mary jane is a cutie. guess I fell for the jewish plot because Moana was the best animated movie i've seen in years. The actual plot is kinda basic and I think it slows down a lot after finding Maui but the songwriting and the visuals are whats important and theyre great in this

Imagine being this paranoid

Dial it back, Sup Forums. It's juvenile and naive of you to think people are going to listen to racial identity politics here. You can't help the race if you don't have friends and live in the basement man. Spend less time on the internet. It's not good for you.

Must be sad being you.

Did Greeks get pissed off with Hercules?

i liked this a lot, it was a good adventure

He's probably right, though. That thought probably did cross the minds of the executives at Disney who put the stamp of approval on this movie. Disney is a huge entity. They're certainly aware of the current agenda to mix the first and third world and replace national sovereignty with international corporatism.

The cock is satire. They fake you out with the piglet but then just give you an actual retard instead.

Does it make you feel better about yourself to pick on weak people with disingenuously sympathetic, passive aggressive posts like that?

Imagine how bad your life must be to get this angry at cute grills lmao

>>lowest rated/BO Disney film in years
no it isn't

>daughter of the village chief

Not annoying at all, and barely in the film.

>>cutest princess to date

bwahahahhahah

>TRAVELLING!? MOVING PHYSICALLY? STANDING UP!? WHO CAN RELATE TO THAT? I ONLY MOVE TO REFILL MY MOUNTAIN DEW CUP, I CAN'T LEAVE, WHAT IF I MISS AN IMPORTANT Sup Forums MEME?

You lead a very sad and pathetic existence.

I WANT TO _____ MOANA

>cutest princess to date
>no blue/green eyes
>that nigger nose

Yawn.

CUTE
BROWN
SHOTA

Jermaine is a national treasure

God why's she so squat and chunky? Is being overweight (except her waist) part of her character development?

Are we supposed to find this sort of mentality strong and tough or something? Because it just comes off as pathetically wimpy and terrified.

The fuck is the boy actually doing?

Most Polynesian and islanders kind of get chunky more easily.

Its to get the diversity points for having her an "authentic" islander even though they didn't used to all be obese before KFC

No they don't, they just eat shit and a lot of it.

And you have obviously fallen for Sup Forums memes as reality.

You know you don't have to answer literally every single thing with "How can I whine about muh diversity agenda"?

I made this webm. Its so shitty. I should have made it better. I see it posted in ever thread

Nice

Do you wake up this angry and paranoid or do you ease into it over the course of the day?

I don't have the movie downloaded so I can't make a better one, it's all I got.

Yes I do, but you know there are some questions where its relevant?

Yes partly but islanders are genetically predisposed to not handle sugar and cholesterol very well because of them subsisting on low sugary crops and root vegetables for thousands of years. Diabeties is a massive problem and islanders that immigrate to western countries are more easily affected by obesity. Similar thing happens to Native American.

Men and women have their own different hula dances. It's how they remember and pass on their tribal history and mythology. Men and women have certain parts the play and different dances to do.

I wondered what was wrong with this film for a while, but I came to the conclusion that everything in it happens too fast for you to even sit back and sympathies with the characters, so it leaves no impact on you.
>her grandma dies
>sad for 10 minutes, then hops on a boat all happy and singing
>maui is having a mid-demigod life crisis
>solves it by sitting with him for 5 minutes and telling him to just believe in himself

It all happens way too fucking fast.
It's a beautiful film with great ideas, but the pacing ruins it. It has nothing to do with them being of color.

You missed the chicken
>cutest princess to date
not even close
>multiple catchy tunes instead of one overplayed and reductive one
only your welcome and maybe the giant crap song

Chicken wasn't annoying. The pig would have been annoying and cutesy, they swerved by having an actually retarded sidekick instead.

>only your welcome and maybe the giant crap song
>youtube.com/watch?v=cPAbx5kgCJo
nigga pls

That's just disney movies.
I mean isn't Hakunna Matatta is like 10 minutes after Mufasa gets thrown off a cliff and trampled to death. It's also a montage to jump like a decade of simba's exile.

He's just going to mindlessly go "dats bad" because he doesn't want to back down from his HOT TAKES.

never change little poltard, never change

lol

So what I can gather from the bedwetting of far righters in this thread is that not only can there not be minorities in films with white people, but also there can't be films where it is only minorities. If a minority even appears in a film at all it is "propaganda jews jews jews forced teh sjw" or something.

Why am I supposed to take you people seriously again?

Much like Islamic fundamentalists, they subscribe to the theory that "if I don't like it, you can't like it either."

>normalise minorities
I like the implications here

good bait you got me, you've got everything even the reddit spacing. no one ever told you to take anyone here seriously

What the fuck is "reddit spacing"?

yes, hercules is the roman spelling

The public knows Hercules. So you get Hercules instead of Heracles, but you get all the Greek names for the gods and whatnot.

Its still a montage.
You're right, its a cheap way of showing progression but even that helps tremendously over a timeskip-cut

This cant be real. There cannot be people who actually think like this

>no romance, as in literally 0%
>multiple catchy tunes instead of one overplayed and reductive one
>>groundbreaking 2D/3D and bioluminescent segments
>cutest princess to date
>lowest rated/BO Disney film in years

So this is Brave but with Disney Kill All Whites producing?

COLONIZE

Try lurking moar.

Is it piss your pants entertainment?

Brave wasn't a musical, its visuals weren't groundbreaking, and it's lead was one of the ugliest designs I've ever seen for a female

doyouknowwhereyouare?.jpg

No.

There are.

They're called NEETs.

Brave was a load of bullshit
the entire premise was false
I came to see an actual brave princess kick ass and instead i got a fucking stupid brat almost getting her mom killed

You have the shittiest taste imaginable if you think You're welcome and Shiny are the only good songs
>How Far I'll go
>Where we are
>Song of the Ancestors
>We know the way
Are all great

>Its still a montage.
I'm remembering more of it. Its not even a montage, it just cuts from little simba dancing along with timone and pumba on the log, and it fades from kitten simba to lion simba. Then the next scene he goes back to face.
Then again those old disney movies were only like 90 minutes long, so not a lot of time to decompress things.

Quick, post the best song. Don't think about it, just post it.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=e2Lm1-W0jow
Pure kino

Holy shit hnnnnnnng

Pls don't be underage..

Moana is cute
CUTE

Yeah nice "COLONIZE" meme to make you guilt free and feel like you're the one with power. Tell me who truly wins when you spawn a mulatto kid and look around to a sea of brown.

>The actress who plays her is pretty cute
I agree

Whats this girls name? pls

>when the chorus kicks in
god i wish this song had another verse or two

Kinda pissed this one was cut, but I'd rather have "How Far I'll Go" if we only get one.
>youtube.com/watch?v=WGtjl5YbPdQ

Isabella Moner

I AM MOANAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Only 1 year till shes legal lads.

>15 year old this developed. David Bowie did nothing wrong.